Page 12 of 54 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sarif

Weird that. Never happened to me
    Perhaps giving Cody your Cydia ID can allow him to do something.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Weird that. Never happened to me
    Perhaps giving Cody your Cydia ID can allow him to do something.
    Yeah, I'll message him when I get home. Limited access here from work. Hopefully he can help.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Scwolf For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-16-2013)

Hi could anyone help me with my problem.
    I have the theme but I can't seem to get the lockscreen
    With all the notifications on it. All I see is the time
    If anyone knows how to fix, please let me know

Open Cydia, allow it to load. If it doesn't, go to the 'Changes' tab and hit 'Refresh' top left. Once reloaded, WinterBoard should show up in that changes tab, for you to upgrade. Saurik updated his tweak to allow for notifications to show up on HTML lockscreens.

That's if you were really speaking about notifications.

And if by 'all I see is the time' you mean the regular iOS' lockscreen clock, in Settings.app, you'll have the option to turn it off in the 'ThemeReady' tweak section.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Alfroggy, thanks for the reply. I had already updated winterboard and removed the regular iOS clock on themeready. Notifications are still are not showing up.

My lockscreen shows the wooden based wallpaper with a box "the time is now twelve fourty-nine".

I am trying to get it to look like the screenshot on the first page. Where it shows the weather, messages, twitter
    Last edited by patr0; 02-16-2013 at 01:58 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to patr0 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-16-2013)

Lockinfo notifications overlap the awesome Sarif clock widget. I know this isn't a bug with Sarif but does anyone know how to change that? I know the ability to change the positioning of Lockinfo notifications was there in earlier versions but I can't see how to do it now, if it's possible.

Also are there any more widgets in the style of the clock one on the way? I love it and would love to see a ticker for emails or general notifications or something.

I think Cody said he was going to look into LockInfo pretty soon.

I disabled the lockscreen for now. so that I could utilize LockInfo.

Quote Originally Posted by Scwolf View Post
    I appreciate your help, but unfortunately what you mentioned did not work. I am still unable to download Sarif. It still says payment reversed/recheck.
    Cydia handles all the payments, so I can't help you out with that. What I can do is try sending you a free copy and see if that goes through. I will need your Cydia ID (found under account management) for this, please send me this via PM.

codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-17-2013)

I've been trying to fix it all day, but still can't seem to get the notification theme as I see it on the front page and your twitter page. Any advice would be great.

I already updated winterboard as well

Quote Originally Posted by patr0 View Post
    I've been trying to fix it all day, but still can't seem to get the notification theme as I see it on the front page and your twitter page. Any advice would be great.

I already updated winterboard as well
    Is this for the notifications centre? Did you clear your cache? (use ThemeReady in Settings)

[QUOTE=Cody-lg;6770652]Is this for the notifications centre? Did you clear your cache? (use ThemeReady in Settings)[/

Ahh never mind I got the notifcation center to work. I don't know why I got the notion that it would just appear on the lockscreen like lockinfo. Is it possible to that?
    Last edited by patr0; 02-16-2013 at 11:07 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to patr0 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-17-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by patr0 View Post

Ahh never mind I got the notifcation center to work. I don't know why I got the notion that it would just appear on the lockscreen like lockinfo. Is it possible to that?
    I'll be looking into LockInfo soon and seeing if I can add a theme for it.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-17-2013), jaywigley (02-18-2013)

Awesome thank you. Love the theme!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to patr0 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-17-2013)

I've just submitted 1.4.2 to the repo - it should be available in the next day or two. You can get a look at what has changed here: Sarif | cody-lg

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-17-2013), cl1ck4207 (05-04-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

What's up guys. Great theme! I haven't themed my phone in a while so excuse me if the answer is right in my face. I'm trying to do a 3x3 dense layout using iconoclasm but the apps are stacking on top of each other and I can fill the bottom row with more than one icon. Any answers? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ESO714 View Post
    What's up guys. Great theme! I haven't themed my phone in a while so excuse me if the answer is right in my face. I'm trying to do a 3x3 dense layout using iconoclasm but the apps are stacking on top of each other and I can fill the bottom row with more than one icon. Any answers? Thanks
    That's strange. I can't really visualize what you're saying. Maybe post a screenshot?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to jeffreylec For This Useful Post:

ESO714 (02-17-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jeffreylec View Post
    That's strange. I can't really visualize what you're saying. Maybe post a screenshot?
    I figured it out more icons for some reason even though I wasn't using it was interfering. I removed it and all is good. It wasn't allowing any of the iconoclasm sets to work right. The icons were just stanching on top of each other and wouldn't allow me to rearrange them.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByModMyi1361141836.019458.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	622696

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

cl1ck4207 (05-04-2013), ESO714 (02-17-2013), jeffreylec (02-17-2013), Scwolf (02-17-2013)

Bravo Cody on the bitesms themes they are great!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Sinskin8r For This Useful Post:

Cody-lg (02-17-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Cody-lg View Post
    1.4.2 is out!
    The features and fixes are awesome. Great work Cody.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Scwolf For This Useful Post:

Cody-lg (02-17-2013)

Page 12 of 54 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 ... LastLast