Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 98

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: LS Lyra

  1. #1
    Default LS Lyra
    LS Lyra 5
    Now in Cydia!


    This is a clean and beautiful lockscreen theme for iPhone 5.
    If you love the minimalistic style lockscreen then this is perfect for you. The Cydia version of LS Lyra 5 features the red ribbon as shown in the screenshot below.
    *******

    LS Lyra 5 will download Wallpaper Jpegifier- so you can use any wallpaper by selecting it like normal via the Settings App. After the wallpaper is selected simply Respring and you are good to go.
    *******

    Instructions to Change- Zip Code for Weather, Time from 12hour to 24hour, and Weather outside of the U.S. are in the README.rtf file in the theme folder. Use iFile or Desktop SSH program and navigate to
    var/stash/Themes.*****/LS Lyra 5. You will find the README.rtf file there.
    *******

    Camera slider is hidden on the LockScreen but its still functions with a swipe up. Also features tap to unlock.



    Color Mods-



    Black- Download
    White- Download
    Purple- Download
    Green- Download
    Orange- Download
    Blue- Download


    Follow me on Twitter @Max_Kas for more theme releases and Wallpapers. Also if you have an questions or need help with something.
    Link for-Wallpaper Album
    -cameraroll2.png
    Last edited by Max_Kas; 06-06-2013 at 06:49 PM.
    Twitter- Max_Kas

  2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Max_Kas For This Useful Post:

    afanoulis (02-07-2013), bgattis (03-18-2013), bizdox (02-10-2013), cl1ck4207 (02-01-2013), Darka5sa5sin (02-05-2013), Dexy88 (02-02-2013), ericube23 (02-20-2013), fidosam (02-10-2013), IrobertI (01-31-2013), iskariotA (01-31-2013), jjk454ss (02-05-2013), joant_ (02-07-2013), ju.olivia (02-05-2013), kahhau (04-01-2013), Kaospassageraren (02-01-2013), Karoonchai (01-31-2013), mynanolife (06-06-2013), nnfdcane (03-09-2013), ruedi04 (02-20-2013), rumcajs (02-05-2013)

  3. #2
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Very nice

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

    Max_Kas (01-31-2013)

  5. #3
    Starbucks Artist mmaboi21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bakersfield CA.
    Posts
    2,406
    Thanks
    164
    Thanked 207 Times in 160 Posts

    Awesome

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to mmaboi21 For This Useful Post:

    Max_Kas (02-01-2013)

  7. #4
    Lord of Lockscreen Modding Karoonchai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    3,122
    Thanks
    9,356
    Thanked 9,759 Times in 2,537 Posts

    cool
    Youtube Channel & Downloads - twitter @Karoonchai

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Karoonchai For This Useful Post:

    Max_Kas (02-01-2013)

  9. #5
    Oh, first theme!! Looks nice! Wait for JB on Sunday. :-)

    I hope we can have more beautiful themes on iPhone 5 soon.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hasiphone For This Useful Post:

    Max_Kas (02-01-2013)

  11. #6

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to mariamj For This Useful Post:

    Max_Kas (02-01-2013)

  13. #7

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

    Max_Kas (02-01-2013)

  15. #8
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,726
    Thanks
    3,200
    Thanked 13,260 Times in 3,567 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Hasiphone View Post
    Oh, first theme!! Looks nice! Wait for JB on Sunday. :-)

    I hope we can have more beautiful themes on iPhone 5 soon.
    I just checked that. Most but not all tweaks, often needed for many themes, run on iOS 6.

    The other big problem: it's unclear if any if this tweaks work on a iPhone 5.

    Porting themes from a iPhone 4 is possible. Most UI graphics and icons have the same size like on iPhone 4.

    So we all must be patient, I'm sure a lot of cool themes are coming very soon...
    Last edited by Blue; 02-01-2013 at 10:20 AM.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    cl1ck4207 (02-01-2013), Darka5sa5sin (02-05-2013), IrobertI (02-03-2013)

  17. #9
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Kaospassageraren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Stockholm Sweden
    Posts
    703
    Thanks
    722
    Thanked 527 Times in 280 Posts

    Very nice and clean!cant wait to try it!
    My Twitter....powderfinger76

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaospassageraren For This Useful Post:

    Max_Kas (02-01-2013)

  19. #10
    hopefully ill have a 5 in time to test this one out as well lol
    twitter--@cl1ck4207__site--mn-ml.coCurionic
    #Motif Public DropBox
    -->All Public DropBoxes<--
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD

  20. #11

  21. #12
    Super clean. Love it.

  22. #13
    Seems there are 2 problems with lockscreens on iOS6.

    1. It seems that notifications are being hidden behind the lockbackground.html file. So while your phone still makes the sound for the notification, nothing appears on screen.*

    2. There are two lines that border the top and bottom bars. LockScreen ClockHide hides the top bar but the bottom bar line is still visiable and can't be hidden with transparent png's, so this a clearly coded in and not an image-



    Anyone with any ideas to fix this?
    Last edited by Max_Kas; 02-04-2013 at 12:33 PM.
    Twitter- Max_Kas

  23. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Kas View Post
    Seems there are 2 problems with lockscreens on iOS6.

    1. It seems that notifications are being hidden behind the lockbackground.html file. So while your phone still makes the sound for the notification, nothing appears on screen.*

    2. There are two lines that border the top and bottom bars. LockScreen ClockHide hides the top bar but the bottom bar line is still visiable and can't be hidden with transparent png's, so this a clearly coded in and not an image-



    Anyone with any ideas to fix this?
    As soon as I can get my hands on it, still struggling with cydia, paste the code here, or send me the .html and i'll look and see where the coding mistake is.

  24. #15
    Yea I think it's an iOS 6 issues, any lock screen theme I tried, I don't get any notification pop up at the lock screen anymore

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to romeo0119 For This Useful Post:

    Max_Kas (02-04-2013)

  26. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by romeo0119 View Post
    Yea I think it's an iOS 6 issues, any lock screen theme I tried, I don't get any notification pop up at the lock screen anymore
    Got, I just now saw that same thing from other people on forums. It may be a coding issue or it may not be. I would lean towards a coding issue.

  27. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Kas View Post
    Hopefully it's something that can be navigated around with a tweak but if that doesn't happen then maybe a winterboard update could fix it.
    I wonder if it just isn't being displayed or if it is being displayed behind the HTML.
    It probably is behind the html, try to do something, change the wallpaper to a transparent image and see if it comes up. Still can't get anything from cydia, though I did manage to get iFile and ssh, so I can manually install ipas/debs.

  28. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Kas View Post
    Hopefully it's something that can be navigated around with a tweak but if that doesn't happen then maybe a winterboard update could fix it.
    I wonder if it just isn't being displayed or if it is being displayed behind the HTML.
    It probably is behind the html, try to do something, change the wallpaper to a transparent image and see if it comes up. Still can't get anything from cydia, though I did manage to get iFile and ssh, so I can manually install ipas/debs.

  29. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by keyes View Post
    It probably is behind the html, try to do something, change the wallpaper to a transparent image and see if it comes up. Still can't get anything from cydia, though I did manage to get iFile and ssh, so I can manually install ipas/debs.
    just change the name of the wallpaper in ifile so when it tried to load the lockscreen the image will be blank and see if the notifications are behind it

  30. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by keyes View Post
    Got, I just now saw that same thing from other people on forums. It may be a coding issue or it may not be. I would lean towards a coding issue.
    Hopefully it's something that can be navigated around with a tweak but if that doesn't happen then maybe a winterboard update could fix it.
    I wonder if it just isn't being displayed or if it is being displayed behind the HTML.
    Twitter- Max_Kas

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •