Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Newport for iOS 5 (RELEASED)

Quote Originally Posted by trentmorris View Post
    I scrapped what I had before, but here's something anyway since I promised you an Olympic alternative. I'm not thrilled with the bright pink, but it's the "official color" of the London Olympics.

Also: If you can post the Bundle Identifier (ie: com.apple.xxx) and filename (ie: [email protected]) for the official NBC Olympic app, it would help people out if they plan on using it on their device. Thanks

Thank you! They look nice. I like the colour. I use the official results app. The bundle identifier is com.london2012.results.London-2012 and the icon name is either ico57Result.png, ico72Result.png or ico114Result.png.

Look for the day

Quote Originally Posted by sacred View Post
    please lockscreen. please

Quote Originally Posted by UtahBloke View Post
    please lockscreen. please
    Browsing Cell Phone Themes on deviantART

iPhone? More like MyPhone trentmorris's Avatar
    Thanks

Newport is now Featured in Cydia!

Thanks for everyone's support. Especially Saurik for making it happen!

Edit: Also it was awarded the Daily Deviation on deviantART!
    Last edited by trentmorris; 07-31-2012 at 09:32 AM.

Sorry for the new person question. Can you tell me how to change the language to "en" and the "locale" even what you did to brighten up te text on the day and mo. Thanks do much.

Thanks

Sorry for the new person question. Can you tell me how to change the language to "en" and the "locale" even what you did to brighten up te text on the day and mo. Thanks do much.
    I'm sorry, not quite sure as to what you're inquiring. Are you asking about the method used in theming the day & month text that overlays the Calendar app on the springboard? Or is your question in reply to sacred's lockscreen screenshot, or even regarding deviantART he referred you to?

If you could, please expound what info you hoping to get and I'll do my best to help.

Quote Originally Posted by trentmorris View Post
    I'm sorry, not quite sure as to what you're inquiring. Are you asking about the method used in theming the day & month text that overlays the Calendar app on the springboard? Or is your question in reply to sacred's lockscreen screenshot, or even regarding deviantART he referred you to?

If you could, please expound what info you hoping to get and I'll do my best to help.
    Sorry Trent. Yes I was mentioning the lockscreen he posted. I figured out its in the "configure me" HTML. That was besides the point of the thread, my apologies. All is swell now.

Thanks

Sorry Trent. Yes I was mentioning the lockscreen he posted. I figured out its in the "configure me" HTML. That was besides the point of the thread, my apologies. All is swell now.
    Oh got it! No need to apologize

last question, I promise! Sacred, or anyone. How do i change the color of the Day, Month and Numeric Day to white? its too dark for me. Thanks!!

Since everyone is sharing...

I'd like to request a few icons if it's not too much trouble...

Flixster
    com.jeffreygrossman.moviesapp
    [email protected]

Optimum
    com.cablevision.rDVR
    [email protected]

ScoreCenter
    com.espn.ScoreCenter
    [email protected]

NYpost
    com.nypost.iphone
    [email protected]

I was also hoping for an alternate to the photos icon, something without the wood type frame. You guys do excellent work. Thanks in advance!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1343769768.581754.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1343769777.911215.jpg  
    Last edited by Dan of Earth; 07-31-2012 at 04:33 PM.

last question, I promise! Sacred, or anyone. How do i change the color of the Day, Month and Numeric Day to white? its too dark for me. Thanks!!
    Open the theme file, go into private, and edit UserStyles.css. There are html color codes under each item (calendar day/week/year), for white change them to #FFFFFF

-espn_sc.png -flixster.png -nypost.png -optimum.png

Quote Originally Posted by Dan of Earth View Post
    Also if possible and alternate photos icon. Thank you in advance, you guys do amazing work!!
    I'm using this one - looks like a film slide:

-test-3-.png

If you like it just tell me which color the icon should have and what to you want in it.

Those icons came out great, thanks so much!! I really like the photo icon, I think I'd like it a little more pink than purple, if that make sense. As far as what's in it I suppose like a Polaroid or something. Also I was wondering if you could do an alternate weather icon with a very dark blue.and just a white cloud in it. Again thanks in advance and thanks for your amazing work!

I tried to do a polaroid sort of thingy. Here are some options for you. it looks good with my set up.

-p1.png-pp2.png-ppp1.png-ppp2.png-photos3.png-photos4.png
    Last edited by UtahBloke; 08-02-2012 at 12:46 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to UtahBloke For This Useful Post:

map1978 (03-05-2013)

Also I was wondering if you could do an alternate weather icon with a very dark blue.and just a white cloud in it.
    -weather_dark.png

I really like the photo icon, I think I'd like it a little more pink than purple, if that make sense. As far as what's in it I suppose like a Polaroid or something.
    I'm not sure if I understand that correctly. You want a polaroid on that icon with the film slide-layer? It's basically a photo of a photo?

-photoinphoto.png
    Last edited by DerDoktor; 08-02-2012 at 02:16 AM.

Thanks so much! With the photo icon I meant more along the lines of how you have yours in the pic you posted of your own setup. I'm sorry I didn't explain better. Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by telep View Post
    Sweet icon. I missed this in between all the screen shots!

trentmorris, any chance for a white phone icon and myWii icon?

I typically don't buy themes but was happy to pay for this theme so I can support more of your awesome work.
    Last edited by johnny69blaze; 08-02-2012 at 08:48 PM.

Thanks

I'm bundling more icons for another sizable update coming this weekend!

Thanks to everyone for contributing to this theme!

I'd also like to offer a free copy of Newport to anyone who runs an iOS theme reviewing website or YouTube channel that would like to review my theme! Just send me a PM or email ([email protected]) if you're interested!

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast