Page 42 of 54 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 52 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sarif

Quote Originally Posted by liekelove View Post
    Yes I tried Dutch ( ;-) ) but the problem keeps occuring
    Do you have daylight savings in your area or anything? Can you try manually changing the time in Settings and see what happens?

codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-20-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

can someone help me out here? my springboard crashed today and when i restarted my iPhone 5 my lockscreen looks like this and i can't fix it? any ideas?
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1368979052.080732.jpg

I believe you need a tweak called lock screen clock hide. It may already be on your phone if you have ThemeReady in your settings.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Streebs87 For This Useful Post:

jackson1714 (05-19-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Streebs87 View Post
    I believe you need a tweak called lock screen clock hide. It may already be on your phone if you have ThemeReady in your settings.
    yeah i had to to reinstall the theme to get everything back then i had to reset everything up. I'm all good now.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jackson1714 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-20-2013)

I have a question Cody. Would it be possible to make splash screens but with a dark linen? It would look nice paired with the dark linen and black UI I'm using. Thanks in advanced!

Are you still taking icon requests?
    twitter--@cl1ck4207__site--mn-ml.coCurionic
    #Motif Public DropBox
    -->All Public DropBoxes<--
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD

Quote Originally Posted by Streebs87 View Post
    I have a question Cody. Would it be possible to make splash screens but with a dark linen? It would look nice paired with the dark linen and black UI I'm using. Thanks in advanced!
    There is a template on the first post for making splash screen, so you could edit that one. I don't think I will add in an alternate set as splash screens take up a huge amount of space.

Quote Originally Posted by cl1ck4207 View Post
    Are you still taking icon requests?
    Sure, and I think there is one you requested earlier that was not added because the icon name was missing.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-20-2013)

Thanks

Cody, can we get support for intelliscreenx status bar icons, please?

Very nice theme, thank you! Just a few questions, how can I get the status bar to be permanent? In some apps it goes back to the stock iphone one. 2) how do I set the weather location for the iwidget 3) how can I disable either one of the lock screen clocks, such as only have the one that comes up when you click the lock screen (also how to make that slide from the top) or how do I disable that one to only have the regular one. And finally, is there a way to get a darker icon dock? Thank you in advance!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RoGueSxHoLLoW View Post
    Very nice theme, thank you! Just a few questions, how can I get the status bar to be permanent? In some apps it goes back to the stock iphone one. 2) how do I set the weather location for the iwidget 3) how can I disable either one of the lock screen clocks, such as only have the one that comes up when you click the lock screen (also how to make that slide from the top) or how do I disable that one to only have the regular one. And finally, is there a way to get a darker icon dock? Thank you in advance!
    too change the weather and etc...just go into ifile var/themes/ sarif/settings. its pretty self explanatory once you open it up. as far the status bar im not sure and the dock as well...but hopefully that gets you started.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jackson1714 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-20-2013), Cody-lg (05-19-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by jackson1714 View Post
    Cody, can we get support for intelliscreenx status bar icons, please?
    Already have that sorted out and ready to go.

When it goes back to stock it is because the app is running from root (Cydia, iFile etc.) and Winterboard themes do not apply to them. There are options in Sarif.theme/settings.js for both weather and hiding (and repositioning) different clock widgets. You can use a different dock theme if you want, just make sure it is above Sarif in Winterboard.
    Last edited by Cody-lg; 05-19-2013 at 09:45 PM.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-20-2013), cl1ck4207 (05-20-2013), jackson1714 (05-20-2013)

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alobaid6 For This Useful Post:

cl1ck4207 (05-20-2013), Cody-lg (05-20-2013), Fahim.Khan (05-20-2013)

Since the new Update, i can not dissable the Lockscreen Widget through the settings file.
    I tried already to install the Theme new no change.
    Tried several Times to clean the cash with theme Ready no change.

Someone also have this problem?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Michi aKa LoRd For This Useful Post:

Sinskin8r (05-20-2013)

Default Alarm/Lockscreen Bug
    See the bottom right of image

-bug.png

Quote Originally Posted by boogybren View Post

-bug.png
    That's a drawback of this short slider mod. Known and discussed
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

cl1ck4207 (05-20-2013), Cody-lg (05-20-2013)

Hello, loving this theme but I'm getting some weird behavior with the UI in some apps; for example, upon launching preferences the original iphone UI will show for a good second before the theme UI kicks in. Anyone else seeing this? Thanks.

What font are you using for the LS clock in this screenshot? Its not Goulong as far as I can tell.

f03.jpg

Why can't I disable the slider widget on the lock screen anymore? I have everything set to "no" and it still pops up when I touch the lockscreen

Quote Originally Posted by Michi aKa LoRd View Post
    Since the new Update, i can not dissable the Lockscreen Widget through the settings file.
    I tried already to install the Theme new no change.
    Tried several Times to clean the cash with theme Ready no change.

Someone also have this problem?
    What widget are you trying to disable? All working fine on my end. Make sure that your notation is correct, as missing characters can mess it up.

Quote Originally Posted by boogybren View Post

-bug.png
    What Alfroggy said, but also there are some problems with the 'slide to' strings for the clock app. I have a feeling that they may be cached in some place, or that Winterboard has problems with them.

Quote Originally Posted by ploinkr View Post
    Hello, loving this theme but I'm getting some weird behavior with the UI in some apps; for example, upon launching preferences the original iphone UI will show for a good second before the theme UI kicks in. Anyone else seeing this? Thanks.
    You need to install the splash screen bundle (search 'Sarif' in Cydia).

Quote Originally Posted by jongiambi View Post
    What font are you using for the LS clock in this screenshot? Its not Goulong as far as I can tell.

f03.jpg
    That's Goulong.

Why can't I disable the slider widget on the lock screen anymore? I have everything set to "no" and it still pops up when I touch the lockscreen
    That's because you are saying 'no' to disabling it, you want to set it to 'yes'.
    Last edited by Cody-lg; 05-20-2013 at 10:48 PM.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-20-2013), cl1ck4207 (05-21-2013)

Page 42 of 54 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 52 ... LastLast