Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1234 12 52 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 1067

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Sarif

  1. #21
    My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    657
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 245 Times in 144 Posts

    The minimalism is sexy

    Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBaron View Post
    CleanStatus is no longer required, and now that I have removed the home screen widget there is no need for Iconoclasm any more. This is primarily why I didn't list it, however I could add it in as it is part of my screenshots.
    Ahh I see. Yeah, I just use Clean Status so I can get rid of my Carrier name. But hey, great work on the updates

    edit: just deleted Clean Status - SBSettings has a carrier name option and you can make it blank totally awesome.
    Last edited by jeffreylec; 07-13-2012 at 02:59 PM.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffreylec View Post
    Ahh I see. Yeah, I just use Clean Status so I can get rid of my Carrier name. But hey, great work on the updates

    edit: just deleted Clean Status - SBSettings has a carrier name option and you can make it blank totally awesome.
    Ah yes, I did forget about the carrier name. Thanks for the reminder, I've updated the site.

    codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBaron View Post
    Ah yes, I did forget about the carrier name. Thanks for the reminder, I've updated the site.
    "Tip: if your carrier text/logo isn't hidden by Sarif, try using CleanStatus/SBSettings."

    Haha, nice

    Here are some icons I whipped together:

    **********
    com.hackolo.us.********** * replace 0 with o
    [email protected]

    PayPal
    com.yourcompany.PPClient
    [email protected]

    Sparrow
    com.sparrowmailapp.iphoneapp
    [email protected]




    *Side note: I thought it would be a cool/easier idea for you to use Dropbox or similar to add icons straight to the official Sarif Icon Pack, so you wouldn't have to keep on uploading to Mediafire, you could just drop it into the DropBox.

    Anyway, enjoy.
    Last edited by jeffreylec; 07-14-2012 at 04:58 PM.

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jeffreylec For This Useful Post:

    cl1ck4207 (05-04-2013), iskariotA (07-18-2012), jackson1714 (05-13-2013)

  6. #25
    *double post*
    Last edited by jeffreylec; 07-16-2012 at 02:50 AM.

  7. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffreylec View Post
    Here are some icons:







    You should use DropBox to update your Sarif Icon Pack nbd;js


    Thanks for that. I'll get on setting up a Dropbox asap, good idea.

    codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

  8. #27

    Day One
    com.dayonelog.dayoneiphone
    [email protected]

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeffreylec For This Useful Post:

    cl1ck4207 (05-04-2013), Cody-lg (07-18-2012)

  10. #28
    1.2-3 fix update is out - I'll be working on some new icons soon.

    codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

  11. #29
    @WhiteBaron thanks !
    Just to know, what did this update address ?
    The change log (in Cydia ^^ )is incomplete.
    The percent symbol is missing from my status bar whereas it isn't when I use other themes, weird. I'll take a bolder look at UIImages.
    I love that spinning wheel, you know. So smooth animation !
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  12. #30
    Full changelog is at codylg.com/sarif
    If I remember correctly, I think I made the percentage invisible for simplicities sake.

    codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

  13. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBaron View Post
    Full changelog is at codylg.com/sarif
    If I remember correctly, I think I made the percentage invisible for simplicities sake.
    Thanks for replying.
    I'll pay a closer look.
    It is simplified alright, but looks a bit offset in respect to the battery then.
    : 2cts :
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  14. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Thanks for replying.
    I'll pay a closer look.
    It is simplified alright, but looks a bit offset in respect to the battery then.
    : 2cts :
    I'll take a look at it soon and see if I can come up with something.

    codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

  15. #33
    Ok I emailed you the other day but that was before the update. I don't want to bug you too much so I'll post here instead.

    I'm trying to get this lockscreen:
    -f06.jpg

    But I need to hide the date. This is as close as I can get:
    -sarif.png

    I have the most recent update, I'm using the LS Clock mod and have changed BlankLockClock font in BytaFont to Goulong.
    I also have 'Clock Hide' installed but set to disabled in settings.

    Anything I'm missing?

  16. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by circle. View Post
    Ok I emailed you the other day but that was before the update. I don't want to bug you too much so I'll post here instead.

    I'm trying to get this lockscreen:
    -f06.jpg

    But I need to hide the date. This is as close as I can get:
    -sarif.png

    I have the most recent update, I'm using the LS Clock mod and have changed BlankLockClock font in BytaFont to Goulong.
    I also have 'Clock Hide' installed but set to disabled in settings.

    Anything I'm missing?
    The date should be hidden on installation via a plist file - looks like something has gone wrong and it didn't install. No problem, it is easy enough to fix. You can either uninstall and reinstall the theme, or you can open up iFile and navigate to var/mobile/Library/Caches/DateFormats.plist

    Change the property of UIWeekdayNoYearFormat to " " (just delete what is there and leave a space). Respring and the date should be gone.

    codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

    circle. (07-18-2012)

  18. #35
    Uninstall - Reinstall didn't work, so I purchased iFile and that worked a treat thanks.

    Also, not so vital and probably a noob question, but how do I change the lock background? I have User Lock Background checked and at the top of WB but I still see the default Sarif image. Do I need to SSH into my phone and manually replace a a file?

    I do like the default background you created but I just want to mess around and see what a couple of my images look like with your theme.

  19. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by circle. View Post
    Uninstall - Reinstall didn't work, so I purchased iFile and that worked a treat thanks.

    Also, not so vital and probably a noob question, but how do I change the lock background? I have User Lock Background checked and at the top of WB but I still see the default Sarif image. Do I need to SSH into my phone and manually replace a a file?

    I do like the default background you created but I just want to mess around and see what a couple of my images look like with your theme.
    I'd better look into it then if it isn't working on install. As for the lock background, themes that use html on the lockscreen (Sarif uses it for the clock) have to have a background set with this html. So in order to change the background you can replace the image manually - it is called [email protected] under Library/Themes/Sarif.theme

    codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

  20. #37
    Damn i love this theme Really simple and good looking!!!
    Especially i Love the LS Clock and dial-pad...

    Here are some Folder Icons


    -tools.png-games.png-jailbreak.png-social.png
    Last edited by iskariotA; 07-19-2012 at 08:21 AM.


  21. The Following User Says Thank You to iskariotA For This Useful Post:

    cl1ck4207 (05-04-2013)

  22. #38
    It's a WIP but I'm going for Sarif's minimalistic look.
    Just a tribute for a theme I got for free.


  23. #39

  24. #40
    Starbucks Artist mmaboi21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bakersfield CA.
    Posts
    2,406
    Thanks
    164
    Thanked 207 Times in 160 Posts

    How'd I miss this theme, sick!

Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1234 12 52 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •