Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LS Lyra

HAHAHAHA ! Im a dumass ... thanks D4RKL0RD198 !

Love your work!!! This is great lockscreen.
    Thanks.
    1. Where can I get the original wallpaper you used (the gray one)
    2. After I installed this when I go to the wallpaper folder in settings it's black ....
    3. How can I use the iwidget GPS with this?

Again - thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Tkachuk View Post
    omg how could i be so stupid LOL thank YOU !!!

just installed LS Lyra 5 and it solved the bottom !!

but the notifications are still a little off exmaine picture below ;

Attachment 623234
    That will be fixed in an update

Update
    Some of you are having a little issue with pressing the answer or decline button when you receive a phone call on the springboard. To help with the ending and answering of calls, tap the top half of the button (almost above it). This I have a fix for and will implement in the next update.

The other issue is with the slider going off screen when a notification arrives-
    There is nothing I can do about this issue with the camera slider button disappearing when a notification comes in. This in turn causes the length of the very sensitive "slider track" to increase, causing the tap to fall out of its centered position.
    A work around I use is in intelliscreenX's option to "lock slide actions" in place. That way to reply to a message or email, you slide the little icon on the notification instead of the bottom slider. Of course this only is a nice solution if you already dropped the $10 for intelliscreenX.

I only have two options to try out in order to fix this.
    1. People install the lock screen camera hide tweak that disables the camera button from the slider (not just make it transparent like Lyra does.) The issue with this is then people aren't able to use this feature for the camera. That's a sacrifice I don't want people to make.
    2. Someone comes up with a tweak that keeps the camera slider from disappearing when a notification comes in. This would be ideal but again, someone has to create it first...
    3. Someone make a tweak like intelliscreenX's option to turn off bottom slide actions when notifications come in.

I will keep working on finding a solution
    Last edited by Max_Kas; 02-22-2013 at 11:56 AM.
    Twitter- Max_Kas

Max can we get the wallpapers? i also asked on twitter but no chance..

Quote Originally Posted by Om3r View Post
    Max can we get the wallpapers? i also asked on twitter but no chance..
    Here is one of them- https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7102369/WallpaperLyra.png

-wallpaperlyra.png
    Last edited by Max_Kas; 02-22-2013 at 12:46 PM.
    Twitter- Max_Kas

was looking for those 2..

Perfect lockscreen....

but only have one question...how do i make the statues bar of lockscreen clear like transparent...? i hate that black statues bar at top...how do i make it transparent and make it like your images so it looks full image on lockscreen? HELP thanks

-img_0485-1-.png

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Kas View Post
    That will be fixed in an update

Update
    Some of you are having a little issue with pressing the answer or decline button when you receive a phone call on the springboard. To help with the ending and answering of calls, tap the top half of the button (almost above it). This I have a fix for and will implement in the next update.

The other issue is with the slider going off screen when a notification arrives-
    There is nothing I can do about this issue with the camera slider button disappearing when a notification comes in. This in turn causes the length of the very sensitive "slider track" to increase, causing the tap to fall out of its centered position.
    A work around I use is in intelliscreenX's option to "lock slide actions" in place. That way to reply to a message or email, you slide the little icon on the notification instead of the bottom slider. Of course this only is a nice solution if you already dropped the $10 for intelliscreenX.

I only have two options to try out in order to fix this.
    1. People install the lock screen camera hide tweak that disables the camera button from the slider (not just make it transparent like Lyra does.) The issue with this is then people aren't able to use this feature for the camera. That's a sacrifice I don't want people to make.
    2. Someone comes up with a tweak that keeps the camera slider from disappearing when a notification comes in. This would be ideal but again, someone has to create it first...
    3. Someone make a tweak like intelliscreenX's option to turn off bottom slide actions when notifications come in.

I will keep working on finding a solution

sounds good looking forward to it!! is it possible for you to make a Tap To Unlock Version too? i think some people would liek that

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Tkachuk View Post
    sounds good looking forward to it!! is it possible for you to make a Tap To Unlock Version too? i think some people would liek that
    What do you mean a Tap to Unlock version?

Quote Originally Posted by iHardik27 View Post
    Perfect lockscreen....

but only have one question...how do i make the statues bar of lockscreen clear like transparent...? i hate that black statues bar at top...how do i make it transparent and make it like your images so it looks full image on lockscreen? HELP thanks
    Download the image file below and place it in the var/stash/Theme.****/LS Lyra 5/UIImages.
    Just a heads up though, this makes the status bar transparent on your springboard as well since they both share the image file. You can also download "AntiTint" from Cydia to get ride of the colored status bar in apps, if thats what your going for.

Download Status Bar
    Last edited by Max_Kas; 02-23-2013 at 01:14 PM.
    Twitter- Max_Kas

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Max_Kas For This Useful Post:

ruedi04 (02-23-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by iHardik27 View Post
    Perfect lockscreen....

-img_0485-1-.png

Hi iHardik27 ... download FullScreen Lockscrenn in Cydya ... removes the clock background, slider background, status bar background and the grey lines. This will make your status bar invisible ...

Quote Originally Posted by iPapeto View Post
    Hi iHardik27 ... download FullScreen Lockscrenn in Cydya ... removes the clock background, slider background, status bar background and the grey lines. This will make your status bar invisible ...
    All of the files in "FullScreen LockScreen" theme are already included in Lyra except for the Translucent_Base.png image i posted above. No need to double up on images in winterboard.
    Twitter- Max_Kas

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Max_Kas For This Useful Post:

iPapeto (02-23-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Kas View Post
    All of the files in "FullScreen LockScreen" theme are already included in Lyra except for the Translucent_Base.png image i posted above. No need to double up on images in winterboard.
    Well noted Max ... thanks for your support!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to iPapeto For This Useful Post:

Max_Kas (02-23-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Om3r View Post
    was looking for those 2..

Yea, these two wallpapers are awesome...any chance we can get these (I also asked on twitter)

Quote Originally Posted by anmiller07 View Post
    Yea, these two wallpapers are awesome...any chance we can get these (I also asked on twitter)
    I have something in the works for you guys with these wallpapers- sit tight
    Twitter- Max_Kas

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Max_Kas For This Useful Post:

Brewko (03-01-2013)

good update, notifications work perfectly!

updated version in Cydia for those still having the notification gap.
    Twitter- Max_Kas

Awesome and clean LS love it for its simplicity! Q: Dose the wallpaper reflect the weather that is currient? for example if its raining the rain drops show up?

Thanks for the hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by DiRTDOG View Post
    Awesome and clean LS love it for its simplicity! Q: Dose the wallpaper reflect the weather that is currient? for example if its raining the rain drops show up?

Thanks for the hard work.
    No, just the weather icon changes. The wallpaper stays at whatever you set it as.
    Twitter- Max_Kas

Great theme. Is it possible to reposition the time and date banner, like move it from the bottom to the middle? or the top?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast