Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 29 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 595

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Ambriel

  1. #361
    Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    so anyone that wants to go on and get the new Dialer can do so just go to the link in the email IO sent out with your donations
    Looks cool thx

  2. #362
    Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    Im submitting the update today, I did add it to the download link that was sent to everyone that donated (One for iPhone 4/4s users and one for iPhone 5 users,) so anyone that wants to go on and get the new Dialer can do so just go to the link in the email IO sent out with your donations
    Can you plz send me the download link again?

    TIA

    Was wondering if someone might be willing to make an alternate bitesms theme for this mod don't really care for the one included

    TIA

    Actually if someone could tell me how to just change the background behind the bubbles that would be great
    Last edited by RkoViper81; 02-13-2013 at 02:56 PM.

  3. #363
    Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    Im submitting the update today, I did add it to the download link that was sent to everyone that donated (One for iPhone 4/4s users and one for iPhone 5 users,) so anyone that wants to go on and get the new Dialer can do so just go to the link in the email IO sent out with your donations
    Thanks. I'll have to wait until it gets uploaded - I haven't checked in a few hours, maybe it's there. I bought it from Cydia - I wasn't someone who bought it by donation. I know in this thread you stated it would be $3 on Cydia, but donations could be whatever. It looked great, so I thought I'd pay what you were asking - and, to be completely upfront, letting Cydia install it is easier.

  4. #364
    Quote Originally Posted by RkoViper81 View Post
    Can you plz send me the download link again?

    TIA

    Was wondering if someone might be willing to make an alternate bitesms theme for this mod don't really care for the one included

    TIA

    Actually if someone could tell me how to just change the background behind the bubbles that would be great
    Are you referring to the wallpaper for the chat windows? You can change it to whatever you want. Just resize a pic to the correct size and name it correctly. Then put it in the bitesms theme folder.

  5. #365
    Quote Originally Posted by GibMcfragger View Post
    Are you referring to the wallpaper for the chat windows? You can change it to whatever you want. Just resize a pic to the correct size and name it correctly. Then put it in the bitesms theme folder.
    Yeah I want to change the chat window wallpaper can someone direct me on how to do it. I would appreciate it.

  6. #366
    Quote Originally Posted by RkoViper81 View Post
    Yeah I want to change the chat window wallpaper can someone direct me on how to do it. I would appreciate it.
    I'm trying to find it now.

    It's called "[email protected]" and it's in the ip5 theme folder. Just make a png of whatever u want and name it that and replace the other image (or rename the old image to save it just in case).

    Make sure to resize it to 1136x1136
    Last edited by GibMcfragger; 02-13-2013 at 07:55 PM.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to GibMcfragger For This Useful Post:

    flybritn (02-13-2013)

  8. #367
    Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,611
    Thanks
    2,377
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 876 Posts

    OK i got the update submitted with some fixes and improvements, on both the mian theme and on Ambriel Pink. I re did the wallpaper packaging as a separate add ons, seems on the iPhone 4 wallpapers only one out of about 20 was showing up in settings/wallpaper got that fixed, its its own package now as well as the iP5 wallpapers, Also remade the 2 Ambriel weather widgets for iPhone 5 and got them submitted. we should see these showing up sometime tomorrow on Cydia

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

    GibMcfragger (02-13-2013)

  10. #368
    Quote Originally Posted by GibMcfragger View Post
    I'm trying to find it now.

    It's called "[email protected]" and it's in the ip5 theme folder. Just make a png of whatever u want and name it that and replace the other image (or rename the old image to save it just in case).

    Make sure to resize it to 1136x1136
    Can someone please size this image to proper size for me

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360823166.815492.jpg

    TIA

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to RkoViper81 For This Useful Post:

    sargd66 (02-14-2013)

  12. #369
    Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,611
    Thanks
    2,377
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 876 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by RkoViper81 View Post
    Can someone please size this image to proper size for me
    TIA
    here ya go-smsbackground-2x.png

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

    nwmtnbiker (02-14-2013), sargd66 (02-14-2013)

  14. #370
    Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    here ya go-smsbackground-2x.png
    Thx here is my setup tonight. Here is a look at the bitesms with a different BG

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360827424.067533.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360827438.942264.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360827457.233023.jpg

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RkoViper81 For This Useful Post:

    flybritn (02-24-2013), GibMcfragger (02-14-2013)

  16. #371
    Quote Originally Posted by RkoViper81 View Post
    Thx here is my setup tonight. Here is a look at the bitesms with a different BG

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360827424.067533.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360827438.942264.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360827457.233023.jpg
    Looks good! I think I like that wallpaper better also, lol.

  17. #372
    Quote Originally Posted by GibMcfragger View Post
    Looks good! I think I like that wallpaper better also, lol.
    Lol yeah I think it makes the chat bubbles stand out more.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to RkoViper81 For This Useful Post:

    GibMcfragger (02-14-2013)

  19. #373
    Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,611
    Thanks
    2,377
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 876 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by RkoViper81 View Post
    Lol yeah I think it makes the chat bubbles stand out more.
    i think I agree with u all lol ...it does look better

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

    GibMcfragger (02-14-2013)

  21. #374
    Hey mate what widget is that? Any chance of sharing?

  22. #375

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBigKing For This Useful Post:

    flybritn (02-14-2013)

  24. #376
    Any chance that background for SMS can be in the theme as an alternate or something close to it? I'm not real fond of the present one in there. Just me.

  25. #377
    Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,611
    Thanks
    2,377
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 876 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    Any chance that background for SMS can be in the theme as an alternate or something close to it? I'm not real fond of the present one in there. Just me.
    if I don't forget to add it,... however, I just subitted theme update last night and its not in it. so you want to save the one posted here so u can set it

  26. #378
    Lol glad I could help make something better was someone asking about my widget?

  27. #379
    Should there be more ambriel wallpapers in the Wallpaper settings?

    I downloaded the ambriel wallpapers from the update i5 update but only seeing 5 wallpapers?

  28. #380
    New LTE and SB-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360889188.306141.jpg awesome!!

    But yes my wallpaper is the same only the same 5 I had before

Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 29 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •