Page 27 of 54 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 37 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sarif

No, I haven't touched those settings. Just in case though, here is what they currently look like. I just have the mini slider selected and it has first priority. Thank you for the speedy reply btw.ImageUploadedByModMyi1364921827.659948.jpg

Do you have any other themes running as well or plugins that could effect the slider. Otherwise I would maybe reinstall the theme

The weather on my HS is different from my LS. where do i change the settings for the HS weather?
    iPhone 5 & and Jailbreak is all i need.

Thanks for the help. I deleted lockscreencustomizer and now it is working.

Quote Originally Posted by Will_m View Post
    Thanks for the help. I deleted lockscreencustomizer and now it is working.
    Awesome I had a feeling that something else may have been the issue

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jtown5000 For This Useful Post:

cl1ck4207 (05-04-2013)

Sarif is now avalaible in ThemeIt ☺

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zooropalg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-03-2013), Cody-lg (04-04-2013), EmmaJhonsson (04-19-2013)

General.strings files inside mobilephone bundle make my phone crash so I had to remove it, I think I am the only one with this problem. And BarDialer, BarRecents and BarVM inside phone app don't work. Any thoughts?
    Last edited by Frep; 04-03-2013 at 03:08 PM.

How do I remove the bitesms icon from the status bar? Bitesms already has that ability and its causing me two have multiple alerts up there...

Quote Originally Posted by skattrbrain View Post
    How do I remove the bitesms icon from the status bar? Bitesms already has that ability and its causing me two have multiple alerts up there...
    I believe you also have OpenNotifier tweak installed and it is certainly set to show a bubble icon when your MobileSMS.app has a notification.

Unless its IntelliscreenX or LockInfo.

In fact only you can know what you installed on your device.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Thanks

I updated to 2.0.2 today and now the LS time/weather animation no longer works :/ It does show the time/weather thingummy, but it doesn't show the animation. It is just either completely open or completely closed. Sometimes it stalls, too.

Tried replacing the LS files with some old files I had backed up, but to no avail :/

EDIT: completely deleting Sarif and doing a clean install fixed it! I won't be updating over a previous install in future...

EDIT 2: ok, nvm, after I edited the settings file the bug is back. Changes I made were enabling 24h mode and disabling the timebox. Didn't enable weather or change anything else.

Also, I did a quick mod that fixes the most egregious ugliness of the NS Reisplanner app.

Last edited by nienque; 04-04-2013 at 08:57 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Minecraft PE Icons
    Bundle ID: com.mojang.minecraftpe

Icon
    Name:  Icon.png
Views: 446
Size:  9.6 KB

Icon@2x
    -icon-2x.png

Icon-72
    Name:  Icon-72.png
Views: 437
Size:  13.2 KB

Icon-Small
    Name:  Icon-Small.png
Views: 461
Size:  5.0 KB

Icon-Small@2x
    Name:  Icon-Small@2x.png
Views: 436
Size:  9.7 KB

Icon-Small-50
    Name:  Icon-Small-50.png
Views: 441
Size:  8.0 KB

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dosycool For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-04-2013), Cody-lg (04-04-2013)

Hi, amazing theme, thanks for that!

I found something that I'd like to fix, the status bar in the Photos is transparent, how could I fix that? I'm using the theme with the Leather (Light) UI, but I checked, it is the same with the Leather Dark UI as well.

-photo.png

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by onderon View Post
    Hi, amazing theme, thanks for that!

I found something that I'd like to fix, the status bar in the Photos is transparent, how could I fix that? I'm using the theme with the Leather (Light) UI, but I checked, it is the same with the Leather Dark UI as well.

-photo.png
    Did you install BlackOut?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-04-2013)

No I dont, and it only happens when I watch photos. When I go to Photos there is the transparent statusbar, when I receive a photo on Viber and I watch it there, there is the transparent statusbar, in BiteSMS as well, but only when I tap on a photo. (It's okay in Facebook tho)

Or is it normal? The theme itself does have a transparent statusbar on Springboard...

Quote Originally Posted by onderon View Post
    No I dont, and it only happens when I watch photos. When I go to Photos there is the transparent statusbar, when I receive a photo on Viber and I watch it there, there is the transparent statusbar, in BiteSMS as well, but only when I tap on a photo. (It's okay in Facebook tho)

Or is it normal? The theme itself does have a transparent statusbar on Springboard...
    The status bar in the Photos app uses the same status bar as the home screen/lock screen. In Sarif this is transparent, so it shows up transparent in the app as well. You can use the status bar mod or install Blackout to get around the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by nienque View Post
    I updated to 2.0.2 today and now the LS time/weather animation no longer works :/ It does show the time/weather thingummy, but it doesn't show the animation. It is just either completely open or completely closed. Sometimes it stalls, too.

Tried replacing the LS files with some old files I had backed up, but to no avail :/

EDIT: completely deleting Sarif and doing a clean install fixed it! I won't be updating over a previous install in future...

EDIT 2: ok, nvm, after I edited the settings file the bug is back. Changes I made were enabling 24h mode and disabling the timebox. Didn't enable weather or change anything else.

Also, I did a quick mod that fixes the most egregious ugliness of the NS Reisplanner app.
    I added in an option to disable animations in 2.0.2 in settings.js, make sure that this is triggering it.

codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-05-2013), onderon (04-04-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Cody-lg View Post
    The status bar in the Photos app uses the same status bar as the home screen/lock screen. In Sarif this is transparent, so it shows up transparent in the app as well. You can use the status bar mod or install Blackout to get around the problem.
    Hm, Blackout didn't help, somehow nothing happened after I installed it. Ofc when I turned on Statusbar in Winterboard that made the change, but I think Statusbar ruins the LS and Springboard, so I try to live with the transparent bar in Photos Thanks for the help!

I totally forgot to check the forums for a few days, but in summary:

The LS weather widget should be fixed in 2.0.2.
    I'll look into the HS widget not updating.
    The 'set both' string has been removed because that option does not work with WallpaperJPEGifier.
    The LS clear mod was removed because you can now turn off the timebox in settings.js instead.

Let me know if you have any questions.
    Last edited by Cody-lg; 04-04-2013 at 10:47 PM.

codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-05-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cody-lg View Post

I added in an option to disable animations in 2.0.2 in settings.js, make sure that this is triggering it.
    Yeah I noticed that setting and I am 100% sure that wasn't it. But it has just resolved itself in the meantime, after a few resprings and restarts.
    Last edited by nienque; 04-05-2013 at 05:53 AM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-05-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Pulse App Icon
    Bundle ID: com.AlphonsoLabs.iphone.PulseNewsReader

Icon
    Name:  Icon.png
Views: 361
Size:  10.2 KB
    Icon@2x
    -icon-2x.png
    Icon-72
    Name:  Icon-72.png
Views: 351
Size:  14.0 KB
    Icon-72@2x
    -icon-72-2x.png

Soundcloud App Icon
    Bundle ID: com.soundcloud.TouchApp

icon-iphone.png
    Name:  icon-iphone.png
Views: 362
Size:  9.3 KB
    icon-iphone-retina.png
    -icon-iphone-retina.png
    icon-iphone-spotlight.png
    Name:  icon-iphone-spotlight.png
Views: 387
Size:  4.6 KB
    icon-iphone-spotlight-retina.png
    Name:  icon-iphone-spotlight-retina.png
Views: 359
Size:  9.5 KB

If you want I've also got an alternate version of the Soundcloud icons using the same orange colour as the Music and eBay app icons for the base.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Dosycool For This Useful Post:

cl1ck4207 (05-04-2013)

Page 27 of 54 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 37 ... LastLast