Page 30 of 54 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 40 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sarif

Hi Cody!

I'm glad to have purchased your theme over the weekend. It's well worth it. Are there any known issues with intelliscreenx NC not displaying the time in the ticker section? I have a blank box space to the left of my tweet/post ticker where the time/date section is normally in the isx nc. I've tried restoring isx to default but to no help.

When I set up the theme I was forced to use the alternate hide time method in alt graphics as suggest. That worked and my lockscreen is looking amazing.

here is the screen http://i.imgur.com/0m43RxU.jpg

Looking forward to your reply. I'm excited to share my theme setup.
    Last edited by skilletron; 04-09-2013 at 08:23 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to skilletron For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-09-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This is a really dumb question, but where's the location for the lock screen wallpaper?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigpixl View Post
    This is a really dumb question, but where's the location for the lock screen wallpaper?
    You can just set a wallpaper for your lockscreen through Settings. Be sure not to use Set Both, and to respring afterwards.

The HTML file for the lockscreen is in Sarif.theme, which you can find in /var/stash/Themes.XXXXXXX/

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-09-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Frep View Post
    Perfect! Now it misses safari download icon inside safari app between bookmarks and tabs icons and also mail app icons (incoming, vip, hotmail ecc.)
    Could I get a screenshot of those mail icons? I'm assuming the download button is from Safari Download Manager?

codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

I took a screen and edited my last reply wih the link to show my prob

I think I deleted instead of edited

anyways is my isx ticker not showing time because of your theme? I wouldn't want to uninstall your theme to find out

http://i.imgur.com/0m43RxU.jpg
    Last edited by skilletron; 04-09-2013 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skilletron View Post
    I took a screen and edited my last reply wih the link to show my prob

I think I deleted instead of edited

anyways is my isx ticker not showing time because of your theme? I wouldn't want to uninstall your theme to find out

http://i.imgur.com/0m43RxU.jpg
    I'd assume that the time is using the LockClock font, which you may have hidden using ThemeReady. You can either turn the clock back on in ThemeReady or use BytaFont to apply a new font to the lock clock.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-10-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Cody-lg View Post
    I'd assume that the time is using the LockClock font, which you may have hidden using ThemeReady. You can either turn the clock back on in ThemeReady or use BytaFont to apply a new font to the lock clock.
    you totally nailed it. I can't thank YOU enough. I'll continue to share the credit and spread the good word

11. The Following User Says Thank You to skilletron For This Useful Post:

Cody-lg (04-09-2013)

the above worked but I actually don't want the lockscreen clock to be shown. it reappears with the isx ncclock

hiding the full top bar always works for hiding Just the lockscreen clock but then the ls music widget is disabled or hidden.

agh

the above worked but I actually don't want the lockscreen clock to be shown. it reappears with the isx ncclock

hiding the full top bar always works for hiding Just the lockscreen clock but then the ls music widget is disabled or hidden.

agh
    Maybe you could try another tweak for music controls, such as Snowcover4.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-10-2013)

definitely went for it! those are some slick controls but it just lacks the cover art over the ls screen you created. thanks again man

Quote Originally Posted by Cody-lg View Post
    Could I get a screenshot of those mail icons? I'm assuming the download button is from Safari Download Manager?
    I just sent you the screenshots via mail

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Frep For This Useful Post:

Cody-lg (04-10-2013)

What file alt file should I rename to change the color of iMessage bubble chat (dark gray to blue) from messages coming from me.

Hi Cody
    Is possible change the weather information in the HS with a weather iconset?
    Regards
    Luca.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonloop View Post
    Hi Cody
    Is possible change the weather information in the HS with a weather iconset?
    Regards
    Luca.
    I'm looking at adding an icon set for weather conditions soon.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

cl1ck4207 (05-04-2013)

definitely went for it! those are some slick controls but it just lacks the cover art over the ls screen you created. thanks again man
    found a better way! i ditched the hide top bar solution and downloaded Hide Lockscreen Clock which only hides the clock on lockscreen and not the time widget in my nc. The ls music controls/artwork are fully working and even better with the snowcover4!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Customization
    Is there any way to make the status bar a different image in the Settings and Mail app? I am using the "Andromeda" theme and have got most of the status bars to change but can't figure these out! Also, with the PSD for changing the background on the dialer...how exactly does that work? Downloaded the file bits it's just another picture of the dialer! Thanks again for everyone's help!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nerdofamnesia View Post
    Is there any way to make the status bar a different image in the Settings and Mail app? I am using the "Andromeda" theme and have got most of the status bars to change but can't figure these out! Also, with the PSD for changing the background on the dialer...how exactly does that work? Downloaded the file bits it's just another picture of the dialer! Thanks again for everyone's help!
    What software are you using to open the PSD? You should at least be able to see several layers.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nienque View Post
    What software are you using to open the PSD? You should at least be able to see several layers.
    ...my phone. (FAIL!) haha! Oh well! Not really experienced in photoshop stuff. I'll just wait and see what happens! Thanks for the input! Anyone have luck in theming the status bars for Mail and Settings? There might be more, but not sure. And why does Cydia never theme?!? Yea I'm...anal(yea, I hesitated) like that! Lolz

Page 30 of 54 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 40 ... LastLast