Page 49 of 57 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 980 of 1131

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: chocolateHD

  1. #961
    Thank you to all who requested. It just made featured in cydia!!!

  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Q_bAn_b For This Useful Post:

    ag92 (03-26-2012), biers (03-25-2012), hemptation (03-27-2012), indyzzzz (03-27-2012), pnunez1310 (03-27-2012), simer_cool (03-25-2012), Vanasian (03-25-2012)

  3. #962
    Quote Originally Posted by Q_bAn_b View Post
    Thank you to all who requested. It just made featured in cydia!!!
    Congrates to u, bro..
    This beautiful theme is finally featured..

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (03-27-2012)

  5. #963
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanasian View Post
    Congrates to u, bro..
    This beautiful theme is finally featured..
    Thank you!!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Q_bAn_b For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (03-27-2012)

  7. #964
    Quote Originally Posted by Q_bAn_b View Post
    Thank you to all who requested. It just made featured in cydia!!!
    It's about time!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to WaGGuM For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (03-27-2012)

  9. #965
    Livin the iPhone Life littlelisa63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Derby,U.K
    Posts
    2,312
    Thanks
    593
    Thanked 1,536 Times in 919 Posts

    Congratulations on featured theme 😄

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to littlelisa63 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (03-27-2012)

  11. #966
    My iPhone is a Part of Me biers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    649
    Thanks
    1,452
    Thanked 1,612 Times in 397 Posts

    well deserved awesome theme...

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to biers For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (03-27-2012)

  13. #967
    Thanks guys and gal!!!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Q_bAn_b For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (03-27-2012)

  15. #968
    iPhone? More like MyPhone stljrd1980's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St. Louis MO
    Posts
    286
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 301 Times in 151 Posts

    Congrats bro. Well deserved 👊

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to stljrd1980 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (03-27-2012)

  17. #969
    Cydia shmydia

    It's been in my featured themes for weeks

  18. #970
    Quote Originally Posted by stljrd1980 View Post
    Congrats bro. Well deserved 👊
    Quote Originally Posted by _Vansmak_ View Post
    Cydia shmydia

    It's been in my featured themes for weeks
    Thanks guys!!
    @Van.......you had me @cydia

  19. #971
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanasian View Post
    Congrates to u, bro..
    This beautiful theme is finally featured..
    +1000000

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to cukhiem For This Useful Post:

    ag92 (03-26-2012)

  21. #972
    definitely a top and beautifully designed theme

    hey Q, I'm painstakingly working on a RED mod for this theme, because I love red

    am having trouble modding the color of the number in the dailpad without affecting the chocolate color of the actual pad itself, so maybe you can help me with it?

    If you're interested in making this available for the rest of the public, let me know

  22. #973

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Ortiz197832 For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (03-27-2012)

  24. #974
    Quote Originally Posted by 6thDAY View Post
    definitely a top and beautifully designed theme

    hey Q, I'm painstakingly working on a RED mod for this theme, because I love red

    am having trouble modding the color of the number in the dailpad without affecting the chocolate color of the actual pad itself, so maybe you can help me with it?

    If you're interested in making this available for the rest of the public, let me know
    Thanks I actually started on red just work has been busy lately. Haven't had much ps time

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Q_bAn_b For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (03-27-2012), Hosko817 (03-27-2012)

  26. #975
    Quote Originally Posted by Q_bAn_b View Post
    Thanks I actually started on red just work has been busy lately. Haven't had much ps time
    awesome!!

    I'll stop wit mine then and wait till you release yours!

    do let me know when u finish it though

    PS any chance you can possible fix the folder background issue?



    As you can see the icons are not exactly are not exactly in the middle...

    or maybe you can give me the PSD to it so I can play around with it, if you have it?

    thanks
    Last edited by EVO; 03-27-2012 at 04:24 PM.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to EVO For This Useful Post:

    mikelikesanime (03-27-2012)

  28. #976
    This looking very nice will you care to share TIA
    Quote Originally Posted by 6thDAY View Post
    alrite guys worked really hard on this and managed to incorporate the uniAW weather into this magnificent theme

    had to mess around for hours to get all the right fitting and position

    BIG THANKS TO MAX_PA1N, DACAL, and IAN NICOLI for their inspirational coding

    this uniAW weather widget just seems perfectly with this theme




    Also managed to theme my Settings app, really difficult for some of these apps to find the Bundle identifier and whatnot
    Attachment 574444

    BTW Thanks Q for the chocolateHD weather that I used as a template, along with anyone involved with you in making it!

  29. #977
    Quote Originally Posted by 6thDAY View Post
    awesome!!

    I'll stop wit mine then and wait till you release yours!

    do let me know when u finish it though

    PS any chance you can possible fix the folder background issue?



    As you can see the icons are not exactly are not exactly in the middle...

    or maybe you can give me the PSD to it so I can play around with it, if you have it?

    thanks
    Actually it's the same image in the multitask bar. I didn't think anyone not used folder enhancer :P but it was made for the multitask bar and not as a folder Bg. It won't work as is for both. You would hv to use a solid image

  30. #978
    OOOOO wow I see some heavy hitters joining the forum!

    hemptation, indyzzz and co. welcome to a sick theme!

  31. #979
    Does anyone have more lockscreens for this theme, other than the animated weather one. Much appreciated

  32. #980
    Quote Originally Posted by mad1206 View Post
    Does anyone have more lockscreens for this theme, other than the animated weather one. Much appreciated
    i concur

Page 49 of 57 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •