Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sarif

Quote Originally Posted by jackson1714 View Post
    yeah i that was i thought but the 5 has a bigger screen...is there a 4x4 layout and by the way i love this theme dont know how i missed it. i was caught up on ayecon for awhile.

darn it i have 3 unthemed apps...thank god for folders lol!
    Actually there is a pretty nice looking 4x4 layout in Iconoclasm. Post the app information (take a look at info on first post) and I will get around to making some custom icons.

one more quick question i have it set up to my liking...am i not suppose to get notifications on the lock screen?

thanks for template but i cant make icons...lol! for me its springtomize 2, intelliscreen x, words with friends, and skype; but i think the app store auto themed where as the cydia apps did not either way im good.

here's my iPhone 5 thus far!
    Attachment 621578
    Looking good. Notifications are being hidden due to a bug in Winterboard - it should be fixed soon.

codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cody-lg View Post
    Actually there is a pretty nice looking 4x4 layout in Iconoclasm. Post the app information (take a look at info on first post) and I will get around to making some custom icons.

Looking good. Notifications are being hidden due to a bug in Winterboard - it should be fixed soon.
    okay and thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kevinnphamm View Post
    I've had this theme for a year now (4S and now my 5) and I absolutely love it. Unfortunately, I do not know how to change the background for the lockscreen.

Could you walk me through the steps?

Earlier in the forum, someone had mentioned the [email protected] file under Themes/Sarif.theme, but when I looked there, all I see is lockbackground.html
    There is some information on that here: Changing the wallpaper of a Winterboard theme | Blog | cody-lg

Note the background names in Sarif are bg_ip4.png and bg_ip5.png

http://goo.gl/wak5t - short link for reporting bugs

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jeffreylec For This Useful Post:

Cody-lg (02-11-2013)

Thanks

the 4x4 in iconoclasm is the 4x4 system default? thats the one youre referring to correct?

the 4x4 in iconoclasm is the 4x4 system default? thats the one youre referring to correct?
    4x4 dense that is. I may have downloaded it from Cydia as an add-on.

Gotta say, probably the best $2 I've ever spent. Theme looks fantastic, great job!

As for the bug reporting, that Google document is really convenient. Looking forward to seeing where things go with this release, and any future releases to come.

EDIT: Current setup, with Sarif as the main UI Theme.

Last edited by Scwolf; 02-11-2013 at 07:40 PM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scwolf For This Useful Post:

Cody-lg (02-11-2013), jeffreylec (02-11-2013)

Thanks

can't figure out which background doesn't matter because this theme is awesome!

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360635166.702446.jpg

can't figure out which background doesn't matter because this theme is awesome!
    Background for LS? Since you have an iPhone 5 you'll go to Themes/Sarif.theme/bg_ip5.png

It's important that it's a .png file type. Then replace your wallpaper with the same name. Make a backup of the old one just in case (rename bg_ip5.png -> bg_ip5_original.png)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jeffreylec For This Useful Post:

jackson1714 (02-11-2013)

This is the current setup I have going right now with Sarif as the main UI theme.

Hi everyone, I signed in to MMi for the first time in ages solely to make this post.
    First off, I would like to say that this is my favorite them of all time, and one of the only ones that I was ever willing to pay for.

However I have 3 questions.

1) How can I change the shade of blue for the iMessage outgoing bubbles? I feel that it doesnt match the Send button and its become a pet peeve of mine. I am comfortable with Photoshop, etc, but I dont know the directory of the files of the theme that I would need to change. (Btw I use BiteSMS)
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

2) Can anyone recommend any good widgets that I can fill up all of my new-found free space?

3) Is there a way to change the Status Bar Clock besides the current options? I find that the default is too small and the large option is too...large haha.

Any feedback on any of these questions would be greatly appreciated, especially the first one.
    Thank you everyone!

Default 3 Questions
    Hi everyone, I signed in to MMi for the first time in ages solely to make this post.
    First off, I would like to say that this is my favorite them of all time, and one of the only ones that I was ever willing to pay for.

1) How can I change the shade of blue for the iMessage outgoing bubbles? I feel that it doesnt match the Send button and its become a pet peeve of mine. I am comfortable with Photoshop, etc, but I dont know the directory of the files of the theme that I would need to change. (Btw I use BiteSMS)
    -a39ano6.png

2) Can anyone recommend any good widgets that I can fill up all of my new-found free space?

3) Is there a way to change the Status Bar Clock besides the current options? I find that the default is too small and the large option is too...large haha.

Any feedback on any of these questions would be greatly appreciated, especially the first one.
    Thank you everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Raikumi View Post
    It looks like it's discolored at the bottom portion of the outgoing iMessage; like a gray color. It could be a bug. But if you want to change it yourself the file is under: Sarif.theme/Bundles/com.apple.chatkit/ and it's one of those bubbles you want to change.

There are some cool widget's he suggests on his site I believe? Like HTML ones on the home page?

You could go in the Sarif.theme and change the font-zie to whatever you'd like in the Info.plist I believe to make it bigger.
    Like this:
    Code:
    <key>TimeStyle</key>
    <string>font-size:8px; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.2);</string>
    to
    Code:
    <key>TimeStyle</key>
    <string>font-size:10px; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.2);</string>
    Obviously just change the font size variables (to make it easier), but if you change anymore just make sure it's indented correctly!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to jeffreylec For This Useful Post:

Cody-lg (02-11-2013)

Can anyone cook me up a quick Google Maps icon please?

Quote Originally Posted by sacred View Post

I don't know if the sizing is right and I'm not sure how icons are placed in his theme now - but here is a quick one.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeffreylec For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-12-2013), Cody-lg (02-11-2013)

-a39ano6.png

Thank you everyone!
    I'll alter the colour of the bubbles in the next update, I don't really like them either.

There is already a Google maps icon included, is it not working for you?

I'll alter the colour of the bubbles in the next update, I don't really like them either.

There is already a Google maps icon included, is it not working for you?
    Yep, only app not getting themed strangely.

Yep, only app not getting themed strangely.
    Could you upload a screenshot please? Also device details etc.

Could you upload a screenshot please? Also device details etc.
    Sorry. Got it working already. Just need whatsapp and tweetbot icons now

Sorry. Got it working already. Just need whatsapp and tweetbot icons now
    Great, and I'll add them to the list if you can post the details (check the bottom of the first post).

Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 ... LastLast