Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 420

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Newport for iOS 5 (RELEASED)

  1. #301
    So is the clock on my lock screen also affected by iOS6? I think it's themed in his screenshots. Thanks for the other info though, I'll just sit tight and wait. I'm also hoping that a tweak to eliminate the icon labels comes out soon (Winterboard's "Hide Docked/Undocked Labels" doesn't work for me.

  2. #302
    Quote Originally Posted by Picartman View Post
    So is the clock on my lock screen also affected by iOS6? I think it's themed in his screenshots. Thanks for the other info though, I'll just sit tight and wait. I'm also hoping that a tweak to eliminate the icon labels comes out soon (Winterboard's "Hide Docked/Undocked Labels" doesn't work for me.
    The clock doesn't have anything to do with iOS. It's a font. What you have to do is download bytafont and separately download the neutraface font. That's how he has it set in the screen shot. Also how I have mine set up. Here's a pic. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360815254.404138.jpg

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dan of Earth For This Useful Post:

    Picartman (02-14-2013)

  4. #303
    Ah I see. Thanks for the info

  5. #304
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Boker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Does anyone have the wallpapers he has in his screenshot? They don't seem to come with it when purchased from cydia. Thanks!

  6. #305
    Quote Originally Posted by Boker View Post
    Does anyone have the wallpapers he has in his screenshot? They don't seem to come with it when purchased from cydia. Thanks!
    He has them available on the first few pages of the thread

  7. #306
    Was that awesome a sbsettings ever released or posted?

  8. #307
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Boker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Cannot wait for the ios6 update.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Boker For This Useful Post:

    demoneivo (02-21-2013)

  10. #308
    I can't find the neutraface font in bytafont?

  11. #309
    Quote Originally Posted by x_IMMORTAL_x View Post
    I can't find the neutraface font in bytafont?
    It's not in bytafont you have to download it separately from Cydia and apply it with bytafont

  12. #310
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cerro Maggiore, Italy
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I have some questions and little problems about this theme, maybe you can help me

    1) Maps icon is not themed
    2) Safari top bar is not themed
    3) shake to erase popup background is not themed (only buttons are, but it remains with a blue background, not black)
    4) Status bar when opening apps is blue. is it possible to make it black?
    Thank's a lot,
    Ivano
    Last edited by demoneivo; 02-21-2013 at 05:59 AM.

  13. #311
    Quote Originally Posted by demoneivo View Post
    I have some questions and little problems about this theme, maybe you can help me

    1) Maps icon is not themed
    2) Safari top bar is not themed
    3) shake to erase popup background is not themed (only buttons are, but it remains with a blue background, not black)
    4) Status bar when opening apps is blue. is it possible to make it black?
    Thank's a lot,
    Ivano
    It's all because the theme isn't updated for iOS 6. Should be soon

  14. #312
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cerro Maggiore, Italy
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thank's. Hope it will be updated soon!

  15. #313
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Boker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Just updated! Looks good!

  16. #314
    iPhone? More like MyPhone trentmorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    151
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 105 Times in 38 Posts

    The Newport 3.0 update has been released and is now available for download through Cydia!

    Thank you for everyone's help and patience. If you have any questions, please refer to the Newport Booklet (also included in the theme's root directory). This booklet will be updated often and includes a full changelog, Frequently Asked Questions (Questions added weekly), testimonials and quotes from fans of the theme (see if your quote was used!), my contact information, and more. If you can't find an answer to your question in the booklet, please don't hesitate to email (trentmorris[at]gmail.com) or follow me on Twitter and tweet me (@trntmrrs). As most of you already know, I try my best to respond to all emails, tweets, and messages I receive. Due to the amount of messages I get on a daily basis, it can take some time to get through all of them. So if you don't get a response right away please be patient and I will reply as soon as I can!

    Thanks again for all your support, motivation, and kind words over the years. Hope you guys enjoy Newport 3.0! (Next on my to-do list is skinning the Notification Center and switcher/folder backgrounds!)

    Cheers all.

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trentmorris For This Useful Post:

    demoneivo (02-28-2013), Picartman (02-28-2013), sacred (02-28-2013)

  18. #315
    Quote Originally Posted by trentmorris View Post
    The Newport 3.0 update has been released and is now available for download through Cydia!

    Thank you for everyone's help and patience. If you have any questions, please refer to the Newport Booklet (also included in the theme's root directory). This booklet will be updated often and includes a full changelog, Frequently Asked Questions (Questions added weekly), testimonials and quotes from fans of the theme (see if your quote was used!), my contact information, and more. If you can't find an answer to your question in the booklet, please don't hesitate to email (trentmorris[at]gmail.com) or follow me on Twitter and tweet me (@trntmrrs). As most of you already know, I try my best to respond to all emails, tweets, and messages I receive. Due to the amount of messages I get on a daily basis, it can take some time to get through all of them. So if you don't get a response right away please be patient and I will reply as soon as I can!

    Thanks again for all your support, motivation, and kind words over the years. Hope you guys enjoy Newport 3.0! (Next on my to-do list is skinning the Notification Center and switcher/folder backgrounds!)

    Cheers all.
    Brilliant idea about the booklet. Cheers mate!\

    EDIT : My quote was used
    Last edited by sacred; 02-28-2013 at 03:58 AM.

  19. #316
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cerro Maggiore, Italy
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thank's trent for this wonderful update! and thank's for writing my quote in your booklet. Newport is elegant, crisp, extra vivid colours and perfectly crafted icons. I want to share my iphone screen and I suggest writing a list of bug or not themed elements in order to help you find and maybe fix them.














    HELP AND FIX:

    - Safari top bar in portait mode not themed
    - Safari top and bottom bars in Landscape mode not themed
    - Safari bottom bar in Landscape bookmarks is not themed
    - Mail bottom bar in Landascape is not themed
    - DialPad not themed (neither in phone application, nor during a phone call)
    - Popup background is still blue, not black (Shake to erase when writing and you'll see blue background popup)
    - Phone bottom bar is not the same color of top bar and status bar
    - Clock bottom bar is not the same color of top bar and status bar

    Sorry for my English, hope you can understand

  20. #317
    iPhone? More like MyPhone trentmorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    151
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 105 Times in 38 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by demoneivo View Post
    Thank's trent for this wonderful update! and thank's for writing my quote in your booklet. Newport is elegant, crisp, extra vivid colours and perfectly crafted icons. I want to share my iphone screen and I suggest writing a list of bug or not themed elements in order to help you find and maybe fix them.

    HELP AND FIX:

    - Safari top bar in portait mode not themed
    - Safari top and bottom bars in Landscape mode not themed
    - Safari bottom bar in Landscape bookmarks is not themed
    - Mail bottom bar in Landascape is not themed
    - DialPad not themed (neither in phone application, nor during a phone call)
    - Popup background is still blue, not black (Shake to erase when writing and you'll see blue background popup)
    - Phone bottom bar is not the same color of top bar and status bar
    - Clock bottom bar is not the same color of top bar and status bar

    Sorry for my English, hope you can understand
    Thank you for your kind words and pointing out the bugs you've found. I'll add them to my list of things to address in the next update.

    Thanks for your support and glad you enjoy the theme!

  21. #318
    Quote Originally Posted by trentmorris View Post
    Thank you for your kind words and pointing out the bugs you've found. I'll add them to my list of things to address in the next update.

    Thanks for your support and glad you enjoy the theme!
    Hey Trent, update is great excellent work. I have a few questions. First, are you going to skin the dialer? Also is there any chance that you have any alternate photo icons available? And lastly is there any way to change the color of the status bar icons? Thanks for all the great work and always responding.

  22. #319
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 21 Times in 11 Posts

    -allocine.png-ebay.png-socialtv.png-dropbox.png-flashcode.png-paprika.png-trillian.png-tvshowtime.png-icleaner.png-appinfo.png
    Last edited by heisenberg75; 03-01-2013 at 09:48 AM.

  23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to heisenberg75 For This Useful Post:

    Boker (03-02-2013), Majesty30 (05-27-2013), nealh (03-01-2013), trentmorris (03-01-2013)

  24. #320
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cerro Maggiore, Italy
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I also have these problems when receiving or making a phone call. Some UI inconsistency. Anyone knows how to solve?




Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •