Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: miLock This changes everything

Dear friend is there a possibility to add a feature LATER of being able to change the color of the letters- numbers. I want to use some walls where they don't appear to dark to see them clearly.
    Or tell me where to touch to change the color of them.
    Thanks a lot for your time.
    P.S I don't care that I have to reset up every time I respring. AND I RESP A LOOOOOOTTTTTT

Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,058 Times in 3,680 Posts

Color was my next thing to do. But with this current issue it has taken a back burner. Every little thing you do is recorded. It is recorded in a cloud. Not written anywhere. So as soon as your phone loses power respring/reboot it erases this cloud.

Since I have to turn that cloud into a text file. For everything. Position, font, font size, etc etc. I will not be adding any more features until I find a way to write to text.

The way you can change your text color is go into the CSS. See pic below. Look for TextContainer. Where it says white change to black, red, also chucknorris for red. But basically all your main colors. If you want to get specific grab a color code example #ffffff

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByModMyi1360218526.274453.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	93.6 KB 
ID:	620708

This LS theme/mod/tweak looks pretty awesome Wonder how it'll run.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to anhtuanle84 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (02-06-2013)

Love this cant stop playing with it. I like the fact it defaults after respring gives me the perfect opportunity to essentially have a new ls.
    Last edited by GUNNY29; 02-07-2013 at 10:38 AM.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (02-07-2013)

Awesome awesome!!!! Just one minor thing, when i get a text message it doesnt show atall that i have a message, just the 'slide to reply' bar at the bottom

That's a winterboard issue winterboard needs updating. Any HTML lock screen you use will block notifications

Quote Originally Posted by DanOptic View Post
    Awesome awesome!!!! Just one minor thing, when i get a text message it doesnt show atall that i have a message, just the 'slide to reply' bar at the bottom
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

Hi June, I have managed to fully customised my lockscreen and really like it!

However, there seems to be a bug where the phone will display the manual how to setup the weather before change into the customised lockscreen.
    This is exactly what happened, I enter the pass code to access my phone, then turn off the phone manually by pressing power button, and activated again by pressing home button, it will display the manual instruction background before changing itself to the customised.

Quote Originally Posted by DanOptic View Post
    BiteSms

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    That's a winterboard issue winterboard needs updating. Any HTML lock screen you use will block notifications
    Ya that's the only thing I miss. Hopefully they will update winterboard to fix this.

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Want me to solve all your problems.

Edit the CSS. Set it however you like. It won't reset after respring.

I don't even know if this is possible or not. To save after a respring. If you read the first POST it says future updates.

I am working on trying to figure out a way. So if you cannot quit complaining about something you want but don't want it cause of a certain feature then move on.

I'm working on it right now. You want to try and help?

Because your doing just the opposite right now.....

First post in black and white

Respring. This is currently not an issue or a bug. This lockscreen was not coded with the mind of keeping setup after respring.

Seems this is a huge issue, although I have no clue why. It takes 10 secs to setup. If you had to respring then wow your out of 10 secs

Instead I will attempt to make this save setup after respring. 40+ more hours to redo the entire thing I believe. but I will try. So please stop bugging me about it. I cannot change it with a snap of a finger.
    If it really is that much of a pain to change it (40+ more hours), then you are correct. It is much easier to just reset it after a respring. No need to get nasty about it though. It does seem like a bug to anyone who isn't expecting it to be that way.

It's cool and good work, I wasn't trying to trash it or the time you spent on it. Just making a point.

Thanks

If people would read a little bit about the tweak they will know its not a bug. It's on cydia written and on first post. But who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by leciel View Post
    Hi June, I have managed to fully customised my lockscreen and really like it!

However, there seems to be a bug where the phone will display the manual how to setup the weather before change into the customised lockscreen.
    This is exactly what happened, I enter the pass code to access my phone, then turn off the phone manually by pressing power button, and activated again by pressing home button, it will display the manual instruction background before changing itself to the customised.
    Seriously did you read the FIRST POST!!

Thanks

No they don't done talked to him about it thou.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

primalscream.40 (02-07-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by xFiGGiE View Post
    Anyone confirm that this is working with iPhone 5 iOS 6.1? I can only input my zipcode and nothing else works when I press them. Installed via Cydia. Thanks.
    Yes, works on ip5 with 6.1...
    Last edited by the4czars; 02-07-2013 at 08:46 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

@June,i have donated yesterday for this lock but didnt get the link,can you check to see if the donation went thru,thanks.
    Transaction ID: 36H39408B2278894E

June,
    I sent you a PM with a method of saving inputted values into a database that will survive a respring/reboot.
    Maybe this is something you can use

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

Hosko817 (02-07-2013), June'sIphone (02-07-2013), King_O_Hill (02-07-2013)

The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

Just popped in to say whats up June. miLock looks and works great on my i5. Thanks again and looking fwd to seeing what else you can do with this.
    Last edited by Hosko817; 02-07-2013 at 09:19 AM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Hosko817 For This Useful Post:

I love this lockscreen, quite amazing to have the options of selecting widgets, changing font sizes and style and inputting location right at the lockscreen - it allows one to have a different looking lockscreen at your "fingertips".

looking forward to where else this can go too. thanks for showing all these possibilities.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to blkmini For This Useful Post:

Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,058 Times in 3,680 Posts

Instruction Video

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    June,
    I sent you a PM with a method of saving inputted values into a database that will survive a respring/reboot.
    Maybe this is something you can use
    Thank YOU!!!
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 02-07-2013 at 10:22 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by T76 View Post
    @June,i have donated yesterday for this lock but didnt get the link,can you check to see if the donation went thru,thanks.
    Transaction ID: 36H39408B2278894E

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 ... LastLast