Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sarif

Quote Originally Posted by matt1122 View Post
    I have been using Sarif for some time, but recently updated to 2.2 via Sarif. I tried a clean install, cleaning caches, etc. but I can't seem to get rid of the "Enter Passcode" string or the date on the lock screen. The clock is gone, only the date is showing. Any tips would be much appreciated. I understand there is something about a transparent font but I couldn't find it and wouldn't know what to do with it if I did.

For now I have removed the Top Bar through Springtomize 2, but this also means no access to "Now Playing" on the lock screen.

Also, thank you to Cody-lg for this incredible theme and his above-and-beyond work on it. I wish Apple had contracted you to do the iOS 7 update, but ... oh well. Hopefully there will be a Sarif mod for that mess, too!
    I actually removed 'enter passcode' string from SpringBoard.plist, I think it was due to clashes with the clock panel mod. I should have a better solution for it soon though so that there is an option to have it on or off. If you want to remove it yourself open up Sarif.theme/Bundles/com.apple/springboard/#yourdevicelanguage#.lproj/SpringBoard.strings and add the following line:

"ENTER_PASSCODE" = " ";

I'd recommend hiding the date with Springtomize or similar for now, as I am currently working on a better solution for that as well.

codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-13-2013)

Alrighty then. Thanks much for the quick reply. You truly are dedicated.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to matt1122 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-13-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Where did you get the dots theme for the signal icons on the status bar?

I've just created a couple of Jellylock icons to match the theme.

Photo Album - Imgur

TripView & Google.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jayphen For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-05-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Jayphen View Post
    I've just created a couple of Jellylock icons to match the theme.

Photo Album - Imgur

TripView & Google.
    Looks great. What are the bundle IDs for those?

Quote Originally Posted by Cody-lg View Post
    Looks great. What are the bundle IDs for those?
    Sorry, I forgot that imgur would strip the filename.

com.google.GoogleMobile
    com.grofsoft.TripView

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayphen For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-05-2013), Cody-lg (07-05-2013)

i'm having problems with the glass panel for 2.2. when i enable it, it defaults it to the wooden wallpaper, even though i have a different wallpaper enabled (which i did through settings, not photos). if i disable it, my normal wallpaper returns. i've cleared the cache through sarif in settings, and even ran icleaner.

any advice is appreciated. thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by avaguecontortion View Post
    i'm having problems with the glass panel for 2.2. when i enable it, it defaults it to the wooden wallpaper, even though i have a different wallpaper enabled (which i did through settings, not photos). if i disable it, my normal wallpaper returns. i've cleared the cache through sarif in settings, and even ran icleaner.

any advice is appreciated. thank you!
    When using widgets (such as the glass panel) Winterboard requires a HTML-set wallpaper, which is why you are seeing the change when applying the glass panel. You can set the home screen wallpaper in a similar fashion to how you would set the lock screen wallpaper. There are some detailed instruction in Settings > Sarif for this as well. Let me know if you need some further assistance after going over this.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-11-2013), avaguecontortion (07-10-2013)

When using widgets (such as the glass panel) Winterboard requires a HTML-set wallpaper, which is why you are seeing the change when applying the glass panel. You can set the home screen wallpaper in a similar fashion to how you would set the lock screen wallpaper. There are some detailed instruction in Settings > Sarif for this as well. Let me know if you need some further assistance after going over this.
    i have no problem changing the lock screen wallpaper (settings > brightness & wallpaper > set as lock screen; then clearing the cache and respringing with sarif) and followed those exact steps to try to change the home screen wallpaper with no success.

and actually, as i was trying it again while typing it, springboard crashed... so i resprung my device and now the theme is all messed up!

i took off the theme, resprung my device, cleared the cache, resprung, put all the elements back on the theme through winterboard, resprung, and it's still messed up. lock screen wallpaper no longer shows up (it's black), timebox doesn't work (instead of sliding to reveal the date/weather, it's just already on screen), home screen wall paper is also gone (black)... the last thing i remember doing was accidentally turning off my data in NCsettings and trying to turn it back on.

i have no problem changing the lock screen wallpaper (settings > brightness & wallpaper > set as lock screen; then clearing the cache and respringing with sarif) and followed those exact steps to try to change the home screen wallpaper with no success.

and actually, as i was trying it again while typing it, springboard crashed... so i resprung my device and now the theme is all messed up!

i took off the theme, resprung my device, cleared the cache, resprung, put all the elements back on the theme through winterboard, resprung, and it's still messed up. lock screen wallpaper no longer shows up (it's black), timebox doesn't work (instead of sliding to reveal the date/weather, it's just already on screen), home screen wall paper is also gone (black)... the last thing i remember doing was accidentally turning off my data in NCsettings and trying to turn it back on.
    Have you made any adjustments in the settings.js? The WallpaperJPEGifier converted wallpapers get dumped upon a springboard crash, which is why they appear black and need to be applied again. You can also manually replace them by navigating to /var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard. The wallpapers are called HomeBackground.jpg and LockBackground.jpg.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-11-2013), avaguecontortion (07-11-2013)

Have you made any adjustments in the settings.js? The WallpaperJPEGifier converted wallpapers get dumped upon a springboard crash, which is why they appear black and need to be applied again. You can also manually replace them by navigating to /var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard. The wallpapers are called HomeBackground.jpg and LockBackground.jpg.
    only to put in the location for weather. also, good to know about the crash issue! i actually ended up turning off and on my phone in frustration, and that also seemed to work, although i will make a note about manually changing the wallpapers for the future.

one final problem -- only the andromeda and blue UI mods seem to work for me.

only to put in the location for weather. also, good to know about the crash issue! i actually ended up turning off and on my phone in frustration, and that also seemed to work, although i will make a note about manually changing the wallpapers for the future.

one final problem -- only the andromeda and blue UI mods seem to work for me.
    Have you made sure that the mods are listed above the main Sarif package in Winterboard?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-11-2013)

Have you made sure that the mods are listed above the main Sarif package in Winterboard?
    oh, i did not! thank you so much for your patience and assistance!

for reference, how does that make a difference? i thought that as long as it was checked, it would be fine.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to avaguecontortion For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-11-2013)

oh, i did not! thank you so much for your patience and assistance!

for reference, how does that make a difference? i thought that as long as it was checked, it would be fine.
    Winterboard has a hierarchy, so if two themes have the same files then the theme that is higher in the list will be applied. The UI mods just overwrite the existing Sarif UI, so they need to be above the main theme in order to appear.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-11-2013), avaguecontortion (07-11-2013)

Winterboard has a hierarchy, so if two themes have the same files then the theme that is higher in the list will be applied. The UI mods just overwrite the existing Sarif UI, so they need to be above the main theme in order to appear.
    understood. thank you again!

understood. thank you again!
    No problem.

Hey Cody. I'm having trouble downloading mods in the ThemeIt app.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1373813233.211828.jpg

I tried downloading "status clock large" as well as a UI mod, but the same error persists. I'm not sure if I overlooked the solution, but if I did, my apologies.

Great theme btw,

Viens

Quote Originally Posted by Viens View Post
    Hey Cody. I'm having trouble downloading mods in the ThemeIt app.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1373813233.211828.jpg

I tried downloading "status clock large" as well as a UI mod, but the same error persists. I'm not sure if I overlooked the solution, but if I did, my apologies.

Great theme btw,

Viens
    Any extras starting with "Sarif Mod -" were removed, however ThemeIt can't seem to remove them from the list properly. Instead they have been added to the mod bundles, so you aren't missing out on anything - just ignore those faulty extras.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-15-2013), Viens (07-14-2013)

Does anyone have a "Pandora Downloader" and "ProTube" icon(s) that they would be willing to share?

Thanks in advance,

Viens

Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast