Page 757 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 257 657 707 747755756757758759 767 807 857 1257 ... LastLast
Results 15,121 to 15,140 of 30039

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #15121
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    A lockscreen I was working on in the past...
    Lost all of it in a restore, but what was interesting is that it didn't use much resources as there wasn't no HTML implied, and the unlock patterned was sort of camouflaged ;P
    Cute froglets Al

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-31-2012)

  3. #15122
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Iphone ie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    897
    Thanks
    1,907
    Thanked 3,158 Times in 668 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Attachment 609230
    Please make some space for the DM to be delivered
    Done
    Thanks in advance

  4. #15123
    Thanks, Liam.
    Honored, you being a connoisseur.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  5. #15124
    Quote Originally Posted by evo0o View Post
    Attachment 609232

    This is mine today.
    Very cool!
    Could you share the wallpaper? ;D

  6. #15125
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Thanks, Liam.
    Honored, you being a connoisseur.
    Hey man, I noticed your screenshot showed the link from the back, so i couldn't help myself and I had to look, I noticed you kept it an iPhone, if you meant it to be an iPod touch, I made a modded version of this icon as an iPod touch for find my iPhone (on my iPod), I haven't released it from obvious reasons, would you like me to send you the iPod touch icon so you can add the headphones on it or you're fine with it now?

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-31-2012)

  8. #15126
    Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    Hey man, I noticed your screenshot showed the link from the back, so i couldn't help myself and I had to look, I noticed you kept it an iPhone, if you meant it to be an iPod touch, I made a modded version of this icon as an iPod touch for find my iPhone (on my iPod), I haven't released it from obvious reasons, would you like me to send you the iPod touch icon so you can add the headphones on it or you're fine with it now?
    Hell, yeah ! Thanks aransh !
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  9. #15127
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Hell, yeah ! Thanks aransh !
    Great I'll send you a link as soon as I get home

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-31-2012)

  11. #15128
    Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    Great I'll send you a link as soon as I get home
    Dope, thanks mate.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  12. #15129
    HELP me!
    Hi everyone!
    I downloaded this awesome game for my iPhone 4, The Simpsons: Tapped Out. I tried to create an icon for Jaku, with the downloaded images on the net, but none of them satisfies me. Someone with more imagination can help me?

    com.ea.simpsonssocial.bv2
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Icon@2x-alt3.png 
Views:	265 
Size:	17.5 KB 
ID:	609261Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Icon@2x-alt2.png 
Views:	246 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	609262Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Icon@2x-alt1.png 
Views:	267 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	609263Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Icon@2x.png 
Views:	250 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	609264
    Icon@2x

    Thanks ;p

  13. #15130
    Quote Originally Posted by P173R View Post
    HELP me!
    Hi everyone!
    I downloaded this awesome game for my iPhone 4, The Simpsons: Tapped Out. I tried to create an icon for Jaku, with the downloaded images on the net, but none of them satisfies me. Someone with more imagination can help me?

    com.ea.simpsonssocial.bv2
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Icon@2x-alt3.png 
Views:	265 
Size:	17.5 KB 
ID:	609261Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Icon@2x-alt2.png 
Views:	246 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	609262Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Icon@2x-alt1.png 
Views:	267 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	609263Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Icon@2x.png 
Views:	250 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	609264
    Icon@2x

    Thanks ;p
    There are already a couple on the repo, just write "Tapped Out" instead of the full name

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

    P173R (08-31-2012)

  15. #15131
    Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    There are already a couple on the repo, just write "Tapped Out" instead of the full name
    Thank you! I check right away.

  16. #15132
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 943 Times in 415 Posts

    Folks, with latest protube version icon is no longer themed. Any clue on the new icon name?

  17. #15133
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Folks, with latest protube version icon is no longer themed. Any clue on the new icon name?
    Yep. Here :
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    It's "de.maxner.protube" case sensitive. The icon name stays the same
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Dalvar3 (08-31-2012), radioBirdman (08-31-2012)

  19. #15134
    This is me,

  20. #15135
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    you being a connoisseur.
    I only dine on the finest of babies. Preferably christian ;p

    Quote Originally Posted by sino84 View Post
    This is me,
    Very nice Sino.
    Last edited by radioBirdman; 08-31-2012 at 05:18 PM.

  21. #15136
    Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    I only dine on the finest of babies. Preferably christian ;p
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 08-31-2012 at 05:40 PM.

  22. #15137
    Starbucks Artist mmaboi21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bakersfield CA.
    Posts
    2,405
    Thanks
    163
    Thanked 207 Times in 160 Posts

    Had a bit of trouble with the image



    The background wallpaper is buggin me, need to resize it...
    Last edited by mmaboi21; 09-01-2012 at 12:16 AM.

  23. #15138
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    iPad 2 Me

    Nice setup, would you mind sharing this wallpaper?

  24. #15139
    Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    England (leeds)
    Posts
    1,614
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

    Hi Guys

    I have put together some of the best iWidgets to save time going through the threads, i take no credit for the creation of the widgets this is down to some amazing work by Gunny, Joker, Nate, Durben, Drifter & Darkness to name but a few.

    As you should or should not know iWidget is an amazing tweak made by Eldwin and it is quiet ground breaking.

    If you want to have some fun with the iWidget tweak then just add Eldwins repo https://cydia.myrepospace.com/eldwin
    and then add iWidget un-stable "its not un-stable" and then drop the widgets in var/Mobile/iWidgets

    Just tap the screen where you dont have a icon and the widget list will pop up for you to choose

    and have some fun moving and tweaking to your harts content.

    Like i said i take no credit for the creation and i have tweaked a few to my liking, i just thought i would share some of the best in one place

    Have fun guys

    Download Widgets.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

  25. #15140
    Sorry if this has been discussed, but does anyone experience any issues with the clock image appearing over other icons when moving from home page to the next page. Periodically happens when PM face is in effect.

Page 757 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 257 657 707 747755756757758759 767 807 857 1257 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •