Closed Thread
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: miLock This changes everything

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
I know that June. Didn't mean to come out like that how i said it. You know I appreciate everything you do for this community. I can't imagine the work
    2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,062 Times in 4,204 Posts

I know that June. Didn't mean to come out like that how i said it. You know I appreciate everything you do for this community. I can't imagine the work and all y'all put up for this. Wish I could help ya out but can't. Anyways like i said before really do appreciate it

Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,938 Times in 3,630 Posts

I know bro. Just frustrated ATM. To many requests to many questions😜 I can't keep up. Wish people would use google.com😔

I'm a one man team matter what people think. I can only do so muh😔

3. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (02-05-2013)

2k1
    Thanks

Thing is people just never are happy. This place blew up when jailbreak came out and I can't tell ya how many times I typed the same answer for people's questions. Noone reads anymore they just ask and want there answer now. SMH

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (02-05-2013)

Thanks

Every time someone asks if so and so theme will be updated I reply. No one understands that the time it took me to reply I was working on updating themes. I've been up since 8am. You've just see. A little bit of me. Just cause I've been Hella busy. I'm not slacking. I'm not sitting here twiddling my thumbs. I promise you that. miLock is what it is. This will also be Cydia release. Which i pray comes soon. I AM NOT gonna be able to make every persons thoughts reality. But I will try.

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Thing is people just never are happy. This place blew up when jailbreak came out and I can't tell ya how many times I typed the same answer for people's questions. Noone reads anymore they just ask and want there answer now. SMH
    Exactly it's a waste time asking debs that are already updating. Or answers that already have been answered.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (02-05-2013)

2k1
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Every time someone asks if so and so theme will be updated I reply. No one understands that the time it took me to reply I was working on updating themes. I've been up since 8am. You've just see. A little bit of me. Just cause I've been Hella busy. I'm not slacking. I'm not sitting here twiddling my thumbs. I promise you that. miLock is what it is. This will also be Cydia release. Which i pray comes soon. I AM NOT gonna be able to make every persons thoughts reality. But I will try.

Exactly it's a waste time asking debs that are already updating. Or answers that already have been answered.
    I agree with ya there bro. Won't ever make everyone happy that's for sure.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (02-05-2013)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Looks very nice.. great work June..

Thanks

Didn't mean to offend you in any way. I love your work and have purchased several of your themes, maybe this just isn't for me.

Thanks

I'm not offended. At all.

The way a lock screen works is if you open your lockscreen it is just like opening safari. If you unlock your device it's just like you refresh safari.

Ok so lets say there is a website. Say badgb.com

If you we're able to move anything you like on badGB. When you closed safari and reopened it. Would you like it to save your last settings?

I don't think it's needed. And would required a txt file to be written to your phone. I am using a cookie. Which saves the lock and unlock. Only thing that is actually needed.

If you respringing it clears all cache. In one way this is a savior for you ******* up things. For example if you move the temp to the bottom of the screen you cannot move it any more. At all. There is something coded in the lockscreen that prevents you from touching where the slider would be.

So now what. How do you fix??? Respring always fixes. I'm not taking that away.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 02-05-2013 at 08:25 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (02-05-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Fix for a respring are you guys serious?

Set it up. There is no need to respring afterwords. Only people who respring all the time is Devs. Is this really an issue or are you not setting up your phone before you respring?
    This is absolutely not true. The majority of tweaks in Cydia require resprings on install or any change of settings. You're forcing the user to setup your tweak every time they install or change something else.

This caviat needs to be included in your original post and in your tweak description on Cydia.

Thanks

Lmao ok

I'm sorry if you change your setup more than one time a day.

Word of advice. Get the tweaks you need. Then setup your theme.

There is NO lockscreen available that allows you to do this

If you can't determine what you want on your phone that's not my fault.

For all of you ******** for this feature it will be coded in. Quit bothering me with it. Honestly
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 02-05-2013 at 09:06 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (02-05-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I'm not offended. At all.

The way a lock screen works is if you open your lockscreen it is just like opening safari. If you unlock your device it's just like you refresh safari.

Ok so lets say there is a website. Say badgb.com

If you we're able to move anything you like on badGB. When you closed safari and reopened it. Would you like it to save your last settings?

I don't think it's needed. And would required a txt file to be written to your phone. I am using a cookie. Which saves the lock and unlock. Only thing that is actually needed.

If you respringing it clears all cache. In one way this is a savior for you ******* up things. For example if you move the temp to the bottom of the screen you cannot move it any more. At all. There is something coded in the lockscreen that prevents you from touching where the slider would be.

So now what. How do you fix??? Respring always fixes. I'm not taking that away.
    I don't want to come off wrong, so there is no pun intended from what I am going to say. Storing data in RAM instead of writing to disk is inefficient. Sure, phones have plenty of memory now and a small file less than 1kb writting to RAM shouldn't be a big deal. Yes, what happens if something gets messed up? You can respring to fix. But, you could also, just delete what's being stored in 'settings.txt' for positions. It's actually very simple to code.

I understand your logic, but look at it this way. On your computer, what happens if everything was stored in RAM and nothing was written to disk, you restarted or your computer crashed; you now lost everything you were working on that was stored in RAM.

Not efficient, effective, or safe. Again, no pun intended, you're a one man team who's overwhelmed at the moment. Just a thought man.

Thanks

Enjoy what I've made. The way it was made. Your paying for my project. The one I created in what I know about the average user.

Half of what I've done has not even been attempted before. And I spent months on months on it. Why trash it cause you can't respring. This is dumb to me sorry

Oh now your a genius. Lovely. Thanks

If its easy then make a mod bro. This is what you want. Not what I intended. Mod it
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 02-05-2013 at 09:12 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (02-05-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Wow, it was a suggestion that's it; no pun intended. I never trashed it or your work once, relax.

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,825 Times in 6,147 Posts

Wish people would use google.com
    You have no idea how many times I tell this to people. Even IRL I tell people to not JB if you don't want to use google.

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Yeah I feel this too bro. We've been on many threads trying to tell peeps the same thing over and over. I love the ones that ask a question that was answered 2 posts above. They never think to actually read the thread, just think " hey, I got that too, let me go ask so I can get answer now and save time reading".
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 02-05-2013 at 09:16 PM.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by keyes View Post
    Wow, it was a suggestion that's it; no pun intended. I never trashed it or your work once, relax.
    Right it has been suggested. And from you once again. I do not need you to tell me what my code does. Unlike others I write my own.

Not efficient, effective, or safe.

This is the funniest

24. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (02-05-2013)

Thanks

But, you could also, just delete what's being stored in 'settings.txt' for positions. It's actually very simple to code. .
    Please write this code that is so simple, I would love to see it working.
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Please write this code that is so simple, I would love to see it working.
    Yes please. You have my support.

It was more than a suggestion when you said this code is insufficient.

I am proud of this. Enough to take the extra step to test all HTML and JavaScript. To say it isn't efficient is just false.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 02-05-2013 at 09:25 PM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (02-05-2013)

Thanks

Don't sweat it bro. There are many if us here that appreciate what you have done here. I'm in that boat of doing a lot if resprings due to modding and such. So I loaded this up and played with it and now I've set it aside until I settle in on something for a while. It will get back on my LS again. It is what it is. Your thinking and making this happen is one of the most innovative projects I've seen in a while around here.

Thanks

We do appreciate what you do and take your time. I donated today and have no worries that you'll send it when it's ready. You have your own life on top of what you do for us. Take some time for yourself too. Great job and thankyou.

I redonated to you also, I didn't see that there was a minimum amount. 51V049885P5005508
    Last edited by sawah; 02-05-2013 at 10:24 PM.