Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 1067

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Sarif

  1. #201
    Hey i just bought this theme, and its looking great!

    But 1 thing, notifications isnt showing up on my lockscreen. Is there any fix or it?

  2. #202
    Quote Originally Posted by verwelktes View Post
    Hey i just bought this theme, and its looking great!

    But 1 thing, notifications isnt showing up on my lockscreen. Is there any fix or it?
    That's caused by a bug with Winterboard, it should be fixed soon.

    codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-16-2013), verwelktes (02-14-2013)

  4. #203
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody-lg View Post
    That's caused by a bug with Winterboard, it should be fixed soon.
    Thanks for the swift reply cody.

    Looking forward to it soon.

  5. #204
    I have 1 more question, how do i set a custom wallpaper on the lockscreen? tried changing it under settings and photoalbum, the wooden wallpaper still stays even after reboot.

  6. #205
    Quote Originally Posted by verwelktes View Post
    I have 1 more question, how do i set a custom wallpaper on the lockscreen? tried changing it under settings and photoalbum, the wooden wallpaper still stays even after reboot.
    Info on that here: Changing the wallpaper of a Winterboard theme | Blog | cody-lg

    codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-16-2013)

  8. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody-lg View Post
    got it working now.

    thanks!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to verwelktes For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-16-2013)

  10. #207
    Is there gonna be a color keyboard theme for this? That would be amazing! This is the best theme i have ever used!
    I have installed Parallax and it works great I also found a wood background that looks great with this theme that works with Parallax. How do i change the NC background to the same as my wallpaper? Where is it in the theme folder:?
    Last edited by xxxhackaxxx; 02-15-2013 at 11:08 AM.

  11. #208
    Hey,

    I poked around in the theme folder but I couldn't find a good way to disable your custom lockscreen without breaking other things. I kind of like seeing notifications on the lockscreen and so far saurik hasn't posted an eta for his winterboard fix, so it would be nice to be able to disable your html lockscreen for now.

  12. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by jinkoh View Post
    Hey,

    I poked around in the theme folder but I couldn't find a good way to disable your custom lockscreen without breaking other things. I kind of like seeing notifications on the lockscreen and so far saurik hasn't posted an eta for his winterboard fix, so it would be nice to be able to disable your html lockscreen for now.
    Disable it by deleting (or changing the name) LockBackground.html in Themes/Sarif

    Quote Originally Posted by xxxhackaxxx View Post
    Is there gonna be a color keyboard theme for this? That would be amazing! This is the best theme i have ever used!
    I have installed Parallax and it works great I also found a wood background that looks great with this theme that works with Parallax. How do i change the NC background to the same as my wallpaper? Where is it in the theme folder:?
    Sarif/com.apple.springboard/[email protected]

    Replace that file with your new wallpaper. Make sure it's .png and the same name.
    Last edited by jeffreylec; 02-15-2013 at 02:30 PM.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeffreylec For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-16-2013), Cody-lg (02-15-2013)

  14. #210
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffreylec View Post
    Disable it by deleting (or changing the name) LockBackground.html in Themes/Sarif


    Sarif/com.apple.springboard/[email protected]

    Replace that file with your new wallpaper. Make sure it's .png and the same name.
    Hey,
    I was making it too complicated. Thanks : )

    - Hudson

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to jinkoh For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-16-2013)

  16. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxhackaxxx View Post
    Is there gonna be a color keyboard theme for this? That would be amazing! This is the best theme i have ever used!
    I have installed Parallax and it works great I also found a wood background that looks great with this theme that works with Parallax. How do i change the NC background to the same as my wallpaper? Where is it in the theme folder:?
    I have been thinking about adding a ColorKeyboard theme at some point if I can come up with a design I am happy with. There is actually a panoramic Sarif wallpaper (designed for GoDesk - should work fine with Parallax) here: Wallpaper directory | cody-lg

    codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-16-2013), jaywigley (02-18-2013)

  18. #212
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody-lg View Post
    I have been thinking about adding a ColorKeyboard theme at some point if I can come up with a design I am happy with. There is actually a panoramic Sarif wallpaper (designed for GoDesk - should work fine with Parallax) here: Wallpaper directory | cody-lg
    Cody, any idea when the Tweetbot and Whatsapp icon update will go live?

  19. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by sacred View Post
    Cody, any idea when the Tweetbot and Whatsapp icon update will go live?
    I'm aiming to get an update out this weekend.

    codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-16-2013), sacred (02-15-2013)

  21. #214
    Anyone else having the problem where they get the HTTP//1.1 error when trying to update to 1.4.1?

  22. #215
    Quote Originally Posted by Scwolf View Post
    Anyone else having the problem where they get the HTTP//1.1 error when trying to update to 1.4.1?
    Correct me if I'm wrong but that sounds like some of the errors Cydia produces when under stress. Maybe try again in 15 minutes?

    codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody-lg For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-16-2013)

  24. #216
    It's been doing it for almost a week. It's the only file my Cydia won't update.

  25. #217
    I would clear out the package and then try to update.
    And saurik released a winterboard fix this morning. So much for my patience LOL. Thanks for the great and now complete theme Cody : )

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to jinkoh For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-16-2013)

  27. #218
    So I removed it. Apparently the payment I made for the theme was reversed. Now it says recheck and I can't do anything about it. I can't re-purchase it, or really do anything. A little angry about that considering every other app I bought on Cydia did not have this problem.

    EDIT: Just tried using a new login and the recheck/payment reversed is still there. So I can't even buy it again. This is incredibly frustrating.
    Last edited by Scwolf; 02-16-2013 at 10:15 AM.

  28. #219
    Quote Originally Posted by Scwolf View Post
    So I removed it. Apparently the payment I made for the theme was reversed. Now it says recheck and I can't do anything about it. I can't re-purchase it, or really do anything. A little angry about that considering every other app I bought on Cydia did not have this problem.

    EDIT: Just tried using a new login and the recheck/payment reversed is still there. So I can't even buy it again. This is incredibly frustrating.
    Not sure what happened but try this. It might not fix it but it won't harm trying it.

    Here :
    go (I use iFile, but ssh or USB browsing works too !) to /var/cache/apt/archives/partial/
    And erase whatever is in there. It wouldn't surprise me if Sarif.deb's partially there.
    Then load Cydia and try let Sarif load. It will normally say you did purchase it, an allow for installation again.

    I hope it fixes it. Sarif's worth it !
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Scwolf (02-16-2013)

  30. #220
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Not sure what happened but try this. It might not fix it but it won't harm trying it.

    Here :
    go (I use iFile, but ssh or USB browsing works too !) to /var/cache/apt/archives/partial/
    And erase whatever is in there. It wouldn't surprise me if Sarif.deb's partially there.
    Then load Cydia and try let Sarif load. It will normally say you did purchase it, an allow for installation again.

    I hope it fixes it. Sarif's worth it !
    I appreciate your help, but unfortunately what you mentioned did not work. I am still unable to download Sarif. It still says payment reversed/recheck.

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to Scwolf For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-16-2013)

Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •