Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1067

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sarif

Quote Originally Posted by Cody-lg View Post
    The instructions are removed when you set your lock screen wallpaper. Check Settings > Sarif > FAQ if you are having trouble with that. The Iconoclasm layout I used was 'Minimal SB (3x3 Desnse)', however that was on an iPhone 5 so you might have to do some repositioning. Remember you can also alter the glass panel size and position from settings.js.
    Thank you very much. I found out that the JPEGifier was messing with changing the wallpapers.

There isn't really a way through Winterboard to get the time to show up when playing music unfortunately, however I know that the clock hide tweak (and probably Springtomize) allows you to turn the time on in the status bar - this might be a good compromise.

With regards to the widget, that looks like some rogue text, although I am not sure where it is coming from. Is it only happening when you have the weather icon widget enabled? Try disabling the other widgets and see if it pops up again.
    Not possible through Winterboard? You know a way that I can do via iFile?

About the other thing, I'm not really sure what triggers it because I always have the weather widget enabled. Sometimes, I see it there and most of the time, no.

Quote Originally Posted by intoksicated View Post
    Not possible through Winterboard? You know a way that I can do via iFile?

About the other thing, I'm not really sure what triggers it because I always have the weather widget enabled. Sometimes, I see it there and most of the time, no.
    Once the clock is hidden it stays hidden, you would need to produce a tweak if you want to change the behaviour of it. There is no simple way around it unfortunately. I'll double check the code for the icon widget, it looks like that is where it is coming from.

codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

Once the clock is hidden it stays hidden, you would need to produce a tweak if you want to change the behaviour of it. There is no simple way around it unfortunately. I'll double check the code for the icon widget, it looks like that is where it is coming from.
    Simply...

You're the best!!!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to intoksicated For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-01-2013), Cody-lg (07-31-2013)

I have Sarif basic an Sarif Premiun. Should I uninstall Sarif Basic?

I can get off the instruction panel in lockscreen.
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by iCastilla; 08-02-2013 at 04:25 PM.

The first dude, I have solved.

But I cant get rid off the "instructions" in the lockscreen. I have done this: "The instructions are removed when you set your lock screen wallpaper. Check Settings > Sarif > FAQ if you are having trouble with that"... but no solved.

So you've opened Settings.app, chosen yourself a wallpaper for the lock screen and the instructions still show on there ?
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Quote Originally Posted by iCastilla View Post
    I have Sarif basic an Sarif Premiun. Should I uninstall Sarif Basic?

I can get off the instruction panel in lockscreen.
    Thanks in advance
    Sarif premium contains 'add-on' content, so you still need the basic pack installed for it to work. The instructions are removed when you set your wallpaper. Take a careful look at the detailed instructions for setting your wallpaper in the FAQ - you will need WallpaperJPEGifier working correctly. Let me know if you are still having trouble.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-02-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    So you've opened Settings.app, chosen yourself a wallpaper for the lock screen and the instructions still show on there ?
    The first dude, I have solved.

But I cant get rid off the "instructions" in the lockscreen. I have done this: "The instructions are removed when you set your lock screen wallpaper. Check Settings > Sarif > FAQ if you are having trouble with that"... but no solved.

Alfroggy & iCastilla:

Go to your iPhone's Settings then scroll down to Wallpaper Jpegifier
    go in it
    uncheck 'Legacy Naming'
    go back to Settings
    now scroll up to wallpapers
    go in
    choose the wallpaper you like
    go back to settings
    respring your device

is it still there?

Hey Cody,

Good news. I asked on reddit if there's a way to display the clock while the SnowCover Simple is active and someone knew the answer:

zidapi wrote:
    LockHTML 2 provides a workaround of sorts which I've found adequate. The Smart LSClock Hide setting allows you to have the stock clock show only while music is playing. When no music is playing or music is paused the clock is hidden.

Exactly what I wanted and here's the result:

G2q32ZV.jpg
    Last edited by intoksicated; 08-03-2013 at 12:14 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to intoksicated For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-03-2013)

Alfroggy & iCastilla:
    Hey Cody,

Good news. I asked on reddit if there's a way to display the clock while the SnowCover Simple is active and someone knew the answer:

zidapi wrote:
    LockHTML 2 provides a workaround of sorts which I've found adequate. The Smart LSClock Hide setting allows you to have the stock clock show only while music is playing. When no music is playing or music is paused the clock is hidden.

Exactly what I wanted and here's the result:

G2q32ZV.jpg
    That's great, I'll have to check it out some time.

Thanks for replying, although I had solved by doing two things. Not sure if it worked both or one of them:
    (First, to say that "Legacy Naming", in "Wallpaper JPEGifier", was always "Off". So, that was not the problem.)
    I changed two things:
    -- In "Wallpaper JPEGifier" I put "Enable JPEGification" ON. (Before, It was always OFF)
    -- In Winterboard, I activated "User lock Background"
    Now, I'm happy with "Instructions" disappeared.

That's weird...

for me both the settings for 'Wallpaper JPEGifier' was always on, so I assumed that was the case for everyone. That's why I said that 'Legacy naming' should be off.

Turning on the 'Enable JPEGification' is what did the trick.

My sarif premium pack doesn't have that 'User lock background' included in Winterboard. You got that from somewhere else.

Thanks for replying, although I had solved by doing two things. Not sure if it worked both or one of them:
    (First, to say that "Legacy Naming", in "Wallpaper JPEGifier", was always "Off". So, that was not the problem.)
    I changed two things:
    -- In "Wallpaper JPEGifier" I put "Enable JPEGification" ON. (Before, It was always OFF)
    -- In Winterboard, I activated "User lock Background"
    Now, I'm happy with "Instructions" disappeared.
    That would be it, if JPEGification is off then essentially the tweak is turned off and not converting wallpapers.

That's weird...

for me both the settings for 'Wallpaper JPEGifier' was always on, so I assumed that was the case for everyone. That's why I said that 'Legacy naming' should be off.

Turning on the 'Enable JPEGification' is what did the trick.

My sarif premium pack doesn't have that 'User lock background' included in Winterboard. You got that from somewhere else.
    'User lock background' is installed with Winterboard by default.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-03-2013)

That would be it, if JPEGification is off then essentially the tweak is turned off and not converting wallpapers.

'User lock background' is installed with Winterboard by default.
    I don't have it on mine.

I don't have it on mine.
    I remove all the default themes, but I think the user background themes are a somewhat new addition.

Anyway, the issue is resolved and thank those who guided me.
    I did not use "Winterboard" for some time and went to install only because I saw this theme "Sarif". Beautiful and very complete.
    For now, all I need (I use "Lockinfo") is to remove the space left by "time box" (I put "var timeboxDisable = yes". Lockinfo information so would rise above, to where it was before, just under the clock and weather.
    Sorry my Google traductions, Im spanish.

Trying to install and always get this error.
    Any idea what I'm missing?
    -img_0812.png

Quote Originally Posted by kiseki_o_o View Post
    -img_0812.png
    Have you the "Sarif" theme selected in "Winterboard"? if so, I think one solution would be deselect all the Sarif items in Winterboard, then respring and uninstall Sarif from Cydia. After all that, I believe you could install again.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to iCastilla For This Useful Post:

Cody-lg (08-03-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by kiseki_o_o View Post
    -img_0812.png
    Uninstall Sarif.

Then install it.

I don't have it on mine.
    Reinstalling Cydia installs the default themes back.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Cody-lg (08-03-2013)

Anyway, the issue is resolved and thank those who guided me.
    I did not use "Winterboard" for some time and went to install only because I saw this theme "Sarif". Beautiful and very complete.
    For now, all I need (I use "Lockinfo") is to remove the space left by "time box" (I put "var timeboxDisable = yes". Lockinfo information so would rise above, to where it was before, just under the clock and weather.
    Sorry my Google traductions, Im spanish.
    For LockInfo, try using the 'LS clock panel' and 'LS slider panel' mods in Winterboard, then turn the lock screen clock back on. These mods are included to accommodate for LockInfo users.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-04-2013)

Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast