Page 6 of 54 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sarif

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    ah you shot me down. At least you weren't trying to theme the iPhone 5
    If Sarif is topmost and enabled in WinterBoard, uncheck it and activate it again before respringing in WinterBoard (if you haven't done that before).
    If nothing happens, try reinstalling Sarif in Cydia.
    Then do the same procedure again in WinterBoard. SummerBoard doesn't need to be switched on.
    I don't have the UI theme. I just got the icons from the Dropbox. Try are on top and no other icon theme is selected. Plus I never use summerboard. I'm at a loss here

Give this theme add-on a try.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Give this theme add-on a try.
    Works! Thanks

Although there is a black border around the icons in switcher and dock

You can fix this by putting a clear images as
    Code:
    WallpaperIconDockShadow@2x~iphone.png
    and
    Code:
    SwitcherIconShadow@2x~iphone.png
    in the com.apple.springboard bundle folder (I can create one in the theme I uploaded imfor a second download if you wish).
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 09-22-2012 at 02:46 PM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Quote Originally Posted by PARADOX_v1 View Post
    The icOns don't work for me on iOS 5.1.1.
    Have you cleared the cache after installing?

codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

Just wondering.. have anyone tried to put a weather widget on the homescreen?
    I would like to put a weather and date widget but really not sure what to do. Sorry if this is a domb question. i do love the theme very much.

I'm looking for beta testers for the SD version of Sarif. You will need to have an iPhone 3G/3Gs running iOS5 (I will be working on iOS6 next). If you are interested please get in contact here.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-16-2013), cl1ck4207 (05-04-2013)

Update 1.4 is now live! Among the huge amount of changes is support for 3rd and 5th gen devices as well as iOS 6. I'll have a bug-fix update later this week so let me know if you run into any problems.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-10-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,575 Times in 709 Posts

Just purchase Your Theme is awsome Minimalistic i like very much 👍👍👍

cody how can i change the LS Wally its the Black one i want to set the Wood one 😳

Beautifull Minimalistic 😄😄😄👍👍👍

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360471644.689857.jpg

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360471669.757474.jpg
    Last edited by IrobertI; 02-09-2013 at 10:47 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to IrobertI For This Useful Post:

Cody-lg (02-09-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto1000 View Post
    Just purchase Your Theme is awsome Minimalistic i like very much ������

cody how can i change the LS Wally its the Black one i want to set the Wood one ��

Beautifull Minimalistic ������������

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360471644.689857.jpg

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360471669.757474.jpg
    There is currently a typo in the html lock screen. Using iFile, open up LockBackground.html in Sarif.theme and look for the line:

if (ipHeight == 460)

Change this to:

if (ipHeight == 480)

And it will fix the problem for now.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-10-2013), IrobertI (02-10-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cody-lg View Post
    There is currently a typo in the html lock screen. Using iFile, open up LockBackground.html in Sarif.theme and look for the line:

if (ipHeight == 460)

Change this to:

if (ipHeight == 480)

And it will fix the problem for now.
    Thx Cody 👍👍👍

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360480879.971077.jpg

👍👍👍
    Last edited by IrobertI; 02-10-2013 at 01:21 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to IrobertI For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-10-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Cody-lg View Post
    Update 1.4 is now live! Among the huge amount of changes is support for 3rd and 5th gen devices as well as iOS 6. I'll have a bug-fix update later this week so let me know if you run into any problems.
    Hi Kody
    I just installed the sarif theme on my iPhone 5 running ios6.1, everything works perfectly except the notifications on the lock screen. It seems to be a winter board bug, do you have a way to fix it? (I noticed the pic of the iphone 5 with a sms notification showing

Thanks

I for myself have redoo the Lockbackground html then try if it Works 😑

19. The Following User Says Thank You to IrobertI For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-10-2013)

It dosnt work to make the dock smaller in ios 6 on iphone 5 also, how did you get your icons so close together? mine have a bigger space and it dosnt look as good. :/ also the "slide to unlock" text is there, im norwegian so it is in norwegian. is there any way to fix this?
    Last edited by Dav3e; 02-10-2013 at 03:13 PM.

this is what i'm stuck with too.. i thought it might be a feature, to keep things nice and minimal, but at times i do miss the notifications.
    i'd love to hear about how to bring them back. also, with biteSMS, if you receive multiple texts while in the lock screen, they pop up over top of each other in ugly boxes, reminiscent of the original iphone notification boxes. any way to coax these into a nice list like notification center?

also, hi! i'm new to the forum and to jailbreaking in general. my name's ian. it's been a while since i've joined a forum, but it feels good!

Quote Originally Posted by freddiemassif View Post
    Hi Kody
    I just installed the sarif theme on my iPhone 5 running ios6.1, everything works perfectly except the notifications on the lock screen. It seems to be a winter board bug, do you have a way to fix it? (I noticed the pic of the iphone 5 with a sms notification showing

22. The Following User Says Thank You to windowli For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-11-2013)

What are the wifi toggles and what not that are in the notification centre? The real slick ones. Also the weather that is on the desktop of the theme. What is that? Thanks.

Awesome theme!

How can I make this work in conjunction with LockInfo?

Quote Originally Posted by freddiemassif View Post
    Hi Kody
    Quote Originally Posted by windowli View Post
    this is what i'm stuck with too.. i thought it might be a feature, to keep things nice and minimal, but at times i do miss the notifications.
    i'd love to hear about how to bring them back. also, with biteSMS, if you receive multiple texts while in the lock screen, they pop up over top of each other in ugly boxes, reminiscent of the original iphone notification boxes. any way to coax these into a nice list like notification center?

also, hi! i'm new to the forum and to jailbreaking in general. my name's ian. it's been a while since i've joined a forum, but it feels good!
    There is currently a Winterboard bug that is messing up notifications with themes using html lockscreens. Saurik is looking into it, so hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dav3e View Post
    It dosnt work to make the dock smaller in ios 6 on iphone 5 also, how did you get your icons so close together? mine have a bigger space and it dosnt look as good. :/ also the "slide to unlock" text is there, im norwegian so it is in norwegian. is there any way to fix this?
    You will need to clear the cache and respring after changing the dock. You can alter icon layouts using Iconoclasm. I'll look into the slide to unlock problem.

Quote Originally Posted by mattweimer View Post
    What are the wifi toggles and what not that are in the notification centre? The real slick ones. Also the weather that is on the desktop of the theme. What is that? Thanks.
    That is NCSettings. I'm not sure what you mean by the weather - there is just the stock weather app icon on the home screen at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by staRang View Post
    Awesome theme!

How can I make this work in conjunction with LockInfo?
    I'll be looking into LockInfo soon. If it is giving you problems you can try using the LS clock panel mod or disabling the html lockscreen by renaming LockBackground.html under Sarif.theme
    Last edited by Cody-lg; 02-10-2013 at 06:03 PM.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-11-2013), staRang (02-10-2013)

Dock still dosnt change after clearning the cache from ThemeReady. :/ and then respring.

Quote Originally Posted by Dav3e View Post
    Dock still dosnt change after clearning the cache from ThemeReady. :/ and then respring.
    It seems to be working fine for me, what device/iOS are you running?

Page 6 of 54 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 ... LastLast