Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 383

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: 1NfraRed-preview (by Truckinlow and Flybritn )

  1. #161
    Does anyone have a loading screen issue? I feel like my loading screens don't fit the I5 screen

  2. #162
    iPhone? More like MyPhone stormcrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cumming, GA
    Posts
    232
    Thanks
    229
    Thanked 260 Times in 109 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post



    does it show up in that list of theme in the biteSMS app?
    No, sir. It is like it did not install even though it goes through the process.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thejumpman View Post
    Does anyone have a loading screen issue? I feel like my loading screens don't fit the I5 screen
    Yes, I have this issue, too. It takes a second for the loading screen to size properly on longer loading apps. No biggie for me, though.
    Last edited by stormcrow; 02-14-2013 at 07:42 AM.

  3. #163
    Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,611
    Thanks
    2,377
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 876 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    Fantastic Theme guys. Been too long staring at a stock screen. Very impressed with the detail.

    I went through the forum and the 4/4s forum but didn't see an icon psd, or resource files actually. I also didn't find it in the Cydia download. My apologies if I missed it, I'm pretty rusty after all.

    I'd appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction. Amazing job on the theme Fly and Truck. Love the effort, it really shows well on the iP5.

    Thanks.
    Kr0N
    here ya go 1NraRed PSD.zip

    Quote Originally Posted by greatcapp View Post
    I paid for this in Cydia (nice theme btw) but I'm struggling to download the CK addon.

    I get an HTTP/1.0 403 error telling me that the package is either paid or requires a paid package to function.

    Anybody else having this issue?

    The wallpaper pack downloaded fine, just not this one.

    yes you will get that because it depends on you have "Color Keyboard" go get Color Keyboard then install the theme for it

    Quote Originally Posted by stormcrow View Post
    No, sir. It is like it did not install even though it goes through the process.



    Yes, I have this issue, too. It takes a second for the loading screen to size properly on longer loading apps. No biggie for me, though.
    we made these loading screens the same size as the stock iPhone 5 default loading screens 640x1096
    Last edited by flybritn; 02-14-2013 at 11:27 AM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

    Kr0NiK (02-14-2013)

  5. #164
    Livin the iPhone Life Kr0NiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Huhh??Whaaa???
    Posts
    1,008
    Thanks
    2,743
    Thanked 1,703 Times in 648 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    here ya go 1NraRed PSD.zip
    Thank you my friend. Really do love this theme, Red isn't usually a color I use but this one is BEAST!!.

  6. #165
    I have CK and I still get the error for the download.

  7. #166
    Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,611
    Thanks
    2,377
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 876 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    Thank you my friend. Really do love this theme, Red isn't usually a color I use but this one is BEAST!!.
    Thank very much. I'm in the middle of the blu version. IMO is even better looking

    Quote Originally Posted by Thejumpman View Post
    I have CK and I still get the error for the download.
    I've seen some post on twitter where others have had the same issues getting CK add ons for themes. I had it just trying to get Color keyboard installed after I updated. Took me several tries

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

    jawonder (02-14-2013), King_O_Hill (02-14-2013), Kr0NiK (02-14-2013)

  9. #167
    This is how my loading screen looks, is this normal? Im a theming noob so I jus wanna make sure -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360867175.467014.jpg

  10. #168
    iPhone? More like MyPhone stormcrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cumming, GA
    Posts
    232
    Thanks
    229
    Thanked 260 Times in 109 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    we made these loading screens the same size as the stock iPhone 5 default loading screens 640x1096
    Cool. So what about the biteSMS issue theme issue? Is it just local to me? If so, any thoughts on how to remedy?

  11. #169
    Green Apple LostKarma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Midland, Texas, United States
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 28 Times in 19 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by III[ZERO]III View Post
    I personally use Sony Sketch EF and think it fits perfect with this theme. One of my favorite fonts 😝
    Thanks! it goes really well with the overall theme.

    I was wondering if anyone had time to help me with an image I want to change. I am using this widget: -img_0727.png

    I want to change the arrow icon to red. I tried it myself but the image came out too flat and it lost the depth that the original had. Can someone help me with that?

    Here are the files:
    -flecha.png-ribbon.png

  12. #170
    Livin the iPhone Life Kr0NiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Huhh??Whaaa???
    Posts
    1,008
    Thanks
    2,743
    Thanked 1,703 Times in 648 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LostKarma View Post
    Thanks! it goes really well with the overall theme.

    I was wondering if anyone had time to help me with an image I want to change. I am using this widget: -img_0727.png

    I want to change the arrow icon to red. I tried it myself but the image came out too flat and it lost the depth that the original had. Can someone help me with that?

    Here are the files:
    -flecha.png-ribbon.png
    Try these. I didn't pull the actual theme hex code and just did these by hand but they should be close. Let me know what they look like and I can adjust accordingly.

    Kr0N

    -flecha.png-ribbon.png

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kr0NiK For This Useful Post:

    flybritn (02-14-2013), LostKarma (02-14-2013)

  14. #171
    Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,611
    Thanks
    2,377
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 876 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Thejumpman View Post
    This is how my loading screen looks, is this normal? Im a theming noob so I jus wanna make sure -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360867175.467014.jpg
    yes

    Quote Originally Posted by stormcrow View Post
    Cool. So what about the biteSMS issue theme issue? Is it just local to me? If so, any thoughts on how to remedy?

    -img_1583.png
    -img_1584.png

    the bite theme works... however you mudt have a purchased, registered biteSMS app in order to apply themes with it..
    After you select the bite theme ''hit the Apply Theme button if then the theme does not apply then you need to check to see if you have a FULL License if u do not have a FULL licence you can not use themes on it
    Last edited by flybritn; 02-14-2013 at 01:24 PM.

  15. #172
    Green Apple LostKarma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Midland, Texas, United States
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 28 Times in 19 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    Try these. I didn't pull the actual theme hex code and just did these by hand but they should be close. Let me know what they look like and I can adjust accordingly.

    Kr0N

    -flecha.png-ribbon.png
    Thanks a ton! those are perfect!

  16. #173
    iPhone? More like MyPhone stormcrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cumming, GA
    Posts
    232
    Thanks
    229
    Thanked 260 Times in 109 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    yes




    -img_1583.png
    -img_1584.png

    the bite theme works... however you mudt have a purchased, registered biteSMS app in order to apply themes with it..
    After you select the bite theme ''hit the Apply Theme button if then the theme does not apply then you need to check to see if you have a FULL License if u do not have a FULL licence you can not use themes on it
    I have the full license and have. Ambriel theme shows up. (Purchased that theme as well) I just have nothing listed for 1nfrared.

  17. #174
    Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,611
    Thanks
    2,377
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 876 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by stormcrow View Post
    I have the full license and have. Ambriel theme shows up. (Purchased that theme as well) I just have nothing listed for 1nfrared.
    OK i have completely un installed it frommy iphone, gone on Cydia and re installed it (done it 2 times to make sure) and it is there and works it shows up in my bite themes and it works..
    try going back on cydia and re installing it .... after that, if it still dont work, I don't know what to tell u cause it's working for other people

  18. #175
    iPhone? More like MyPhone stormcrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cumming, GA
    Posts
    232
    Thanks
    229
    Thanked 260 Times in 109 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    OK i have completely un installed it frommy iphone, gone on Cydia and re installed it (done it 2 times to make sure) and it is there and works it shows up in my bite themes and it works..
    try going back on cydia and re installing it .... after that, if it still dont work, I don't know what to tell u cause it's working for other people
    Already tried that a few times. It just never shows as a theme or in the location it should create/install into. Something is up with my phone it seems. I will sort it with a manual install. I may need to PM you to get a link to the zip if possible.

  19. #176
    Everything is looking great, but i have the sound selected in WB but I dont hear anything different.

  20. #177
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lübeck
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    i also donated ^^

    my cydia account 2793420





    EDIT:

    Thx for your Mail
    Last edited by PlatiniumHL; 02-14-2013 at 02:42 PM.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to PlatiniumHL For This Useful Post:

    flybritn (02-14-2013)

  22. #178
    Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,611
    Thanks
    2,377
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 876 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by stormcrow View Post
    Already tried that a few times. It just never shows as a theme or in the location it should create/install into. Something is up with my phone it seems. I will sort it with a manual install. I may need to PM you to get a link to the zip if possible.
    sent it in PM to u

    Quote Originally Posted by Thejumpman View Post
    Everything is looking great, but i have the sound selected in WB but I dont hear anything different.
    custom themeSounds aren'twoking on ios6.1

    Quote Originally Posted by PlatiniumHL View Post
    i also donated ^^

    my cydia account 2793420





    EDIT:

    Thx for your Mail
    check email

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

    PlatiniumHL (02-14-2013)

  24. #179
    Livin the iPhone Life jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    2,215
    Thanks
    3,417
    Thanked 2,071 Times in 1,047 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    OK i have completely un installed it frommy iphone, gone on Cydia and re installed it (done it 2 times to make sure) and it is there and works it shows up in my bite themes and it works..
    try going back on cydia and re installing it .... after that, if it still dont work, I don't know what to tell u cause it's working for other people
    Mine work fine but i didn't download from Cydia i got it by email so everything was via SSH .

    Hey i own Ambriel for the iPad3 it's really nice, trying to get some more mods for it from Cydia but it's saying your web site is down .
    Last edited by jawonder; 02-14-2013 at 04:40 PM.

  25. #180
    Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,611
    Thanks
    2,377
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 876 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Mine work fine but i didn't download from Cydia i got it by email so everything was via SSH .

    Hey i own Ambriel for the iPad3 it's really nice, trying to get some more mods for it from Cydia but it's saying your web site is down .

    make sure that any mods for Ambriel iPad theme, have "iPad" in the name. if not, it will not work , I don't have any mods available on my site at all its just used to show the themes. and for instruction on setting up the weather widget

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

    jawonder (02-14-2013)

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •