Page 15 of 54 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 25 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sarif

sweet, ill keep an eyeout. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cheesebanana View Post
    thanks man,

gonna maybe make myself some icons later too. you have a fantastic theme here, really lovely. I'd love to use your template and try and contribute where I can. great work.

on a totally unrelated note but, somebody in here may know, is there an ios6 friendly tweak that will let me assign generic placeholder images for my folders (a wrench for utilities, a joystick for games etc) as opposed to the default shrunk icons preview system?
    Quote Originally Posted by jkandrach View Post
    Sounds like foldericons and isn't iOS 6 ready yet.
    Mhm, definitely a foldericons thing. unfortunately not ready for iOS 6 yet, but folder icons make this theme even more amazing!

We used to have a place to submit icons, but within the thread is an appropriate place.
    Last edited by jeffreylec; 02-19-2013 at 07:14 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jeffreylec For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-20-2013)

So I read that deleting the LockBackground.html removes the lock screen but I'm still getting the slider at the bottom and other theme remnants on my LS. I love the theme and UI but would like to try a different lock screen out for a while.

Any idea of how to completely remove it?

Any icons you want to share just upload them to the thread, I'll grab them and bundle them up for the next update. If there is enough activity I'll open up a shared Google drive similar to the old Dropbox system.

Quote Originally Posted by Dylatron2000 View Post
    So I read that deleting the LockBackground.html removes the lock screen but I'm still getting the slider at the bottom and other theme remnants on my LS. I love the theme and UI but would like to try a different lock screen out for a while.

Any idea of how to completely remove it?
    Any lockscreen themes you want to try out will work find if you drag them above the Sarif theme. Otherwise most lockscreen elements can be found in com.apple.TelephonyUI, with the camera slider in com.apple.springboard.
    Last edited by Cody-lg; 02-19-2013 at 06:00 PM.

codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-20-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by jkandrach View Post
    Sounds like foldericons and isn't iOS 6 ready yet.
    Anyone know if Folders are broken in general? I found that I can't see more than 4 icons when I click into a folder. I think this happened after installing Iconoclasm.

Quote Originally Posted by doubles87 View Post
    Anyone know if Folders are broken in general? I found that I can't see more than 4 icons when I click into a folder. I think this happened after installing Iconoclasm.
    4 app icons inside the folder, or 4 small icons in the folder icon? I know Ayecon includes a tweak that only shows 4 small icons in the folder icon.

Once open I've understood.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Anyone got that glass wallpaper for iphone 5 ?
    In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Follow me on Twitter ( dns__ )

My iphone stuff

-photo-1.jpg

Anyone know how to change the position of lockinfo to make it go down so I can see the background widget?

And second, how can I make lockinfo not show that my girlfriend's pill reminder five times

IIRC Old lockinfo could do both of those things.
    Last edited by Xenochria; 02-20-2013 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenochria View Post
    -photo-1.jpg

Anyone know how to change the position of lockinfo to make it go down so I can see the background widget?

And second, how can I make lockinfo not show that my girlfriend's pill reminder five times

I believe he's going to fix notifications so they are below the clock widget in the next update.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenochria View Post
    -photo-1.jpg

Jef is right, I've fixed that in the next update. You can alter the position of them yourself by stretching/shrinking the height of the LCDs in com.apple.springboard.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-21-2013)

Trying to get a weather widget for lockinfo 5 on my ios6. Is there one?? I have one and I try to set it up in settings; yet when I reboot all I get is an empty space?? Sorry; new to lockinfo.

Quote Originally Posted by cody-lg View Post
    would anyone be interested in having the glass panel as a mod?
    Yes!

Also, if anyone wants any wallpapers that I think these go good with the theme. They are all ready to go, so you just have to dump them into the Wallpaper folder.

Wallpaper via Dropbox
    When downloading, you'll want to download the thumbnail and the actual wallpaper.
    (ex: 700.thumbnail@2x~iphone.png and 700@2x~iphone.png)
    Last edited by jeffreylec; 02-21-2013 at 11:47 AM.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jeffreylec For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-21-2013), cl1ck4207 (05-04-2013), Cody-lg (02-21-2013), ESO714 (02-21-2013), jaywigley (02-21-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

When I click your Dropbox link, it takes me to my own home folder. . . so that's not what you intended, I think?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to jaywigley For This Useful Post:

jeffreylec (02-21-2013)

Does anyone use Camera+ or Springtomize 2? I need the icon names and Bundles IDs.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to jaywigley For This Useful Post:

Cody-lg (02-21-2013)

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Cody-lg (02-21-2013)

Edit
    Last edited by jkandrach; 02-21-2013 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jaywigley View Post
    When I click your Dropbox link, it takes me to my own home folder. . . so that's not what you intended, I think?
    Strange...Anyhow, I have made a zip to the download! Give a go now.

Wallpaper

Page 15 of 54 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 25 ... LastLast