Page 35 of 54 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 45 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 700 of 1067

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Sarif

  1. #681
    Thanx Cody...
    Wll let u knw how it goes!!

  2. #682
    How are things going Cody? Everything working out? Love this theme!

  3. #683
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikerochip View Post
    How are things going Cody? Everything working out? Love this theme!
    Everything is going smoothly so far, I'm about to start getting into translations.

    codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-26-2013)

  5. #684
    Hey Cody, have you seen this thread over at Reddit?

    When trying to change BiteSMS themes, the Sarif BiteSMS theme seems to overwriting parts of the other themes.
    Are some of the Sarif BiteSMS images 'hard-coded' instead of being art of the theme folder?

  6. #685
    I'm now looking for translators to help get Sarif widgets available in different languages. If you are interested in helping out, or know of someone who can, please get in contact here: Contact | cody-lg

    codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

    cl1ck4207 (05-04-2013)

  8. #686
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody-lg View Post
    I'm now looking for translators to help get Sarif widgets available in different languages. If you are interested in helping out, or know of someone who can, please get in contact here: Contact | cody-lg
    I could do French.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  9. #687
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    I could do French.
    That'd be great, if you could send through an email I'll give you the docs.

    codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-30-2013)

  11. #688
    could you show the tittle on the apps that are staying on the dock?

  12. #689
    Quote Originally Posted by MonMin View Post
    could you show the tittle on the apps that are staying on the dock?
    I can add in a mod for that.

    codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-30-2013)

  14. #690
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody-lg View Post
    I can add in a mod for that.
    How..? Do you mind explaining..? I don't quite get what you mean there..

  15. #691
    Quote Originally Posted by MonMin View Post
    How..? Do you mind explaining..? I don't quite get what you mean there..
    Cody could add a separate theme add-on with an Info.plist in its root folder allowing for the DockedIconLabels to show.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Cody-lg (05-01-2013)

  17. #692
    Quote Originally Posted by MonMin View Post
    How..? Do you mind explaining..? I don't quite get what you mean there..
    I'll add in another mod (just like the existing app names mod) to show the docked app names.

    codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-01-2013)

  19. #693
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Cody could add a separate theme add-on with an Info.plist in its root folder allowing for the DockedIconLabels to show.
    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cody-lg View Post
    I'll add in another mod (just like the existing app names mod) to show the docked app names.
    Thank youuuuuuu!

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to MonMin For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-01-2013)

  21. #694
    How can I get my appcake icon matched to the rest of my icons?
    -img_1225.png

  22. #695
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeroavenger View Post
    How can I get my appcake icon matched to the rest of my icons?
    -img_1225.png
    Cydia apps are not auto masked like normal apps. I won't be adding an Appcake icon in myself (piracy etc), however you can use theme icon maker. If you want to post a screenshot with your app names on I can add in icons for your other apps.

    codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

  23. #696
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody-lg View Post
    Cydia apps are not auto masked like normal apps. I won't be adding an Appcake icon in myself (piracy etc), however you can use theme icon maker. If you want to post a screenshot with your app names on I can add in icons for your other apps.
    I'll try that thanks. Do you have any extra alt icons besides what is bundled in the theme?
    Last edited by Aeroavenger; 05-04-2013 at 06:43 AM.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Aeroavenger For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-04-2013)

  25. #697
    iPhoneaholic nienque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leiden, Netherlands
    Posts
    354
    Thanks
    175
    Thanked 608 Times in 258 Posts

    I shall be the one to ask the inevitable question...

    Will Velox be themed? I realise that it mostly uses stock images (which are consequently themed by Sarif), but there are a few things that could be Sarifified.

    Phone folder: those red dots could be white NC dots, and the green icons could perhaps be in the dark blue style (like the arrows in Settings).
    Settings folder: settings toggles, slider
    Reminders: tick symbol
    iFile: folder icons (possibly? not that big a deal )
    Pictures: the icons could be Sarifified and perhaps there's a way to remove the text underneath the icons? Like in the bottom UI navbar

    Also, perhaps the page dots

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

    cl1ck4207 (05-04-2013)

  27. #698
    Quote Originally Posted by nienque View Post
    I shall be the one to ask the inevitable question...

    Will Velox be themed? I realise that it mostly uses stock images (which are consequently themed by Sarif), but there are a few things that could be Sarifified.

    Phone folder: those red dots could be white NC dots, and the green icons could perhaps be in the dark blue style (like the arrows in Settings).
    Settings folder: settings toggles, slider
    Reminders: tick symbol
    iFile: folder icons (possibly? not that big a deal )
    Pictures: the icons could be Sarifified and perhaps there's a way to remove the text underneath the icons? Like in the bottom UI navbar

    Also, perhaps the page dots
    I'm on it.

    codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-04-2013), cl1ck4207 (05-04-2013), nienque (05-04-2013)

  29. #699
    My default weather app isn't showing up themed, not too sure why. I don't have other themes that would over ride Sarif on my Winterboard.

  30. #700
    iPhoneaholic nienque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leiden, Netherlands
    Posts
    354
    Thanks
    175
    Thanked 608 Times in 258 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cody-lg View Post
    I'm on it.
    Why am I not surprised I am not sure whether I have said this yet, but you are an exemplary theme maker and I proudly recommend Sarif to everybody!

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-04-2013), Cody-lg (05-04-2013)

Page 35 of 54 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 45 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •