Page 22 of 54 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 32 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sarif

Quote Originally Posted by Cody-lg View Post
    I'm going to assume that Parallax is not compatible with home screen HTML. What you can do is delete/rename Wallpaper.html from Sarif.theme, this will disable the home screen HTML which is most likely covering Parallax. This will, however, also disable home screen widgets.

You can edit the clock js file, but I will add in a numerical option for that widget soon.
    Yep, you're right. I sifted through the files and was able to change my HomeSceen clock to numerical, then I tried renaming Wallpaper.html to see if Parallax worked. It did. So now I'm not even using the numerical HomeScreen clock. Go figure.

Thanks for the reply.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to circle. For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-27-2013)

This theme, by far, has been the best spent $2. Thanks a million cody!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kevinnphamm For This Useful Post:

Cody-lg (03-27-2013)

Holy ****. This is an outstandingly beautiful update Cody. You worked your *** off on this update. Go get a six pack of brews and kick back brotha👊

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sinskin8r For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-27-2013)

Thanks for the update !!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinskin8r View Post
    Holy ****. This is an outstandingly beautiful update Cody. You worked your *** off on this update. Go get a six pack of brews and kick back brotha��
    Time to try out Bioshock Infinite I think.

codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

Best $2 for me as well!

Some questions though:
    - Any tweak out there to change keyboard theme?
    - Any way to remove "slide to read" words?

The reason I want to remove "slide to read" is that I notice these behaviours on incoming Mails only, haven't noticed it on any other normal notifications.
    I assume this is known and I was late

On slider notch, "slide to read" slider doesn't slide short, though the slider graphic itself is fine and "short". The "slide to read" words go off screen to the right.
    On slider mini, "slide to read" words appear above the slider, which I assume it's the same technical limitation as above.

That's a lot of "slides"

Color Keyboard in Cydia themes the keyboard.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Quote Originally Posted by kiseki_o_o View Post
    Best $2 for me as well!

Some questions though:
    - Any tweak out there to change keyboard theme?
    - Any way to remove "slide to read" words?

The reason I want to remove "slide to read" is that I notice these behaviours on incoming Mails only, haven't noticed it on any other normal notifications.
    I assume this is known and I was late

On slider notch, "slide to read" slider doesn't slide short, though the slider graphic itself is fine and "short". The "slide to read" words go off screen to the right.
    On slider mini, "slide to read" words appear above the slider, which I assume it's the same technical limitation as above.

That's a lot of "slides"
    As Alfroggy said, ColorKeyboard can be used to theme your keyboard. I will be adding a Sarif theme for that some time soon.

Can you tell me the specific app that is causing the "slide to" text? I have removed most of this, but certain apps need to have their own strings. The notch slider is a bit experimental and therefore comes with certain downsides regarding functionality. The reason it sometimes slides further than it should is because the camera slider is hidden when you get a message (for example), meaning that it has further to slide than it normally would.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-27-2013)

As Alfroggy said, ColorKeyboard can be used to theme your keyboard. I will be adding a Sarif theme for that some time soon.

Can you tell me the specific app that is causing the "slide to" text? I have removed most of this, but certain apps need to have their own strings. The notch slider is a bit experimental and therefore comes with certain downsides regarding functionality. The reason it sometimes slides further than it should is because the camera slider is hidden when you get a message (for example), meaning that it has further to slide than it normally would.
    The only app that I noticed so far that is showing "slide to" is Mail, the original Apple's Mail.
    "Slide to read" is there, and it slides further.
    And also, if I open it using the "slide to read" as soon as a new mail comes in, the Mail icon on the loading screen looks fine on maybe 0.5 sec, and suddenly gets a bit stretched on another 0.5 sec.

All those are no big deal for me, honestly. Thought I just mention it to you since I'm too attentive to details.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kiseki_o_o For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-27-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by kiseki_o_o View Post
    The only app that I noticed so far that is showing "slide to" is Mail, the original Apple's Mail.
    "Slide to read" is there, and it slides further.
    And also, if I open it using the "slide to read" as soon as a new mail comes in, the Mail icon on the loading screen looks fine on maybe 0.5 sec, and suddenly gets a bit stretched on another 0.5 sec.

All those are no big deal for me, honestly. Thought I just mention it to you since I'm too attentive to details.
    Thanks for that, I must have missed the Mail app strings. I'll see if I can find out why the load screen is being stretched - I assume you are using an iPhone 5?

Thanks for that, I must have missed the Mail app strings. I'll see if I can find out why the load screen is being stretched - I assume you are using an iPhone 5?
    Yep, I'm on iPhone 5. Thanks for the awesome theme Cody!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zooropalg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-27-2013), cl1ck4207 (05-04-2013), Cody-lg (03-27-2013), IrobertI (03-27-2013)

Thanks

I just can't get the lock screen clock to disappear with ThemeReady. It removes the date, but not the time. Tried clearing cache and respringing to no avail.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-27-2013)

Yeah, I couldn't either.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Hey, just want to say that this new version is absolutely incredible. I'm loving the attention to detail and the new features added. Especially that the clock widget on the lockscreen is now visible with LockInfo added too. I love how simple it is to customise the homescreen widget. I had a ton of trouble adjusting the position of the d0ink widget, but this is so straightforward and simple to do. I do have a couple of things to mention though.

- I can't seem to change the initial introduction background (with the tutorial), and the homescreen background even after following your instructions.
    - Would it be possible to get the battery percentage and the BiteSMS new message notification updated to be the correct, smaller size in the status bar?
    - Is there a difference between the weather widget's "light" and "glow" settings? I might not be able to tell as I can't seem to work out how to change my background and would probably show up more on a darker one.

Thanks again. This is such a great update.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Xenochria For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-27-2013)

Battery percentage can only made different on changing your system font. There is no control on it anymore in iOS6. Let's hope Saurik incorporates a means to deal with it in the Info.plist in a WinterBoard update. Some bugs and new features have been reported to him.

For the time being we only can choose to hide it in Settings/Usage.

Quote Originally Posted by nienque View Post
    I just can't get the lock screen clock to disappear with ThemeReady. It removes the date, but not the time. Tried clearing cache and respringing to no avail.
    This is happening in some cases and I can't pinpoint why. There is a backup blank font in Sarif.theme/docs. Rename it to LockClock.ttf and move it to /System/Library/Fonts/Cache (make sure to backup the original).

Quote Originally Posted by Xenochria View Post
    Hey, just want to say that this new version is absolutely incredible. I'm loving the attention to detail and the new features added. Especially that the clock widget on the lockscreen is now visible with LockInfo added too. I love how simple it is to customise the homescreen widget. I had a ton of trouble adjusting the position of the d0ink widget, but this is so straightforward and simple to do. I do have a couple of things to mention though.

- I can't seem to change the initial introduction background (with the tutorial), and the homescreen background even after following your instructions.
    - Would it be possible to get the battery percentage and the BiteSMS new message notification updated to be the correct, smaller size in the status bar?
    - Is there a difference between the weather widget's "light" and "glow" settings? I might not be able to tell as I can't seem to work out how to change my background and would probably show up more on a darker one.

Thanks again. This is such a great update.
    Make sure that you are settings the wallpaper in the Settings app (Brightness & Wallpaper), and not using the "Set Both" option. You need to respring after setting it as well. I've added the biteSMS icon to the list.
    Last edited by Cody-lg; 03-27-2013 at 08:24 AM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-27-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,512 Times in 687 Posts

Hello Cody m8 the Youtube Link in Cydia is not working m8 😱

28. The Following User Says Thank You to IrobertI For This Useful Post:

Cody-lg (03-27-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto1000 View Post
    Hello Cody m8 the Youtube Link in Cydia is not working m8 ��

I've submitted a notice about that, just waiting for it to get fixed up.

Thanks

This is happening in some cases and I can't pinpoint why. There is a backup blank font in Sarif.theme/docs. Rename it to LockClock.ttf and move it to /System/Library/Fonts/Cache (make sure to backup the original).
    Awesome! I have to say I really really REALLY love the interactive lockscreen. I can't get over how good it looks with that provided Andromeda-like wallpaper I'm also chuffed that landscape mode is supported across the board now ^^

I have found some inconsistencies (made screenshots) that I will add to the bug doc.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-27-2013), Cody-lg (03-27-2013)

Page 22 of 54 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 32 ... LastLast