Page 29 of 54 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 39 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sarif

What do I change and what to? I've found the file but can't find a colour.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kevgame View Post
    What do I change and what to? I've found the file but can't find a colour.
    You put a different file in there. Either you copy the current file and recolour it (GIMP is free software you could use), or you make a completely new image with the same dimensions and the same file name.

Though if you want to make it a bit more Cydia update friendly, you could make your own theme, like this:

1. Create a folder called 'kevgame.theme'.
    2. In this folder, create a folder called 'Bundles'.
    3. In this folder, create a folder called 'com.apple.springboard'.

Place your edited folder BG image in that folder. Then, SSH this folder to your device (/var/stash/Themes.XXXXXX/) and enable it in Winterboard. Make sure it is placed above Sarif.
    Last edited by nienque; 04-07-2013 at 08:47 AM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-07-2013), Cody-lg (04-08-2013)

The number in the LockInfo/Open Notifier/BiteSMS status bar icon (not sure which one) is normal sized, whereas the icon is Sarif sized. So it look pretty bad, as it doesn't fit in the icon shape. Can this be fixed?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Phone dialer background
    Is there a way to change the phone dialer background to the andromeda theme style? Also the pull down notifications is still the wood background as well. Any way to change these to fit the user interface themes? Great theme too, thanks for the great work ya did!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nerdofamnesia View Post
    Is there a way to change the phone dialer background to the andromeda theme style? Also the pull down notifications is still the wood background as well. Any way to change these to fit the user interface themes? Great theme too, thanks for the great work ya did!
    There's a PSD in the first post of this thread. You can use that to have any background you want behind the dialer buttons:

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-08-2013), Cody-lg (04-08-2013), EmmaJhonsson (04-19-2013), nerdofamnesia (04-08-2013), sickchris714 (04-08-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Time in status bar
    ...also was wondering if anyone knew how, or if it was possible, to change the time in the status bar to the same style as the lock screen? The written out time is amazing and think it would look nice in the status bar. Thanks!

ImageUploadedByModMyi1365434929.270266.jpg

Anyone help as to why when in apps, the time on the status bar goes black? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonny_h_ View Post
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1365434929.270266.jpg

Anyone help as to why when in apps, the time on the status bar goes black? Thanks
    Blackout in Cydia fixes that.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Cody-lg (04-08-2013)

Thanks

Hmmm, weird clock/weather animation error just popped up for me again. It happened after I applied a theme (unrelated to Sarif) that contained a .strings file.

- A reboot did not sort it.
    - Nor did unchecking/checking Sarif in Winterboard and respringing.
    - I had a look at the settings.js to make absolutely sure that the animation was not disabled.
    - Tried changing the lockscreen wallpaper through Settings

Also, I have no idea if this is even remotely related to Sarif, but I thought I'd see if other people get this as well - the password dots not showing up whenever you type a password. When I buy an app and enter Apple ID password, when I log in on apps... everywhere, really!

EDIT: Four hours, about 15 resprings, 4 reboots and 2 font changes later, my animation is back to normal again!
    Last edited by nienque; 04-08-2013 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nienque View Post

Also, I have no idea if this is even remotely related to Sarif, but I thought I'd see if other people get this as well - the password dots not showing up whenever you type a password. When I buy an app and enter Apple ID password, when I log in on apps... everywhere, really!
    That's certainly goulong font not having the big dot character
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Cody-lg (04-08-2013), nienque (04-08-2013)

Default While checking the buged page...
    I noticed you wanted a screen shot of the visual voicemail, not sure if anyone has posted it yet.
    So, here it is:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.PNG 
Views:	312 
Size:	253.1 KB 
ID:	631284

I was also wondering if it was possible to have the status bar match the andromeda UI smoothly? Kinda how it matches the header and footer of some pages.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mikerochip For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-09-2013), Cody-lg (04-08-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    That's certainly goulong font not having the big dot character
    I actually use a different font, but that's a good idea, I'll look into that!

EDIT: Actually... screw that, I like my font too much to go for a different one... and I have no idea how to edit my font to add the big dot.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-09-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Xenochria View Post
    The number in the LockInfo/Open Notifier/BiteSMS status bar icon (not sure which one) is normal sized, whereas the icon is Sarif sized. So it look pretty bad, as it doesn't fit in the icon shape. Can this be fixed?
    Could you find out which tweak this is and also upload a screenshot so I can take a look at it?

Quote Originally Posted by nerdofamnesia View Post
    ...also was wondering if anyone knew how, or if it was possible, to change the time in the status bar to the same style as the lock screen? The written out time is amazing and think it would look nice in the status bar. Thanks!
    Unfortunately that can't be done (with Winterboard at least).

Hmmm, weird clock/weather animation error just popped up for me again. It happened after I applied a theme (unrelated to Sarif) that contained a .strings file.

- A reboot did not sort it.
    - Nor did unchecking/checking Sarif in Winterboard and respringing.
    - I had a look at the settings.js to make absolutely sure that the animation was not disabled.
    - Tried changing the lockscreen wallpaper through Settings

EDIT: Four hours, about 15 resprings, 4 reboots and 2 font changes later, my animation is back to normal again!
    I can't even think of what might be causing that. Especially strange that it just fixes itself. It probably isn't related, but what strings file did the theme contain?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikerochip View Post
    I noticed you wanted a screen shot of the visual voicemail, not sure if anyone has posted it yet.
    So, here it is:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.PNG 
Views:	312 
Size:	253.1 KB 
ID:	631284

I was also wondering if it was possible to have the status bar match the andromeda UI smoothly? Kinda how it matches the header and footer of some pages.
    Thanks for that. You could make your own status bar from the andromeda UI graphics. Take one of the mini bars ([email protected] for example) and cut it down to 1136*40. Rename it [email protected] and add it to UIImages. It might make it difficult to see your status bar icons though.
    Last edited by Cody-lg; 04-08-2013 at 06:56 PM.

codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cody-lg View Post
    I can't even think of what might be causing that. Especially strange that it just fixes itself. It probably isn't related, but what strings file did the theme contain?
    SpringBoard.strings. The first time it happened it wasn't when I applied a theme with .strings, though.

At this point it all just seems completely random! xD

SpringBoard.strings. The first time it happened it wasn't when I applied a theme with .strings, though.

At this point it all just seems completely random! xD
    Yeah I've got zero leads on this so far. My plans for the next update is to have a completely different system for changing settings, so maybe that will stop it from happening.

codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-09-2013), cl1ck4207 (05-04-2013)

Ehy Cody, I don't know if you read my post some days ago, anyway I said that General.strings files inside mobilephone bundle crashed my phone app so I removed them. Now I saw that the problem is that I have installed the tweak NoVoiceMail, so I deleted the string "VOICEMAIL" = " "; inside General.strings and it works (maybe you can write it inside some instructions file). But remains another problem regarding phone app: recents and dialer buttons at the bottom remain on original size, instead favourites and contacts are resized as you made them. How can I solve them? I didn't found recents and dialer buttons you make.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Frep For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-09-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Frep View Post
    Ehy Cody, I don't know if you read my post some days ago, anyway I said that General.strings files inside mobilephone bundle crashed my phone app so I removed them. Now I saw that the problem is that I have installed the tweak NoVoiceMail, so I deleted the string "VOICEMAIL" = " "; inside General.strings and it works (maybe you can write it inside some instructions file). But remains another problem regarding phone app: recents and dialer buttons at the bottom remain on original size, instead favourites and contacts are resized as you made them. How can I solve them? I didn't found recents and dialer buttons you make.
    I'm glad it has been sorted, sorry I missed your message. Some of the dialer button bar icons are cached. Use ThemeReady to clear the cache, it will remove those files.
    Last edited by Cody-lg; 04-09-2013 at 07:00 PM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-09-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Cody-lg View Post
    I'm glad it has been sorted, sorry I missed your message. Some of the diaper button bar icons are cached. Use ThemeReady to clear the cache, it will remove those files.
    Sorted, I manually deleted cache files. Thanks. I have a request: could you add the option to have a simple date under clock in lockscreen (where it is the weather description)? Like stock iOS lockscreen. So we can choose to have weather or date

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Frep For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-09-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frep View Post
    Sorted, I manually deleted cache files. Thanks. I have a request: could you add the option to have a simple date under clock in lockscreen (where it is the weather description)? Like stock iOS lockscreen. So we can choose to have weather or date
    I asked for that a while back and was told it will be added in the future

30. The Following User Says Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-09-2013)

I asked for that a while back and was told it will be added in the future
    Perfect! Now it misses safari download icon inside safari app between bookmarks and tabs icons and also mail app icons (incoming, vip, hotmail ecc.)

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Frep For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-09-2013)

Page 29 of 54 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 39 ... LastLast