Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 98

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: LS Lyra

  1. #21
    Alright so I did a little playing around with my phone and figured out that the lines move to the edge of the screen if you use a shorter transparent png- (notice top line) https://www.dropbox.com/s/s5p4srkz1j...%2012%20AM.png I haven't had time to actually do this from my computer but its a start.

  2. #22
    Are you uploading this somewhere?

  3. #23
    not until the notifications and lines bug is fixed. I have Lyra as an iWidget and PerPageHTML widget if anyone wants it
    Twitter- Max_Kas

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Kas View Post
    not until the notifications and lines bug is fixed. I have Lyra as an iWidget and PerPageHTML widget if anyone wants it
    Sweet, good luck on the lock screen!

  5. #25

  6. #26
    hey, i just installed this for a current theme

    iOS 6 Locksceen Line Fix

    and the line is gone for me now. try implementing that?

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to ilinfinityil For This Useful Post:

    Max_Kas (02-06-2013)

  8. #27
    Nice, thanks to MamaJay the line problem has been solved. But before i can release this the "no notifications" problem needs to be solved.

    Progress Update-
    *Working on text color options to be available for download-

    *Finishing the ribbon color mods for iPhone 5-

    The colors available will be-
    Red
    Black
    White
    Green
    Orange
    Blue
    Gray
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -728001603.png  
    Last edited by Max_Kas; 02-06-2013 at 02:57 PM.
    Twitter- Max_Kas

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Max_Kas For This Useful Post:

    ju.olivia (02-07-2013), mohgui (02-07-2013), SneakyFox (02-06-2013), zumspass (02-06-2013)

  10. #28
    looks goood Max.. any release ETA?? =)

  11. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Om3r View Post
    looks goood Max.. any release ETA?? =)
    Lyra is ready to go, just need to finish up the Color mods. iOS 6.1 doesn't display notifications on the lockscreen when you use a winterboard lockscreen. As soon as there is a fix for that i will release it
    Twitter- Max_Kas

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Max_Kas For This Useful Post:

    mohgui (02-07-2013)

  13. #30
    Your lockscreen is exactly what i've been looking for! Can't wait til release. Its so simple and elegant. If it is possible would you mind making a purple ribbon o.o? That is my fave color plus matches my i5's case.

  14. #31

  15. #32
    the beauty of simplicity... can't wait for the release.

  16. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Kas View Post
    Lyra is ready to go, just need to finish up the Color mods. iOS 6.1 doesn't display notifications on the lockscreen when you use a winterboard lockscreen. As soon as there is a fix for that i will release it
    Will the wallpapers be included? I liked previous black minimal wallpaper

  17. #34
    Nice! using it right now, but with the white line and what not.. but loving it, cant wait for the final one.
    but.. i cant get the weather to work in my country (Norway) there is something with yahooweather that cant use my zip-code (0168)
    is it possible to use something else than zip-code?

  18. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by JINT View Post
    Nice! using it right now, but with the white line and what not.. but loving it, cant wait for the final one.
    but.. i cant get the weather to work in my country (Norway) there is something with yahooweather that cant use my zip-code (0168)
    is it possible to use something else than zip-code?
    Use the read-me in the theme folder

  19. #36
    Edit : sorry, wrong post
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360499995.105664.jpg  
    Last edited by diogomend; 02-10-2013 at 06:42 AM.

  20. #37
    WOW! Is this an animated background!??

  21. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulyPockets View Post
    WOW! Is this an animated background!??
    no not animated
    Twitter- Max_Kas

  22. #39
    What's Jailbreak? SneakyFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    ETA on release? Winterboard has had an update to fix the 'no notifications' issue. Thanks!

  23. #40
    Post on twitter from Max_Kas

    Just doing some last minute bug checks then i will be submitting "Lyra 5" to Cydia tonight
    -------
    iPhone 5S, iOS 7.1.2 jb
    iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.1 jb

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •