Page 47 of 54 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sarif

Thanks

I can now vaguely remember trying out a HTML LS that included loading extended forecast after touching the screen and I couldn't get it to work either. I think it was made by Zoo, but I can't be 100% sure, since it's been a few months and I deleted it completely. But then again, even if it has something to do with my screen being not-so-touchy-feely type , what with the weather iWidgets? I mean, I have like a dozen of them installed, all working but the two that come with Sarif? Is my phone crazy?...

ETA: OK, Sarif installed, e-mail sent.

ETA2: Aaaand yes sir, all the above mentioned files are in place. Still not working, though . This time I dind't change anything in the settings, not even the location code, and only checked "Sarif" and "Sarif icon bundle" in WinterBoard. Nothing. Then I only left "Sarif" active, same result. Completely out of ideas now. Strangely enough, the "refresh" button in Forecast works like a charm, same goes for different iWidgets (Schnedi's HCT weather iWidget, for example, which requires touching the screen for the forecast to load).
    Last edited by owczarnia; 06-02-2013 at 10:16 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to owczarnia For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-02-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by owczarnia View Post
    I can now vaguely remember trying out a HTML LS that included loading extended forecast after touching the screen and I couldn't get it to work either. I think it was made by Zoo, but I can't be 100% sure, since it's been a few months and I deleted it completely. But then again, even if it has something to do with my screen being not-so-touchy-feely type , what with the weather iWidgets? I mean, I have like a dozen of them installed, all working but the two that come with Sarif? Is my phone crazy?...

ETA: OK, Sarif installed, e-mail sent.

ETA2: Aaaand yes sir, all the above mentioned files are in place. Still not working, though . This time I dind't change anything in the settings, not even the location code, and only checked "Sarif" and "Sarif icon bundle" in WinterBoard. Nothing. Then I only left "Sarif" active, same result. Completely out of ideas now. Strangely enough, the "refresh" button in Forecast works like a charm, same goes for different iWidgets (Schnedi's HCT weather iWidget, for example, which requires touching the screen for the forecast to load).
    I've got nothing I'm afraid, no idea at all why it is happening only on your device and only with this particular theme. I've emailed you a code for Sarif on ThemeIt, that's about the only other option I can think of.

codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-03-2013)

Thanks

OK, thanks for looking into it. If you ever come up with any hint as to what I can do to fix this, please let me know . I will do the same if I manage to get the silly thing to work on my account .

Quote Originally Posted by owczarnia View Post
    OK, thanks for looking into it. If you ever come up with any hint as to what I can do to fix this, please let me know . I will do the same if I manage to get the silly thing to work on my account .
    I will definitely keep it in mind, sorry that I couldn't find you a solution.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-03-2013)

Thanks

It still is a beautiful theme and I love it .

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to owczarnia For This Useful Post:

cl1ck4207 (06-03-2013), Cody-lg (06-03-2013)

Nice update! Thanks for the icons I requested! Anyway Cydia doesn't allow to overwrite files of another package so I made a copy of the light keyboard, I deleted the original and installed dark one.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Frep For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-03-2013)

Thanks

Hello Cody! I have a question ! How can I remove the Panel when I am listening to music, on my lockscreen ? I only want to see the name of the song, artist, album, etc. Without any background !?

With the Panel
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1404.PNG 
Views:	287 
Size:	1.40 MB 
ID:	641556

Without the Panel, when I'm not listening to music. What I want it looks like even when I am listening to music. (But I want to see the title, album ...)

Name:	IMG_1405.PNG 
Views:	456 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	641557

Ho and I am working on a list of mistakes for the french translation of the widgets!

Amicalement,
    Caliao.
    Québec, Canada. French Buddy!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Caliao For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-03-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Frep View Post
    Nice update! Thanks for the icons I requested! Anyway Cydia doesn't allow to overwrite files of another package so I made a copy of the light keyboard, I deleted the original and installed dark one.
    I'll probably move the halo to the main package to address that.

Quote Originally Posted by Caliao View Post
    Hello Cody! I have a question ! How can I remove the Panel when I am listening to music, on my lockscreen ? I only want to see the name of the song, artist, album, etc. Without any background !?

With the Panel

Name:	IMG_1404.PNG 
Views:	287 
Size:	1.40 MB 
ID:	641556

Without the Panel, when I'm not listening to music. What I want it looks like even when I am listening to music. (But I want to see the title, album ...)

Name:	IMG_1405.PNG 
Views:	456 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	641557

Ho and I am working on a list of mistakes for the french translation of the widgets!

Amicalement,
    Caliao.
    The file you are after is SBLockScreenControlsLCD or SBLockScreenControlsLCDSmall in Sarif.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard. Just replace these with transparent images.
    Last edited by Cody-lg; 06-03-2013 at 07:47 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-03-2013)

Cody, could you fit these in?
    Chase
    usbank
    Navigon
    Eurosport
    cnn
    moviebox
    googlevoice
    starbucks

I love this theme and had it on my iphone 4s, unfortunately I am getting to safe mode. Yesterday, I got 3 times of safe mode. What could be the cause?

Quote Originally Posted by seizlapee View Post
    Cody, could you fit these in?
    Chase
    usbank
    Navigon
    Eurosport
    cnn
    moviebox
    googlevoice
    starbucks
    Sure, can you give me the bundle ID and icon names for those so I can add them in? Instructions for this are on the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by orphicpixel View Post
    I love this theme and had it on my iphone 4s, unfortunately I am getting to safe mode. Yesterday, I got 3 times of safe mode. What could be the cause?
    Can you confirm that it is the theme that is causing the safe mode? Winterboard themes don't usually do this.

For a normal usage of the theme with the phone, I can confirm that it is Sarif causing problem, tried removing the theme and all is working fine.

Is there a way to figure out the crash logs or other logging app

Quote Originally Posted by orphicpixel View Post
    For a normal usage of the theme with the phone, I can confirm that it is Sarif causing problem, tried removing the theme and all is working fine.

Is there a way to figure out the crash logs or other logging app
    If you could upload a crash log that might give some clues to what the problem is.

Just bought this on themeit, don't know why I used that app to purchase it but I'm getting this error.

Does anyone know what this is?

I've installed from ThemeIt successfully. Try to delete all downloaded files and clear cache. If it doesn't work, try to download and install from http://www.themeitapp.com/user/purchases.php

23. The Following User Says Thank You to DjDarkRider For This Useful Post:

Krima (06-05-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by DjDarkRider View Post
    I've installed from ThemeIt successfully. Try to delete all downloaded files and clear cache. If it doesn't work, try to download and install from http://www.themeitapp.com/user/purchases.php
    Thanks man. Tried the delete all downloads and cleared cache before i posted but no luck. God I hate that app. Too many issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Thanks man. Tried the delete all downloads and cleared cache before i posted but no luck. God I hate that app. Too many issues.
    PM me your Cydia ID and I will send you a copy on Cydia.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-06-2013), Krima (06-06-2013)

After iOS'86 I had to try Sarif!

Managed to fix all problems I had.
    Edit: Still not able to get rid of the large clock on the Lockscreen...

Looks very very cool!
    Last edited by Dutchee; 06-10-2013 at 04:36 PM.
    I repair iPods as a hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchee View Post
    After iOS'86 I had to try Sarif!

Managed to fix all problems I had.
    Edit: Still not able to get rid of the large clock on the Lockscreen...

Looks very very cool!
    Try out the ClockHide tweak or Springtomize 2.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-11-2013)

I have been using Sarif for some time, but recently updated to 2.2 via Sarif. I tried a clean install, cleaning caches, etc. but I can't seem to get rid of the "Enter Passcode" string or the date on the lock screen. The clock is gone, only the date is showing. Any tips would be much appreciated. I understand there is something about a transparent font but I couldn't find it and wouldn't know what to do with it if I did.

For now I have removed the Top Bar through Springtomize 2, but this also means no access to "Now Playing" on the lock screen.

Also, thank you to Cody-lg for this incredible theme and his above-and-beyond work on it. I wish Apple had contracted you to do the iOS 7 update, but ... oh well. Hopefully there will be a Sarif mod for that mess, too!

Page 47 of 54 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast