Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ambriel

Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    OK.....so I have MLB 2013 and I changed the icon inside the app and it changed like I wanted.....along with the icon in the notification settings.....but when I tried to change the SoundHound icon it only changed the main icon but not the icon in the notification settings. Can you tell me why? Do I have to change something else?
    Anybody?

My setup today :

-yugos-ls.png -yugos-sb.png

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yugo For This Useful Post:

flybritn (03-05-2013), James424 (03-17-2013), primalscream.40 (03-05-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Yugo View Post
    My setup today :

-yugos-ls.png -yugos-sb.png
    Nice.....you mind shearing the LS .....is that a slide show widget? Also mind shearing the background and dock? Thanks!!

Will someone PLEASE tell me how to change the app icons below......I can get the app icon on the springboard page to change but what do I have to do to change it on the notifications settings page?

-photo6.png-photo8.png

Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 876 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by elyah View Post
    Sorry for dumb question If I buy this theme for iPad or iPhone 5 can I use it in both Devices Or do I have to purchase for each device.
    no, they are 2 different device specific themes

MY setup for now very clean theme Edit my question was answered thanks ImageUploadedByModMyi1362526124.461848.jpg
    Last edited by elyah; 03-05-2013 at 05:35 PM.

Thanks

Will someone PLEASE tell me how to change the app icons below......I can get the app icon on the springboard page to change but what do I have to do to change it on the notifications settings page?

-photo6.png-photo8.png
    u should look inside that Soundhound app as it more then likely has a small icon, could be named something like [email protected], or Icon-Small-50 for example. that would change the icon image

the glare on it is coming form the theme's icon mask generator

9. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

ncphotographer (03-05-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    no, they are 2 different device specific themes
    Ok. Thanks for the reply very cleans theme By the way!

Thanks flybritn.........another question.......I'd like to make an individual loading screen for each app......can I make a theme with just loading screens and put it in winterboard and it will work? If yes how would I have to name the folders?

Thanks

you would pretty much need all the apps folders that is in the Bundles

com.apple.Maps
    com.apple.mobilecal
    com.apple.mobilenotes
    com.apple.mobilephone

etc......

and place the loading screens u make for each app in its corresponding bundles folder

on the loading screens, most of them will be named Default-568@2x or Default-568h@2x~iphone
    however a few apps have specific names, like mobilephone & mobiletimer,.........

13. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

you would pretty much need all the apps folders that is in the Bundles

com.apple.Maps
    com.apple.mobilecal
    com.apple.mobilenotes
    com.apple.mobilephone

etc......

and place the loading screens u make for each app in its corresponding bundles folder

on the loading screens, most of them will be named Default-568@2x or Default-568h@2x~iphone
    however a few apps have specific names, like mobilephone & mobiletimer,.........

What about apps like MLB at Bat......I assumed I would go inside the app itself and change the loading screen....but when I do that nothing happens.......the default Ambriel loading screen still appears?

Thanks

What about apps like MLB at Bat......I assumed I would go inside the app itself and change the loading screen....but when I do that nothing happens.......the default Ambriel loading screen still appears?

you dont need to change them inside the apps themself

in your loadingscreens theme u need to crate a folder name it Folders, then for those apps u have installed that u want their own custom loadingscreeen,... u will need to navigate to them in your phone to get each ones App folder name, and make an app folder inside the Folders in your theme for each, and in each one u need to have the Default...... images in them

if u want to use the Fallback method, then inside your Loadingscreens theme, create a folder name it Fallback,
    place into it 2 loading screens,... [email protected] & Default-568h@2x~iphone.png

the fallback method will work for most (not all) apps.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

[QUOTE=flybritn;6788523]you dont need to change them inside the apps themself

in your loadingscreens theme u need to crate a folder name it Folders, then for those apps u have installed that u want their own custom loadingscreeen,... u will need to navigate to them in your phone to get each ones App folder name, and make an app folder inside the Folders in your theme for each, and in each one u need to have the Default...... images in them

Last question.....I promise....at least for tonight. I make a folder named LoadingScreen.theme.....inside that I make a folder called folders......inside that folders is where I put that app folders name...correct.....for example the MLB folder is AtBat.Full.app Hope I'm right so far......when I go to make the AtBat.Full.app folder it won't let me make it on my mac.....something about having an .app ending on the folder? So sorry?!

Thanks

Last question.....I promise....at least for tonight. I make a folder named LoadingScreen.theme.....inside that I make a folder called folders......inside that folders is where I put that app folders name...correct.....for example the MLB folder is AtBat.Full.app Hope I'm right so far......when I go to make the AtBat.Full.app folder it won't let me make it on my mac.....something about having an .app ending on the folder? So sorry?!
    yes exactly,... with your mac not letting you make the .app name to a folder I have no clue, I'm a PC you will need to ask a Mac lol

19. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

ncphotographer (03-06-2013)

On my Mac, it asks me if I want to use .app extension. Just press use this extension.

Same as PhotoLibrary.framework. If you name it .framework it will ask, are you sure you want to use that extension.

Once it is named .framework Mac recognizes it as a framework. So you will now be able to open it by double clicking. Instead right click and view contents.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 03-06-2013 at 12:35 PM.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

flybritn (03-06-2013), ncphotographer (03-06-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    On my Mac, it asks me if I want to use .app extension. Just press use this extension.

Same as PhotoLibrary.framework. If you name it .framework it will ask, are you sure you want to use that extension.

Once it is named .framework Mac recognizes it as a framework. So you will now be able to open it by double clicking. Instead right click and view contents.
    Thanks......another question......if I want to change the app icons as well....like MLB at Bat, Soundhound and others like that....can I make a theme folder just like I did for the loading screens......and if yes do I need to "frame" it.....or just put the artwork in the folder and it will be framed by itself? DId that make any since?

All AppStore apps will automatically use the frame. Just make a bundle or folder then replace the current icon image with your own.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

flybritn (03-06-2013)

Thanks

Thanks......another question......if I want to change the app icons as well....like MLB at Bat, Soundhound and others like that....can I make a theme folder just like I did for the loading screens......and if yes do I need to "frame" it.....or just put the artwork in the folder and it will be framed by itself? DId that make any since?
    yes, u can do it lust like the loadingscreens theme but you will need to put them all into a folder named "Folders" / whatever.app
    if they come from the Appstore then all u need is the image as the auto mask generator will apply the icon frame to them.

yes, u can do it lust like the loadingscreens theme but you will need to put them all into a folder named "Folders" / whatever.app
    if they come from the Appstore then all u need is the image as the auto mask generator will apply the icon frame to them.
    You guys are awesome. Thanks so much!! If this has been asked I apologize.....any plans to theme Syri like on 1Nfrared?

Thanks

You guys are awesome. Thanks so much!! If this has been asked I apologize.....any plans to theme Syri like on 1Nfrared?
    not at this time, but in the near future Ambriel Siri will be made... one thing I need to do is get an iPhone with Siri so I can see what i'm doing on it. my ip4 don't have her on it trying to theme something blind is a bit too time consuming to do right now with several other theme updated to do as well

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

hemptation (03-06-2013), Jj2345 (03-07-2013), June'sIphone (03-06-2013)

Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast