Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 420

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Newport for iOS 5 (RELEASED)

  1. #81
    gorgeous theme!

    may i humbly make some requests?

    GMail
    com.google.gmail
    [email protected]

    GymPact
    com.gympact.app
    [email protected]

    f.lux
    org.herf.flux
    [email protected]

    AppInfo
    com.mileskabal.appinfo
    [email protected]

  2. #82
    iPhoneaholic redaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    305
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 120 Times in 100 Posts

    This theme is so nice..!! I hope you keep on updating this on cydia.

  3. #83

  4. #84
    iPhone? More like MyPhone trentmorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    151
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 105 Times in 38 Posts

    HEY! If you enjoy the theme could you please nominate Newport for Cydia's Featured Themes section.

    The thread can be found here:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ection-hd.html

    Feel free to include one of the promotional screenshots I've attached here or a link to this discussion in your post. Every nomination counts, and I'd really appreciate all your support.

    I'm working on a special 'thank you' for all of you who are able to post a nomination. :)
    (hint: it's my new UI theme I'm almost done with..)


    Thanks guys!





    -----------







    f.lux
    org.herf.flux
    [email protected]


    I'll try and get to the other two when I get home.

    Quote Originally Posted by DerDoktor View Post
    -appinfo.png
    Your icons are looking great! Hope the .psd isn't too messy, tried to clean it up the best I could. :)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ibhij3og7acoh2.png   -iuwvsldi3cjuo.png   -newport_ss_01.png  
    Last edited by trentmorris; 07-11-2012 at 03:57 AM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to trentmorris For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (07-13-2012)

  6. #85
    Here are some new icons. Gmail/Gympact/Tweetbot/Tweetbot_alt

    -gmail.png -gympact.png -tweetbot.png -tweetbot_alt.png

  7. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirrd View Post
    yes! just curious, hate to be a bugger but is there a way i can get pocket & calvetica to be less foggy looking? hope that makes sense
    -calvetica_alt2.png -calvetica_alt3.png

    Quote Originally Posted by ibeesb View Post
    Could I request an icon for Omnifocus?

    Please and THANK YOU.
    -omnifocus.png -photobucket.png

    All my Newport icons can be found on PhotoBucket site -> HERE
    Last edited by DerDoktor; 07-11-2012 at 07:42 AM.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to DerDoktor For This Useful Post:

    P0R7ER (05-18-2013)

  9. #87
    Adobe Reader/IMDb/Readability/TuneIn/Viber/Dropbox/Google Drive

    -adobereader.png -imdb.png -readability.png -tunein.png -viber.png -dropbox.png -googledrive.png

    A few Cydia apps...

    Grooveshark/ProTube

    -grooveshark.png -protube.png
    Last edited by DerDoktor; 07-11-2012 at 09:00 AM.

  10. #88
    Thank you DerDokter for your beautiful icons! I still have a couple of requests:

    Another soccer app (love your other soccer icon but I've two soccer apps)
    Tour de France app
    Unibet app
    An icon with a Apple logo
    Around me app
    A travel app (one for trains and one for buses)

    I hope you can help me with these. Thank you in advance!

  11. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by mcbbvb View Post
    Thank you DerDokter for your beautiful icons! I still have a couple of requests:

    Another soccer app (love your other soccer icon but I've two soccer apps)
    Tour de France app
    Unibet app
    An icon with a Apple logo
    Around me app
    A travel app (one for trains and one for buses)

    I hope you can help me with these. Thank you in advance!
    Soccer app:

    -soccer2.png

    Tour de France app:

    -tdf1.png

    Unibet app:
    I don't know this app, but i guess it's an app to gather information/standings/statistics of your favourite soccer team.
    So as you're dutch and obviously a soccer fan , I made this icon with two dutch soccer teams.
    Please let me know if this is the correct app - you can use this icon for any other soccer app anyway...

    -unibet.png -unibet_alt.png

    Apple Icon:
    Since I don't know for which app you're going to use this icon, I made one for Appstore apps and another one for Cydia apps, which can also be used as a folder icon.

    -applelogo_as.png -applelogo_cydia.png

    Travel app:
    Bus and train

    -bus1.png -bus2.png -train1.png -train2.png

    AroundMe icon is coming soon...

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to DerDoktor For This Useful Post:

    nealh (07-13-2012)

  13. #90

  14. #91
    Absolutely lovely . Must be love at first sight with this theme !
    Also , can I request a few icons?
    1 . GoodReader
    2 . iStudiez Pro
    3 . Longman Dictionary
    4 . Quick Office Pro
    The numbers also come with priority too
    Do i need to provide the original pics? I'll just add them later.

    Edit : I noticed that the theme is missing one of the apple's apps. Gamecenter. Don't know why the package I purchased didn't include that one.
    Last edited by samurai3005; 07-12-2012 at 12:17 PM.

  15. #92
    Love this theme. So clean.
    Request: Can you please do an icon for Goodplayer, Instagram, Spotify, Little Things and ProTube? Thank you! Keep up the good work.

  16. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by DerDoktor View Post
    Soccer app:

    -soccer2.png

    Tour de France app:

    -tdf1.png

    Unibet app:
    I don't know this app, but i guess it's an app to gather information/standings/statistics of your favourite soccer team.
    So as you're dutch and obviously a soccer fan , I made this icon with two dutch soccer teams.
    Please let me know if this is the correct app - you can use this icon for any other soccer app anyway...

    -unibet.png -unibet_alt.png

    Apple Icon:
    Since I don't know for which app you're going to use this icon, I made one for Appstore apps and another one for Cydia apps, which can also be used as a folder icon.

    -applelogo_as.png -applelogo_cydia.png

    Travel app:
    Bus and train

    -bus1.png -bus2.png -train1.png -train2.png

    AroundMe icon is coming soon...
    Thank you very much! They all look great. Love how you made the score 2-1 voor Ajax against Feyenoord. I'm a big Ajax fan with season tickets so this app is a must on my iPhone Thanks again!

    BTW Unibet is an online gambling company.

  17. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by mcbbvb View Post
    Thank you very much! They all look great. Love how you made the score 2-1 voor Ajax against Feyenoord. I'm a big Ajax fan with season tickets so this app is a must on my iPhone Thanks again!
    I'm glad you like it. I'm not that into the dutch soccer league, but i miss the good old days with outstanding players like van Basten, Rijkaard, Davids and Gullit. (I'm not sure Gullit ever played for Ajax - but that's offtopic...)



    Quote Originally Posted by mcbbvb View Post
    BTW Unibet is an online gambling company.
    So you need another icon, or are you good with the one i made?

    Quote Originally Posted by samurai3005 View Post
    Absolutely lovely . Must be love at first sight with this theme !
    Also , can I request a few icons?
    1 . GoodReader
    2 . iStudiez Pro
    3 . Longman Dictionary
    4 . Quick Office Pro
    The numbers also come with priority too
    Do i need to provide the original pics? I'll just add them later.

    Edit : I noticed that the theme is missing one of the apple's apps. Gamecenter. Don't know why the package I purchased didn't include that one.
    -goodreader1.png -istudiezpro.png -longmandict.png

    Quote Originally Posted by hristi View Post
    Love this theme. So clean.
    Request: Can you please do an icon for Goodplayer, Instagram, Spotify, Little Things and ProTube? Thank you! Keep up the good work.
    -goodplayer.png -instagram.png -spotify.png

    A ProTube icon can be found a few posts above this one.
    I can't find an app called "Little Things". Please provide the Bundle-ID and/or the pic.

    Quote Originally Posted by mcbbvb View Post
    I'm a big Ajax fan with season tickets so this app is a must on my iPhone
    Just in case you're using the official Ajax Amsterdam app:

    -ajaxmobile.png
    Last edited by DerDoktor; 07-12-2012 at 02:00 PM.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DerDoktor For This Useful Post:

    nealh (07-13-2012), samurai3005 (07-13-2012)

  19. #95
    The lockscreen is absolutely spectacular!

    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

  20. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by DerDoktor View Post
    I'm glad you like it. I'm not that into the dutch soccer league, but i miss the good old days with outstanding players like van Basten, Rijkaard, Davids and Gullit. (I'm not sure Gullit ever played for Ajax - but that's offtopic...)

    So you need another icon, or are you good with the one i made?

    Just in case you're using the official Ajax Amsterdam app:

    -ajaxmobile.png
    The Dutch soccer league is only interesting for Dutch fans. It's not the best league in the Europe... 'We' have still enough good players but not of the same level as before. Gullit never played for Ajax. In the Netherlands only for Feyenoord and PSV. But I'm going to much off-topic.

    The icon you created is perfect so I don't need another one. The Ajax icon you just created is also great! I'm going to use that too. I'm only in need of a Around Me icon and 2 Dutch banking apps but I don't think you have the logo's of these so I will try to make them myself (If I will ever understand Photoshop..) Thanks again!

  21. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by mcbbvb View Post
    The Dutch soccer league is only interesting for Dutch fans. It's not the best league in the Europe... 'We' have still enough good players but not of the same level as before. Gullit never played for Ajax. In the Netherlands only for Feyenoord and PSV. But I'm going to much off-topic.

    The icon you created is perfect so I don't need another one. The Ajax icon you just created is also great! I'm going to use that too. I'm only in need of a Around Me icon and 2 Dutch banking apps but I don't think you have the logo's of these so I will try to make them myself (If I will ever understand Photoshop..) Thanks again!
    I'm working on the AroundMe icon, I think it's done by tomorrow.
    You can go to App Store Artwork (beta) to find the artwork and post the two pictures, so I can try to theme these icons for you.

  22. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by DerDoktor View Post
    I'm working on the AroundMe icon, I think it's done by tomorrow.
    You can go to App Store Artwork (beta) to find the artwork and post the two pictures, so I can try to theme these icons for you.
    What a great website. I found both of the icons. They're listed below. I hope you can make them into something nice. I appreciate everything you're doing for me. Thanks!

    http://a5.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/107/...l.wkhhlmsk.png

    http://a1.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/086/...l.aqhyhzmj.png

  23. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by mcbbvb View Post
    What a great website. I found both of the icons. They're listed below. I hope you can make them into something nice. I appreciate everything you're doing for me. Thanks!

    http://a5.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/107/...l.wkhhlmsk.png

    http://a1.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/086/...l.aqhyhzmj.png
    -abn_amro.png -ing.png

    Quote Originally Posted by mcbbvb View Post
    I'm only in need of a Around Me icon...
    -aroundme.png
    Last edited by DerDoktor; 07-12-2012 at 03:06 PM.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to DerDoktor For This Useful Post:

    nealh (07-13-2012)

  25. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by DerDoktor View Post
    -abn_amro.png -ing.png



    -aroundme.png
    Thank you! They look great and also you made them very quick. Thanks!

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •