+ Reply
Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 595

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Ambriel

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
How can i theme the cydia icon to the alt. Version ?
...
  1. #481
    Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,504
    Thanks
    294
    Thanked 706 Times in 426 Posts

    How can i theme the cydia icon to the alt. Version ?Ambriel-imageuploadedbymodmyi1362164589.868232.jpg

  2. #482
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 18 Times in 12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by roman3001 View Post
    How can i theme the cydia icon to the alt. Version ?Attachment 624387
    For example, simply rename the folder "com.saurik.Cydia" in the folder with the main theme (var/stash/Themes.XXXX/Ambriel Theme.theme/Bundles).
    And the theme "Alt" should be higher on the list of Winterboard than the main theme.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to stim_too For This Useful Post:

    flybritn (03-02-2013)

  4. #483
    CHG128 和平與愛 chg128's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    KL-UK
    Posts
    1,872
    Thanks
    4,324
    Thanked 4,679 Times in 1,212 Posts

    Nice theme ,first LC mod on my JB i5 ,i still use the old no GPS mod .......


  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chg128 For This Useful Post:

    DerCzomby (03-03-2013), flybritn (03-02-2013), James424 (03-17-2013), rock45200 (03-02-2013)

  6. #484
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ncphotographer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    539
    Thanks
    316
    Thanked 186 Times in 104 Posts

    Can someone tell me where I change the text message wallpaper....where is it located in the theme? Thanks!!

  7. #485
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale
    Posts
    904
    Thanks
    1,876
    Thanked 329 Times in 225 Posts

    Very nice.

    Is the clock/weather widget available or part of a theme?

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by chg128 View Post
    Nice theme ,first LC mod on my JB i5 ,i still use the old no GPS mod .......


  8. #486
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ncphotographer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    539
    Thanks
    316
    Thanked 186 Times in 104 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    Can someone tell me where I change the text message wallpaper....where is it located in the theme? Thanks!!
    Never mind I found it!

    Can someone please tell me why there is a box/border/shadow behind the pics in my text messages?

    Ambriel-photo.pngAmbriel-photo1.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ambriel-photo.png  
    Last edited by ncphotographer; 03-02-2013 at 09:53 AM.

  9. #487
    iPhone? More like MyPhone TheFLCracker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked 25 Times in 22 Posts

    I'm trying to use the alt icons on my 5, but the alt icons for Cydia and Winterboard are not working, but instead they show the default Ambriel style. I've tried everything I can think of to fix this. Anyone have any ideas?Ambriel-imageuploadedbymodmyi1362244392.190718.jpg

  10. #488
    Livin the iPhone Life littlelisa63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Derby,U.K
    Posts
    2,290
    Thanks
    584
    Thanked 1,522 Times in 909 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chg128 View Post
    Nice theme ,first LC mod on my JB i5 ,i still use the old no GPS mod .......

    Would you share please?
    Thanks if you can

  11. #489
    Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,504
    Thanks
    294
    Thanked 706 Times in 426 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFLCracker View Post
    I'm trying to use the alt icons on my 5, but the alt icons for Cydia and Winterboard are not working, but instead they show the default Ambriel style. I've tried everything I can think of to fix this. Anyone have any ideas?Attachment 624497
    You must rename them

  12. #490
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ncphotographer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    539
    Thanks
    316
    Thanked 186 Times in 104 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    Never mind I found it!

    Can someone please tell me why there is a box/border/shadow behind the pics in my text messages?

    Attachment 624493Attachment 624492
    PLEASE can anyone help me!!

  13. #491
    What's Jailbreak? Jacobg013's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Looks nice.

  14. #492
    iPhoneaholic markito979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    My iPhone 5
    Posts
    435
    Thanks
    362
    Thanked 367 Times in 189 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    Never mind I found it!

    Can someone please tell me why there is a box/border/shadow behind the pics in my text messages?

    Attachment 624493Attachment 624492
    I think is because you change the SMSBackground

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to markito979 For This Useful Post:

    ncphotographer (03-02-2013)

  16. #493
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ncphotographer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    539
    Thanks
    316
    Thanked 186 Times in 104 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by markito979 View Post
    I think is because you change the SMSBackground
    Thanks for the reply.....thing is I'm pretty sure is was there before I changed the SMSBackground......and also if you look at the second screenshot it's also there when I'm sending a pic.

  17. #494
    iPhone? More like MyPhone TheFLCracker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked 25 Times in 22 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by roman3001 View Post
    You must rename them
    Rename them what/where?

  18. #495
    iPhoneaholic markito979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    My iPhone 5
    Posts
    435
    Thanks
    362
    Thanked 367 Times in 189 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    Thanks for the reply.....thing is I'm pretty sure is was there before I changed the SMSBackground......and also if you look at the second screenshot it's also there when I'm sending a pic.
    Ambriel-imageuploadedbymodmyi1362259279.336040.jpg

    Look at mine

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to markito979 For This Useful Post:

    ncphotographer (03-02-2013)

  20. #496
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ncphotographer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    539
    Thanks
    316
    Thanked 186 Times in 104 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by markito979 View Post
    Attachment 624528

    Look at mine
    But you see there's a box behind the image that you're sending?

  21. #497
    iPhoneaholic markito979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    My iPhone 5
    Posts
    435
    Thanks
    362
    Thanked 367 Times in 189 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    But you see there's a box behind the image that you're sending?
    Yes, all the themes have the box, look at the sent picture there's no box, bucause the box is the same color as the smsbackground

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to markito979 For This Useful Post:

    ncphotographer (03-02-2013)

  23. #498
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ncphotographer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    539
    Thanks
    316
    Thanked 186 Times in 104 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by markito979 View Post
    Yes, all the themes have the box, look at the sent picture there's no box, bucause the box is the same color as the smsbackground
    OK......so does that mean I have to have the box? If yes then where do I change the box to be the same color as my background I'm using?

  24. #499

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to markito979 For This Useful Post:

    ncphotographer (03-02-2013)

  26. #500
    What's Jailbreak? DerCzomby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stim_too View Post
    For example, simply rename the folder "com.saurik.Cydia" in the folder with the main theme (var/stash/Themes.XXXX/Ambriel Theme.theme/Bundles).
    And the theme "Alt" should be higher on the list of Winterboard than the main theme.
    I have the same problem. But rename in what??

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts