+ Reply
Page 32 of 54 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 42 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 1067

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Sarif

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Just bought this. Beautiful looking theme Cody. well done.
...
  1. #621
    Master Theme Creator reeco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Swansea, Wales
    Posts
    776
    Thanks
    606
    Thanked 1,384 Times in 344 Posts

    Just bought this. Beautiful looking theme Cody. well done.
    Twitter: @reecouk

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to reeco For This Useful Post:

    cl1ck4207 (05-04-2013), Cody-lg (04-12-2013), jaywigley (04-12-2013)

  3. #622
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cody-lg View Post
    Is that an app or a tweak? I can't find anything on that. If it is what is changing the call interface then it is most likely the cause of the slide to answer string appearing. If so I can probably remove it.
    I'll try to explain the call screen interface - basically i'm using google contacts to sync my contact on the phone. I have edited contact pictures from google contacts site and that is how they are appearing on my phone after that. I haven't edited anything or modified, as far as I know, that is the default behavior. Long story short, I don't believe this to be the cause of the problem.
    Actually after some digging I've found the string in System and have removed the slide to answer texts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sushi416 View Post
    What font is that? Looks awesome!
    Istok Web Regular

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to terko For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-12-2013), Sushi416 (04-13-2013)

  5. #623
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Is it possible to change the font size of the battery %?

  6. #624
    Etch A Alfroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    5,307
    Thanks
    31,109
    Thanked 8,915 Times in 3,710 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikerochip View Post
    Is it possible to change the font size of the battery %?
    No. We're currently asking Saurik if he's willing to make it a new feature in a WinterBoard update.

    For the time being I installed battery peek in Cydia and I just have to tap my battery for it to

    display the percentage.
    The theme I run is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.
    Free. For all devices.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Cody-lg (04-12-2013), nienque (04-13-2013)

  8. #625
    Theme Creator Cody-lg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    347
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 428 Times in 242 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by terko View Post
    I'll try to explain the call screen interface - basically i'm using google contacts to sync my contact on the phone. I have edited contact pictures from google contacts site and that is how they are appearing on my phone after that. I haven't edited anything or modified, as far as I know, that is the default behavior. Long story short, I don't believe this to be the cause of the problem.
    Actually after some digging I've found the string in System and have removed the slide to answer texts.
    Could you tell me the language you are using on your device as well as where you removed the string from?

    codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

  9. #626
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    1,305
    Thanks
    2,436
    Thanked 1,212 Times in 548 Posts

    I think after installing Sarif, then removing it, I am getting the issue below. 3 of the icons are smaller than the rest. Is there something I can do to fix it? Make them normal size again. Or even make them all small, as long as they are the same size. Thanks


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to jjk454ss For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-13-2013)

  11. #627
    Theme Creator Cody-lg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    347
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 428 Times in 242 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jjk454ss View Post
    I think after installing Sarif, then removing it, I am getting the issue below. 3 of the icons are smaller than the rest. Is there something I can do to fix it? Make them normal size again. Or even make them all small, as long as they are the same size. Thanks

    Those icons are cached, use ThemeReady to clear the cache, it will remove them.

    codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-13-2013)

  13. #628
    Green Apple tmessy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Is there any folder icons?

  14. #629
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cody-lg View Post
    Could you tell me the language you are using on your device as well as where you removed the string from?
    Language is English, string is located - System/Library/SpringboardPlugins/IncomingCall.servicebundle/English.lproj/Localizable.strings

    Is there a way to move the HS widgets sideways?
    Last edited by terko; 04-13-2013 at 02:52 AM.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to terko For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-13-2013)

  16. #630
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Loving this theme. One thing bugging me though, I can't get a transparent status bar on the lockscreen. Clear status doesn't seem to work, and full screen lockscreen only makes the home screen status bar transparent (ha) any help please?

  17. #631
    What's Jailbreak? jtown5000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    denver
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Default Wordfeud Icon?
    Can someone make me an icon for Wordfeud? I tried but Gimp can only provide "ok" results with the icon template.

    com.wordfeud.free
    [email protected]

    Here's the default icon, just a W4 on a colored square (Sarif style) would be fine, as I think the default icon is pretty uggo

    Sarif-icon_512.png

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to jtown5000 For This Useful Post:

    cl1ck4207 (05-04-2013)

  19. #632
    Theme Creator Cody-lg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    347
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 428 Times in 242 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tmessy View Post
    Is there any folder icons?
    I'll add support in for FolderIcons when it is compatible with iOS 6.

    codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

    cl1ck4207 (05-04-2013)

  21. #633
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Hey just wondering if I could get some help? So I for some reason, cannot get the lockscreen clock to hide itself. Instead, I started using springtomize to hide the clock. However, this makes it impossible to use iPod controls for the lockscreen. Any suggestions, either lockscreen music control tweaks or something else I haven't thought of? Any help would be great. I've said it before, Sarif is amazing and I thank you for the work you have done.

  22. #634
    Theme Creator Cody-lg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    347
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 428 Times in 242 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by terko View Post
    Language is English, string is located - System/Library/SpringboardPlugins/IncomingCall.servicebundle/English.lproj/Localizable.strings

    Is there a way to move the HS widgets sideways?
    That's odd, that should have already been removed. You can edit the stylesheet in Sarif.theme/docs to change the positioning of the HS widgets.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sadsongs View Post
    Loving this theme. One thing bugging me though, I can't get a transparent status bar on the lockscreen. Clear status doesn't seem to work, and full screen lockscreen only makes the home screen status bar transparent (ha) any help please?
    The status bar should be transparent by default, are you using the status bar enable mod?

    Quote Originally Posted by jtown5000 View Post
    com.wordfeud.free
    [email protected]

    Sarif-icon-2x.png

    Quote Originally Posted by Will_m View Post
    Hey just wondering if I could get some help? So I for some reason, cannot get the lockscreen clock to hide itself. Instead, I started using springtomize to hide the clock. However, this makes it impossible to use iPod controls for the lockscreen. Any suggestions, either lockscreen music control tweaks or something else I haven't thought of? Any help would be great. I've said it before, Sarif is amazing and I thank you for the work you have done.
    There is a backup blank font in Sarif.theme/docs, or you can use a clock hide tweak, I believe someone else found this to work for them.
    Last edited by Cody-lg; 04-13-2013 at 08:32 PM.

    codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

    cl1ck4207 (05-04-2013), jtown5000 (04-13-2013)

  24. #635
    What's Jailbreak? jtown5000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    denver
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Thanks for the icon buddy!

  25. #636
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thanks for the reply. Still a little confused. I can't get the themeready app to hide the clock, but springtomize works. My issue lies in controlling my iPod without the top bar. Is this possible?

  26. #637
    Theme Creator Cody-lg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    347
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 428 Times in 242 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Will_m View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Still a little confused. I can't get the themeready app to hide the clock, but springtomize works. My issue lies in controlling my iPod without the top bar. Is this possible?
    Try copying LockClock.ttf from Sarif.theme/docs to /System/Library/Fonts/Cache. ThemeReady hides the clock by replacing it with a blank font. You can get the clock back by applying a font through BytaFont.

    codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-14-2013)

  28. #638
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Hey just a heads up, not sure if this is happening to just me, but there's a problem with the Whatsapp icon on both the lockscreen and when switching between apps. Little black border around the icon.
    Sarif-yufd5p1sifll96lj-x1t_cvbxlxxl-wqhyyjiuueg-w.png

  29. #639
    Theme Creator Cody-lg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    347
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 428 Times in 242 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sushi416 View Post
    Hey just a heads up, not sure if this is happening to just me, but there's a problem with the Whatsapp icon on both the lockscreen and when switching between apps. Little black border around the icon.
    Attachment 632293
    That happens with a few apps (Twitter also has problems) where they don't have a 58x58 icon, so it just shrinks down the main icon (114x114). The 114 icon is not full size, that is, the icon doesn't fit to the full 114x114 boundary. When it is shrunk down to 58x58 it leaves that black border around it because it is too small and fits inside the 58x58 mask.

    codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-14-2013), Sushi416 (04-14-2013)

  31. #640
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thanks for the help it worked.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts