+ Reply
Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2 425051525354 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1064

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Sarif

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Thanks, Cody. It works but transparency effect disappears on the clock. That made ​​it look wood panel around the clock. I'll try if I can play something in lockinfo settings.
...
  1. #1021
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Thanks, Cody. It works but transparency effect disappears on the clock. That made ​​it look wood panel around the clock. I'll try if I can play something in lockinfo settings. I loved that.
    Now the clock panel is black and white. And the lock slider is very dark.
    Last edited by iCastilla; 08-04-2013 at 04:28 AM.

  2. #1022
    Theme Creator Cody-lg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    347
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 428 Times in 242 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iCastilla View Post
    Thanks, Cody. It works but transparency effect disappears on the clock. That made ​​it look wood panel around the clock. I'll try if I can play something in lockinfo settings. I loved that.
    Now the clock panel is black and white. And the lock slider is very dark.
    Could you upload a screenshot please?

    codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

  3. #1023
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cody-lg View Post
    Could you upload a screenshot please?
    Of course. But I've never uploaded screenshots in this forum, let's see.

  4. #1024
    Etch A Alfroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    5,154
    Thanks
    30,183
    Thanked 8,467 Times in 3,563 Posts

    Imgupr on the AppStore, then copy/paste the directlink to the full res pic in between IMG tags on the forum.
    Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv
    This dude people is nothing but negative. "ALFROGGY"

  5. #1025
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Not using the 'LS clock panel' and 'LS slider panel' mods in Winterboard
    Alfroggy, thanks, but with my poor English, I barely understood. Anyway, I think I can do it from the PC.

    The first two images are using the 'LS clock panel' and 'LS slider panel' mods in Winterboard:

    Sarif-2013-08-04-14.35.52.pngSarif-2013-08-04-14.36.04.png
    I think the second picture is not very relevant in this case. It's like my lockscreen is when I slide a bit into it.

    The three subsequents pictures are withouth using the 'LS clock panel' and 'LS slider panel' mods in Winterboard:

    Sarif-2013-08-04-14.31.44.pngSarif-2013-08-04-14.31.28.pngSarif-2013-08-04-14.32.00.png

    There is wasted space between the clock panel and the next lockinfo information, although this drawback disappears when slipped a bit and hide (due to my lockinfo settings) the two panels: clock and slider
    Last edited by iCastilla; 08-04-2013 at 09:43 AM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to iCastilla For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-04-2013)

  7. #1026
    Theme Creator Cody-lg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    347
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 428 Times in 242 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iCastilla View Post
    Alfroggy, thanks, but with my poor English, I barely understood. Anyway, I think I can do it from the PC.

    The first two images are using the 'LS clock panel' and 'LS slider panel' mods in Winterboard:

    Attachment 645317Attachment 645318
    I think the second picture is not very relevant in this case. It's like my lockscreen is when I slide a bit into it.

    The three subsequents pictures are withouth using the 'LS clock panel' and 'LS slider panel' mods in Winterboard:

    Attachment 645319Attachment 645320Attachment 645321

    There is wasted space between the clock panel and the next lockinfo information, although this drawback disappears when slipped a bit and hide (due to my lockinfo settings) the two panels: clock and slider
    I think normally the LockInfo background is a bit darker, usually it should match up with the slider panel. It does meet up with the two panels, it just looks like there is a bit of a gap due to the background being more transparent than normal.

    codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-04-2013)

  9. #1027
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Is this known?
    Color Keyboard theme missing on 5th Gen themes, only on Whatsapp. And notice the white strip at the bottom of the background.
    Works fine for 3th & 4th Gen themes.
    Sarif-img_0820.png
    Last edited by kiseki_o_o; 08-05-2013 at 12:38 AM.

  10. #1028
    Theme Creator Cody-lg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    347
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 428 Times in 242 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kiseki_o_o View Post
    Is this known?
    Color Keyboard theme missing on 5th Gen themes, only on Whatsapp. And notice the white strip at the bottom of the background.
    Works fine for 3th & 4th Gen themes.
    Attachment 645350
    That's a really strange error. For one, the keyboard should act the same through different apps, not just behave differently in one. Also, the appearance is similar to what happens when you delete a CK theme from your device without disabling it first. Lastly, that shift highlight LED isn't even part of the Sarif theme.

    Can anyone else replicate this problem?

    Edit: The white strip is just where the wallpaper ends, not part of the keyboard.

    codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-05-2013)

  12. #1029
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cody-lg View Post
    That's a really strange error. For one, the keyboard should act the same through different apps, not just behave differently in one. Also, the appearance is similar to what happens when you delete a CK theme from your device without disabling it first. Lastly, that shift highlight LED isn't even part of the Sarif theme.

    Can anyone else replicate this problem?

    Edit: The white strip is just where the wallpaper ends, not part of the keyboard.
    For me, it is indeed only happens to 5th Gen themes, and only on Whatsapp (that I found thus far).
    It's not a big deal as 3th/4th Gen still works fine, not that I even know what their differences are
    Though just worth mentioning.
    Now that you mention shift highlight isn't part of Sarif, does it mean this shift highlight is also not part of it?
    This one is on 3th/4th Gen theme.

    Sarif-img_0821.png

  13. #1030
    Theme Creator Cody-lg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    347
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 428 Times in 242 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kiseki_o_o View Post
    For me, it is indeed only happens to 5th Gen themes, and only on Whatsapp (that I found thus far).
    It's not a big deal as 3th/4th Gen still works fine, not that I even know what their differences are
    Though just worth mentioning.
    Now that you mention shift highlight isn't part of Sarif, does it mean this shift highlight is also not part of it?
    This one is on 3th/4th Gen theme.

    Attachment 645355
    Yep, you probably have another popup theme selected or something. Check your CK settings - it should be in there.

    codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

  14. #1031
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    652
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 32 Times in 29 Posts

    Hi I'm having a few problems setting up this theme.

    First my auxo is theming is it because I have the beta of auxo?

    Second my ls screen is showing the time when your suppose to tap it to show the weather and time.

    Third my keyboard is messed up it doesn't even look right.

    Please help thanks.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1375715868.164483.jpg

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1375716001.618997.jpg

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1375716028.305773.jpg
    Last edited by lilrican21; 08-05-2013 at 10:32 AM.

  15. #1032
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    652
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 32 Times in 29 Posts

    Found this other problem that just happened. my ls screen is showing the time when your suppose to tap it to show the weather and time. Before my Ls froze and had to reboot it was fine.



    ImageUploadedByModMyi1375720348.840416.jpg

  16. #1033
    Theme Creator Cody-lg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    347
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 428 Times in 242 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lilrican21 View Post
    Hi I'm having a few problems setting up this theme.

    First my auxo is theming is it because I have the beta of auxo?

    Second my ls screen is showing the time when your suppose to tap it to show the weather and time.

    Third my keyboard is messed up it doesn't even look right.

    Please help thanks.

    Attachment 645361

    Attachment 645362

    Attachment 645363
    Looks like in Auxo you are using the reduced height icons? I never really found if those were used when putting the theme together. Is there a toggle that allows you to switch back to the normal height icons?

    The time is showing up on your lock screen because there is currently no LS wallpaper set. What has likely happened is your springboard crashed and the wallpaper was dumped. Just set the wallpaper again.

    The keyboard appears as if it has been set in CK and then deleted. Make sure it has installed properly and reset it in CK again.

    codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

  17. #1034
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    652
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 32 Times in 29 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cody-lg View Post
    Looks like in Auxo you are using the reduced height icons? I never really found if those were used when putting the theme together. Is there a toggle that allows you to switch back to the normal height icons?

    The time is showing up on your lock screen because there is currently no LS wallpaper set. What has likely happened is your springboard crashed and the wallpaper was dumped. Just set the wallpaper again.

    The keyboard appears as if it has been set in CK and then deleted. Make sure it has installed properly and reset it in CK again.
    Oh ok thanks! As for auxo are you referring to the new slim mode that was released like two days ago? if not that is the default look and size. Oh how about this problem I have this wallpaper and as you can see the date bar is blocking her face is there a way to make it transparent or a way so I can see her face? ThanksImageUploadedByModMyi1375739735.188431.jpg
    Last edited by lilrican21; 08-05-2013 at 03:59 PM.

  18. #1035
    Theme Creator Cody-lg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    347
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 428 Times in 242 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lilrican21 View Post
    Oh ok thanks! As for auxo are you referring to the new slim mode that was released like two days ago? if not that is the default look and size. Oh how about this problem I have this wallpaper and as you can see the date bar is blocking her face is there a way to make it transparent or a way so I can see her face? ThanksAttachment 645383
    I just sent you an email reply for that one: "you will find some options in settings.js which will allow you to reposition or disable the timebox. You can also replace the graphic used - take a look in Sarif.theme/docs. Here there are some _alt graphics for the timebox and icon that are semi-transparent."

    Let me know if you need help with anything else.

    codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-05-2013)

  20. #1036
    Etch A Alfroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    5,154
    Thanks
    30,183
    Thanked 8,467 Times in 3,563 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cody-lg View Post
    Looks like in Auxo you are using the reduced height icons? I never really found if those were used when putting the theme together. Is there a toggle that allows you to switch back to the normal height icons?
    I don't have Auxo installed anymore but I recall the tweak uses one toggle icon height or the other according to the number of rows you set it to display in the switcher.

    Source : testing 4 You, by Sk37cH.

    Edit : added the quote from this other Aussie theme maker's thread :
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    I feel like a bit of a fool. I figured out the square Auxo toggles are also for iPhone4. If you set the toggles per row to 5, it uses them, but not nearly as nicely as Krima's screen shot
    ________________________________

    Quote Originally Posted by Cody-lg View Post
    The keyboard appears as if it has been set in CK and then deleted. Make sure it has installed properly and reset it in CK again.
    I get a clear keyboard within the BytaFont app. Image-only Color Keyboard themes with the letters integrated on the key planes and the plist setting them to be coded transparent would bring a totally invisible keyboard. Hybrid CK's allow me to at least know what I type.


    Last edited by Alfroggy; 08-05-2013 at 07:08 PM.
    Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv
    This dude people is nothing but negative. "ALFROGGY"

  21. #1037
    Theme Creator Cody-lg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    347
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 428 Times in 242 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post


    I get a clear keyboard within the BytaFont app. Image-only Color Keyboard themes with the letters integrated on the key planes and the plist setting them to be coded transparent would bring a totally invisible keyboard. Hybrid CK's allow me to at least know what I type.

    Thanks Alfroggy. So do all CK keyboard go transparent for you? The only reason I can think of is the app keyboard has some sort of different ID which is not covered by a typical theme.
    Last edited by Cody-lg; 08-06-2013 at 04:09 AM.

    codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-06-2013)

  23. #1038
    Etch A Alfroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    5,154
    Thanks
    30,183
    Thanked 8,467 Times in 3,563 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cody-lg View Post
    Thanks Alfroggy. So do all CK keyboard go transparent for you? The only reason I can think of is the app keyboard has some sort of different ID which is not covered by a typical theme.
    Plist-only themes work fine there :



    ANY Hybrid or Image-generated CK theme has some degree of invisibility happening, even when they're done by @Phatmartino himself.
    Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv
    This dude people is nothing but negative. "ALFROGGY"

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Cody-lg (08-06-2013)

  25. #1039
    Theme Creator Cody-lg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    347
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 428 Times in 242 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Plist-only themes work fine there :

    ANY Hybrid or Image-generated CK theme has some degree of invisibility happening, even when they're done by @Phatmartino himself.
    I've never had the issue myself but I will definitely keep an eye on the situation.

    codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-06-2013)

  27. #1040
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Sarif-img_0822.png

    Hi, I want to ask how can I change the HS Clock font color to black?
    I tried look in the LetsGo.js file but seems like nothing can change?

    and also my status clock. it looks extremely small now :/
    if i check on that status clock large, it is too large. lol

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts