Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 383

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: 1NfraRed-preview (by Truckinlow and Flybritn )

  1. #81
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Kaospassageraren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Stockholm Sweden
    Posts
    703
    Thanks
    722
    Thanked 527 Times in 280 Posts

    Hello There!!one Question:the i5 walls Dont Show In Settings After I Put them There But They Look Rightly Named??could You Guys Look It Up Please..and I guess you know But Notification icons aren't themed..otherwise a great Looking Theme!!-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360510331.669411.jpg
    My Twitter....powderfinger76

  2. #82
    Livin the iPhone Life littlelisa63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Derby,U.K
    Posts
    2,330
    Thanks
    604
    Thanked 1,544 Times in 927 Posts

    When does the 1NfraRed for iPhone come out?
    Thanks

  3. #83
    Simply one word awesome!!!!-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360514794.406219.jpg

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

    The_13th_Plague (02-10-2013)

  5. #84
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Lakeland, FL
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    sorry a little new to this but i donated through paypal and now i am not sure how i am suppose to get the theme!!! help!!

  6. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by crav3dstud View Post
    sorry a little new to this but i donated through paypal and now i am not sure how i am suppose to get the theme!!! help!!
    If you donated to me updates are going out in a few. If you donated using the link on the first post of this thread then your waiting for fly to wake up lol.
    I'll smoke it with ya bro, we'll go to the loony bin together. I don't give a ****!
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=jfriends4438%40gmai  l%2ecom&lc=US&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsB  F%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Truckinlow For This Useful Post:

    blkcadi (02-10-2013), King_O_Hill (02-10-2013), TEK_2012 (02-10-2013), The_13th_Plague (02-10-2013)

  8. #86
    When will it be up on Cydia?

  9. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    When will it be up on Cydia?
    i think fly is getting things packed up asap
    I'll smoke it with ya bro, we'll go to the loony bin together. I don't give a ****!
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=jfriends4438%40gmai  l%2ecom&lc=US&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsB  F%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Truckinlow For This Useful Post:

    littlelisa63 (02-10-2013), TEK_2012 (02-10-2013)

  11. #88
    Thanks for the update Truck, can't wait!

  12. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Truckinlow View Post
    i think fly is getting things packed up asap
    Alright, cool, I'd just rather deal with Cydia than donation links an all that feel me.

  13. #90
    Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,611
    Thanks
    2,380
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 876 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaospassageraren View Post
    Hello There!!one Question:the i5 walls Dont Show In Settings After I Put them There But They Look Rightly Named??could You Guys Look It Up Please..and I guess you know But Notification icons aren't themed..otherwise a great Looking Theme!!-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360510331.669411.jpg
    don't know why they wasn't working ... but Truck took care of it today

    people that donated while I was sleeping check your email i got them sent out
    Last edited by flybritn; 02-10-2013 at 02:36 PM.

  14. #91
    Hey guys, when I first went into the mediafire folder, there were 4 files. Now there are only 2. One was the iph5 walls that is no longer there, and I'm not sure what the other one was. Did something happen? I hadn't DL anything yet, just linked it to my mediafire earlier???

    Never mind, it looks like you just repackaged it.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 02-10-2013 at 07:41 PM.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    TEK_2012 (02-10-2013)

  16. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Hey guys, when I first went into the mediafire folder, there were 4 files. Now there are only 2. One was the iph5 walls that is no longer there, and I'm not sure what the other one was. Did something happen? I hadn't DL anything yet, just linked it to my mediafire earlier???
    Mediafire been giving me problems.

    My killer setup.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360546683.371153.jpg

  17. #93
    iPhone? More like MyPhone stormcrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cumming, GA
    Posts
    232
    Thanks
    229
    Thanked 260 Times in 109 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Mediafire been giving me problems.

    My killer setup.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360546683.371153.jpg
    What are you guys using to angle the icons on your dock? Cascade? I am using Cascade but the center icon is larger than the rest. Me no likey that.

  18. #94
    I use springtomize

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    stormcrow (02-10-2013)

  20. #95

  21. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcrow View Post
    What are you guys using to angle the icons on your dock? Cascade? I am using Cascade but the center icon is larger than the rest. Me no likey that.
    Springtomize 2 bro.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

    stormcrow (02-10-2013)

  23. #97
    iPhone? More like MyPhone stormcrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cumming, GA
    Posts
    232
    Thanks
    229
    Thanked 260 Times in 109 Posts

    Thanks, guys. Fsck...I paid for Cascade, too. *haha* Sprintomize, it is!

  24. #98
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Lakeland, FL
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    im having a problem with the color keyboard. i put the ck i5 in the colorkeyboard themes folder and the popup in its folder. but im still getting the stock keyboard. anyone have a fix. i tried respringing and a hard reset and its still not working. thanks in advance.

  25. #99
    Follow my directions in the redcore thread

    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

  26. #100
    Let's get this up on Cydia bros

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •