Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS'86

I'm looking for beta testers for the SD version of iOS'86. You will need to have an iPhone 3G/3Gs running iOS5 (I will be working on iOS6 next). If you are interested please get in contact here.

codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

Update 1.2 is now live! Among the huge amount of changes is support for 3rd and 5th gen devices as well as iOS 6. I'll have a bug-fix update later this week so let me know if you run into any problems.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-10-2013), Machineman (02-23-2013)

Thanks

Wow really love this look! Brings back great memories too Great work!!

Is there a way to show the slide to unlock on the lockscreen?

Quote Originally Posted by Thejumpman View Post
    Is there a way to show the slide to unlock on the lockscreen?
    In iOS'86.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard delete all of the .lproj folders (en.lproj etc.) and respring.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

Thejumpman (02-10-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Cody-lg View Post
    In iOS'86.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard delete all of the .lproj folders (en.lproj etc.) and respring.
    Thanks alot man. Great theme.

Love this theme! But i cant seems to get the keyboard working, it just stays as the usual keyboard layout. How can i solve it?

Quote Originally Posted by jeffyer View Post
    Love this theme! But i cant seems to get the keyboard working, it just stays as the usual keyboard layout. How can i solve it?
    You can activate the keyboard theme in ColorKeyboard.

Hey there cody.
    I'm having an issue with the CK Theme

-img_0835.png

Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by hammurabi View Post
    Hey there cody.
    I'm having an issue with the CK Theme

-img_0835.png

Any ideas?
    I'm looking into completely rewriting the ColorKeyboard theme as it is giving me a few problems such as the black keypad. I tried to find a quick fix but couldn't get a solution to work unfortunately.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-14-2013), hammurabi (02-13-2013)

Thanks
    First of all, thanks a lot for all the effort you put into this theme - it's just fantastic!

I wanted to report a tiny issue though. As you can see in the images below, the ColorKeyboard theme does not work with the German keyboard configuration because of some extra letters.

-2013-02-15-09.57.05.png -2013-02-15-09.56.59.png

Is there a simple fix for this or would one need to enhance the theme with new backgrounds? If so, I would volunteer to do this, if you could provide me with some photoshop templates (or the like).

Cheerio, Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by xhg View Post
    First of all, thanks a lot for all the effort you put into this theme - it's just fantastic!

I wanted to report a tiny issue though. As you can see in the images below, the ColorKeyboard theme does not work with the German keyboard configuration because of some extra letters.

-2013-02-15-09.57.05.png -2013-02-15-09.56.59.png

Is there a simple fix for this or would one need to enhance the theme with new backgrounds? If so, I would volunteer to do this, if you could provide me with some photoshop templates (or the like).

Cheerio, Alexander
    Hi Alexander, thanks for the post. There are currently several problems with ColorKeyboard, and it also needs to be made compatible for iPhone 5 landscape. What I will most likely do is rewrite the skin from scratch to make sure I don't miss anything out. It's a big task but on my list of priorities so hopefully won't be too far off.

Thanks
    Thanks for your reply and again for your effort.
    In the meantime, i figured there's another ColorKeyboard theme called "white-black" which works with German and looks at least half decent... I'll use this one for now.

Personally, I would love it if the keyboard would look like Key Caps or Calculator in Mac System 1 (see image) ;-)
    -das.gif

Have a nice Friday afternoon!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to xhg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-16-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by xhg View Post
    Thanks for your reply and again for your effort.
    In the meantime, i figured there's another ColorKeyboard theme called "white-black" which works with German and looks at least half decent... I'll use this one for now.

Personally, I would love it if the keyboard would look like Key Caps or Calculator in Mac System 1 (see image) ;-)
    -das.gif

Have a nice Friday afternoon!
    I'd love that too, unfortunately ColorKeyboard can only change the keyboard background, not the key layout, so there is only so much you can do. I will probably tweak the deign of it a bit and see what I can come up with.

Love the theme! So awesome!

ThemeReady doesn't seem to be converting icons for me. Is there a known issue with the iPhone 5 and 6.1.1? They seem to have borders but are all still fully colored.

Thanks for any input

Quote Originally Posted by learniiburn View Post
    Love the theme! So awesome!

ThemeReady doesn't seem to be converting icons for me. Is there a known issue with the iPhone 5 and 6.1.1? They seem to have borders but are all still fully colored.

Thanks for any input
    We are taking a look at ThemeReady. At the moment try either multiple icon conversions or after converting, unselect/reselect the icon bundle in Winterboard.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-20-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Cody-lg View Post
    We are taking a look at ThemeReady. At the moment try either multiple icon conversions or after converting, unselect/reselect the icon bundle in Winterboard.
    Awesome this seems to be working slowly. Down to just one icon that won't convert but thats totally cool

Love the theme, it is super unique and everyone at my work loves it!

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to learniiburn For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-21-2013), Cody-lg (02-20-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone thetimster4's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Cody. Love this theme and the whole black/white setup. Love the 80's look. Any other updates coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by thetimster4 View Post
    Hey Cody. Love this theme and the whole black/white setup. Love the 80's look. Any other updates coming soon.
    I just updated to 1.2.2 yesterday, waiting for some more developments in CK before bringing out another one.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-26-2013)

Seems 2 of my apps won't seem to theme right, images attached.... Anyway to fix this, this theme looks amazing ImageUploadedByModMyi1362761127.184767.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1362761136.855933.jpg

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast