Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 595

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Ambriel

  1. #461
    i like this theme, but im getting confused, is this not like the others? purchasing through cydia? using paypal??.. please enlighten me im on iphone 4s, can i have this?

  2. #462
    Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,611
    Thanks
    2,380
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 876 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zeneleven View Post
    i like this theme, but im getting confused, is this not like the others? purchasing through cydia? using paypal??.. please enlighten me im on iphone 4s, can i have this?
    Yes, Its available for purchase on Cydia, you can use PayPal or your credit/debit card with Amazon account, if that's whats your wanting to know

  3. #463
    got it.. great theme

    by the way, what lockscreen weather widget can i use? that is compatible to ios 6 already.. thanks

    the weather widget lockscreen of ambriel? how does it work? wheres the setting for that?
    Last edited by zeneleven; 02-27-2013 at 07:35 AM.

  4. #464
    Love this theme. Just updated in cydia, and my cydia and winterboard icons will not display Alt Icons. They appear to be the standard icons. Any suggestions?

    **EDIT** figured it out. Changed some icon names and woolaahh....worked

    Last edited by dd721; 02-27-2013 at 11:17 AM.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dd721 For This Useful Post:

    James424 (03-17-2013), Pocyahtstu (02-28-2013)

  6. #465
    Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,553
    Thanks
    300
    Thanked 713 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dd721 View Post
    Love this theme. Just updated in cydia, and my cydia and winterboard icons will not display Alt Icons. They appear to be the standard icons. Any suggestions?

    **EDIT** figured it out. Changed some icon names and woolaahh....worked

    Great Wallpaper... Share? Without the bottom shalve?

  7. #466
    This theme is ridiculous......LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! Hope all you professionals won't mind answering a few questions for this dummy when I need help!!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to ncphotographer For This Useful Post:

    flybritn (02-28-2013)

  9. #467
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mmcneil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    609
    Thanks
    1,053
    Thanked 1,628 Times in 479 Posts

    Fly,

    I purchased Ambriel for the iPhone 4, do I have buy it again for the iPhone 5?
    __________________________________________________ ______________________

  10. #468
    Quote Originally Posted by dd721 View Post
    Love this theme. Just updated in cydia, and my cydia and winterboard icons will not display Alt Icons. They appear to be the standard icons. Any suggestions?

    **EDIT** figured it out. Changed some icon names and woolaahh....worked

    Hey bud, would it be possible to share this wallpaper please? Ty in advance. Also great settup

    @flybritn is there somewhere I can find alt icons?
    I'd there like a Dropbox with modders work. There are a few icons I'd like to swap. Ty for a great theme bud

  11. #469
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcneil View Post
    Fly,

    I purchased Ambriel for the iPhone 4, do I have buy it again for the iPhone 5?
    I don't think so bro.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to primalscream.40 For This Useful Post:

    mmcneil (02-28-2013)

  13. #470
    Quote Originally Posted by Pocyahtstu Santana View Post
    Hey bud, would it be possible to share this wallpaper please? Ty in advance. Also great settup

    @flybritn is there somewhere I can find alt icons?
    I'd there like a Dropbox with modders work. There are a few icons I'd like to swap. Ty for a great theme bud
    Please share the wall!!
    Modding Addict

  14. #471
    Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,611
    Thanks
    2,380
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 876 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zeneleven View Post
    got it.. great theme

    by the way, what lockscreen weather widget can i use? that is compatible to ios 6 already.. thanks

    the weather widget lockscreen of ambriel? how does it work? wheres the setting for that?
    theres a few posted on here as well as other threads that u can use the Ambriel LS weather that's on Cydia is also ios6 compatible
    if your using mylocation then it should somly work if noit then you need to manually set it

    open the the Lockbackground.html in Ambriel iP5 liq LS Weather, look for

    var gps = true;



    var locale = "0"

    change true; to false;

    change "0" to your zip code save & respring

    Quote Originally Posted by dd721 View Post
    Love this theme. Just updated in cydia, and my cydia and winterboard icons will not display Alt Icons. They appear to be the standard icons. Any suggestions?

    **EDIT** figured it out. Changed some icon names and woolaahh....worked
    Apparently adding in the other icons to those 2 apps in the main theme, so the icons in Auxo for them would be themed, affected them on the Alt icons

    here is fix for anyone that needs it.. just place these into the Alt icons/Bundles

    Quote Originally Posted by mmcneil View Post
    Fly,

    I purchased Ambriel for the iPhone 4, do I have buy it again for the iPhone 5?
    nope, u can simply install it

    Quote Originally Posted by Pocyahtstu Santana View Post
    Hey bud, would it be possible to share this wallpaper please? Ty in advance. Also great settup

    @flybritn is there somewhere I can find alt icons?
    I'd there like a Dropbox with modders work. There are a few icons I'd like to swap. Ty for a great theme bud
    there are a ton of Alt icons made for this theme that people posted up here Ambriel
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by flybritn; 02-28-2013 at 10:48 AM.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

    Pocyahtstu (03-01-2013), primalscream.40 (02-28-2013)

  16. #472
    Can Cydia be themed on iPhone 5 iOS 6.1?

  17. #473
    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    Can Cydia be themed on iPhone 5 iOS 6.1?
    Nobody here that can help me out please.....anyone....anyone (crickets chirping)?

  18. #474
    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    Nobody here that can help me out please.....anyone....anyone (crickets chirping)?
    I'm not sure I know u could on 5.1.1

  19. #475
    Quote Originally Posted by primalscream.40 View Post
    I'm not sure I know u could on 5.1.1
    Thanks for the input......there's nobody else that can help out?

    WOW.....nothing!😞
    Last edited by ncphotographer; 02-28-2013 at 09:19 PM.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to ncphotographer For This Useful Post:

    primalscream.40 (03-01-2013)

  21. #476
    Quote Originally Posted by JurisHP View Post
    Please share the wall!!
    I got this from @Max_Pa1n on his twitter account. If he gives me the ok I will share it.

  22. #477
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mmcneil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    609
    Thanks
    1,053
    Thanked 1,628 Times in 479 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    Thanks for the input......there's nobody else that can help out?

    WOW.....nothing!😞
    Are you talking about the Cydia app or the Cydia icon?
    __________________________________________________ ______________________

  23. #478
    Sweet Wall


  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dd721 For This Useful Post:

    James424 (03-17-2013), Pocyahtstu (03-01-2013)

  25. #479
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcneil View Post
    Are you talking about the Cydia app or the Cydia icon?
    The Cydia app.....it's called wintercydia I think?

  26. #480
    So nobody here can help with anything or perhaps point me in the right direction.

Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •