Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1NfraRed-preview (by Truckinlow and Flybritn )

Does anyone have a loading screen issue? I feel like my loading screens don't fit the I5 screen

iPhone? More like MyPhone stormcrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post

does it show up in that list of theme in the biteSMS app?
    No, sir. It is like it did not install even though it goes through the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Thejumpman View Post
    Does anyone have a loading screen issue? I feel like my loading screens don't fit the I5 screen
    Yes, I have this issue, too. It takes a second for the loading screen to size properly on longer loading apps. No biggie for me, though.
    Last edited by stormcrow; 02-14-2013 at 07:42 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 876 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    Fantastic Theme guys. Been too long staring at a stock screen. Very impressed with the detail.

I went through the forum and the 4/4s forum but didn't see an icon psd, or resource files actually. I also didn't find it in the Cydia download. My apologies if I missed it, I'm pretty rusty after all.

I'd appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction. Amazing job on the theme Fly and Truck. Love the effort, it really shows well on the iP5.

Thanks.
    Kr0N
    here ya go 1NraRed PSD.zip

Quote Originally Posted by greatcapp View Post
    I paid for this in Cydia (nice theme btw) but I'm struggling to download the CK addon.

I get an HTTP/1.0 403 error telling me that the package is either paid or requires a paid package to function.

Anybody else having this issue?

The wallpaper pack downloaded fine, just not this one.

yes you will get that because it depends on you have "Color Keyboard" go get Color Keyboard then install the theme for it

Quote Originally Posted by stormcrow View Post
    No, sir. It is like it did not install even though it goes through the process.

Yes, I have this issue, too. It takes a second for the loading screen to size properly on longer loading apps. No biggie for me, though.
    we made these loading screens the same size as the stock iPhone 5 default loading screens 640x1096
    Last edited by flybritn; 02-14-2013 at 11:27 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

Kr0NiK (02-14-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,703 Times in 648 Posts

here ya go 1NraRed PSD.zip
    Thank you my friend. Really do love this theme, Red isn't usually a color I use but this one is BEAST!!.

I have CK and I still get the error for the download.

Thanks

Thank you my friend. Really do love this theme, Red isn't usually a color I use but this one is BEAST!!.
    Thank very much. I'm in the middle of the blu version. IMO is even better looking

I have CK and I still get the error for the download.
    I've seen some post on twitter where others have had the same issues getting CK add ons for themes. I had it just trying to get Color keyboard installed after I updated. Took me several tries

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

jawonder (02-14-2013), King_O_Hill (02-14-2013), Kr0NiK (02-14-2013)

This is how my loading screen looks, is this normal? Im a theming noob so I jus wanna make sure -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360867175.467014.jpg

Thanks

we made these loading screens the same size as the stock iPhone 5 default loading screens 640x1096
    Cool. So what about the biteSMS issue theme issue? Is it just local to me? If so, any thoughts on how to remedy?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by III[ZERO]III View Post
    I personally use Sony Sketch EF and think it fits perfect with this theme. One of my favorite fonts 😝
    Thanks! it goes really well with the overall theme.

I was wondering if anyone had time to help me with an image I want to change. I am using this widget: -img_0727.png

I want to change the arrow icon to red. I tried it myself but the image came out too flat and it lost the depth that the original had. Can someone help me with that?

Here are the files:
    -flecha.png-ribbon.png

Thanks
    Thanked 1,703 Times in 648 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LostKarma View Post
    Thanks! it goes really well with the overall theme.

I was wondering if anyone had time to help me with an image I want to change. I am using this widget: -img_0727.png

I want to change the arrow icon to red. I tried it myself but the image came out too flat and it lost the depth that the original had. Can someone help me with that?

Here are the files:
    -flecha.png-ribbon.png
    Try these. I didn't pull the actual theme hex code and just did these by hand but they should be close. Let me know what they look like and I can adjust accordingly.

Kr0N

-flecha.png-ribbon.png

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kr0NiK For This Useful Post:

flybritn (02-14-2013), LostKarma (02-14-2013)

Thanks

This is how my loading screen looks, is this normal? Im a theming noob so I jus wanna make sure -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360867175.467014.jpg
    yes

Cool. So what about the biteSMS issue theme issue? Is it just local to me? If so, any thoughts on how to remedy?

-img_1583.png
    -img_1584.png

the bite theme works... however you mudt have a purchased, registered biteSMS app in order to apply themes with it..
    After you select the bite theme ''hit the Apply Theme button if then the theme does not apply then you need to check to see if you have a FULL License if u do not have a FULL licence you can not use themes on it
    Last edited by flybritn; 02-14-2013 at 01:24 PM.

Thanks

Try these. I didn't pull the actual theme hex code and just did these by hand but they should be close. Let me know what they look like and I can adjust accordingly.

Kr0N

-flecha.png-ribbon.png
    Thanks a ton! those are perfect!

Thanks

yes

-img_1583.png
    -img_1584.png

the bite theme works... however you mudt have a purchased, registered biteSMS app in order to apply themes with it..
    After you select the bite theme ''hit the Apply Theme button if then the theme does not apply then you need to check to see if you have a FULL License if u do not have a FULL licence you can not use themes on it
    I have the full license and have. Ambriel theme shows up. (Purchased that theme as well) I just have nothing listed for 1nfrared.

Thanks

I have the full license and have. Ambriel theme shows up. (Purchased that theme as well) I just have nothing listed for 1nfrared.
    OK i have completely un installed it frommy iphone, gone on Cydia and re installed it (done it 2 times to make sure) and it is there and works it shows up in my bite themes and it works..
    try going back on cydia and re installing it .... after that, if it still dont work, I don't know what to tell u cause it's working for other people

Thanks

OK i have completely un installed it frommy iphone, gone on Cydia and re installed it (done it 2 times to make sure) and it is there and works it shows up in my bite themes and it works..
    try going back on cydia and re installing it .... after that, if it still dont work, I don't know what to tell u cause it's working for other people
    Already tried that a few times. It just never shows as a theme or in the location it should create/install into. Something is up with my phone it seems. I will sort it with a manual install. I may need to PM you to get a link to the zip if possible.

Everything is looking great, but i have the sound selected in WB but I dont hear anything different.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i also donated ^^

my cydia account 2793420

EDIT:

Thx for your Mail
    Last edited by PlatiniumHL; 02-14-2013 at 02:42 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to PlatiniumHL For This Useful Post:

flybritn (02-14-2013)

Thanks

Already tried that a few times. It just never shows as a theme or in the location it should create/install into. Something is up with my phone it seems. I will sort it with a manual install. I may need to PM you to get a link to the zip if possible.
    sent it in PM to u

Everything is looking great, but i have the sound selected in WB but I dont hear anything different.
    custom themeSounds aren'twoking on ios6.1

Quote Originally Posted by PlatiniumHL View Post
    i also donated ^^

my cydia account 2793420

EDIT:

Thx for your Mail
    check email

23. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

PlatiniumHL (02-14-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,071 Times in 1,047 Posts

Mine work fine but i didn't download from Cydia i got it by email so everything was via SSH .

Hey i own Ambriel for the iPad3 it's really nice, trying to get some more mods for it from Cydia but it's saying your web site is down .
    Last edited by jawonder; 02-14-2013 at 04:40 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Mine work fine but i didn't download from Cydia i got it by email so everything was via SSH .

Hey i own Ambriel for the iPad3 it's really nice, trying to get some more mods for it from Cydia but it's saying your web site is down .

make sure that any mods for Ambriel iPad theme, have "iPad" in the name. if not, it will not work , I don't have any mods available on my site at all its just used to show the themes. and for instruction on setting up the weather widget

26. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

jawonder (02-14-2013)

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 ... LastLast