Page 4 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Thanks for the screenshot Kraxik. I always dig seeing people's setups. And I'm glad you like the Mmi icon. I thought the gear would be a good metaphor for this place

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lokheed For This Useful Post:

EmmaJhonsson (05-13-2013)

Master Themer (aka gaBzii) jokerg7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,545 Times in 1,069 Posts

good looking icons

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jokerg7 For This Useful Post:

Lokheed (01-26-2012)

Just bought this. Nice icons

Can I request a few?

iPray
    eBay
    Amazon

Please
    Last edited by yusuf530i; 01-26-2012 at 03:49 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

great theme!! one problem though....

my orientation icon seems to be backwards. how can i fix this?

looking forward to more updates!!

edit: false call! looks like i had to unlock my orientation before i apply the theme. Weird!!
    Last edited by tonyyvo; 01-26-2012 at 09:23 PM.

Just installed Jaku
    Hmm... The 'mail' icon came up as the 'Apple Store's icon'? What should I do?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 891 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by badassdes View Post
    Just installed Jaku
    Lol my phone icon done that for a little while but just fixed itself. It's not the app store icon either!

I'll be keeping an eye on this one as it develops, reminds me of inpulse in the way that it's designed to refine rather than change iOS

[QUOTE=badassdes;6385406]Just installed Jaku

ive seen this as well, i dont think its related to the theme. just respring and it will be gone

I've bought this pack and it is great. However, the cydia icon is a simple diskette. I think it looks a little weird and nondescript. Any chance to maybe get a better icon?

lokheed, one suggestion for you with respect to the forum image preview. you'll probably see more traffic here if you change out the notification tray screen capture to the one listed in your first post. at first glance, it's unknown if this forum is for a theme or a themed notification tray. make sense?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 891 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JoeStorm View Post
    I've bought this pack and it is great. However, the cydia icon is a simple diskette. I think it looks a little weird and nondescript. Any chance to maybe get a better icon?
    Can it get any better?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

Lokheed (01-27-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by rion_j View Post
    ive seen this as well, i dont think its related to the theme. just respring and it will be gone
    I've rebooted, re-installed, and resprung to no avail. The App Store icon remains associated with the Music app.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB25 View Post
    I've rebooted, re-installed, and resprung to no avail. The App Store icon remains associated with the Music app.
    I don't have the theme but the creator said its not the App store icon, I figure it's the default app icon, same as the blank icon problem many people had after jailbreaking. Have you tried the blank icons fix many suggested before by rebooting then using sbsettings -> system options -> 'fix user dir permissions'
    Last edited by BR0MERZ; 01-27-2012 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB25 View Post
    I unchecked Jaku from 'Winterboard', rebooted, went to Winterboard again, checked Jaku again, rebooted and that resolved the issue with the mail icon associated with another icon...

As I said above this could be the blank item problem after the jailbreak.

If someone could go to (Jaku Theme Folder)/Bundles/com.apple.mobileicons.frameworks

And see if the file [email protected] is the image being displayed when an icon is out of place.

If that's the case then it's nothing to do with the theme and instead the jailbreak issue. This can be fixed like I said above in sbsettings fix user dir permissions

Quote Originally Posted by JoeStorm View Post
    I agree with this... i don't like the Cydia icon... It's just my opinion. Certaintly they are others that like it.

This is just an Absolutely Stunning theme! I just love the way "it just fits"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByModMyi1327704432.322282.jpg 
Views:	1084 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	562692

Name:	ImageUploadedByModMyi1327704444.047587.jpg 
Views:	721 
Size:	32.1 KB 
ID:	562693

Name:	ImageUploadedByModMyi1327704453.679462.jpg 
Views:	716 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	562694

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

Lokheed (01-27-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by rion_j View Post
    lokheed, one suggestion for you with respect to the forum image preview. you'll probably see more traffic here if you change out the notification tray screen capture to the one listed in your first post. at first glance, it's unknown if this forum is for a theme or a themed notification tray. make sense?
    YES! I was trying to do that, but it's not working. I shifted the thumbnails in the editor, and the NC image isn't the first one, but it still shows up in the post thumbnail...

EDIT: Figured it out. Finally. Yay!

Okay, everyone else. Yes, that's the default App Icon for anything that either doesn't have an icon or isn't properly registered with SpringBoard. I have no idea why it's like that, but it's likely a problem with the jailbreak. When I jail broke my 4S, my weather app had it. I rebooted and all was well. Sometimes Cydia has it too. To this day, I have no idea explicitly how to fix it. I've always just rebooted, or things seemed to fix themselves over time. But as an aside, I hate the icon. I think I'm going to redo it to something sexier and something that can't be mistaken for an actual app.

As always thanks to those that bought the pack. You guys keep it going. And thanks for the screenshots and the kind words. Your support means a ton!
    Last edited by Lokheed; 01-27-2012 at 04:27 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Lokheed For This Useful Post:

rion_j (01-27-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    This is just an Absolutely Stunning theme! I just love the way "it just fits"

Name:	ImageUploadedByModMyi1327704432.322282.jpg 
Views:	1084 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	562692

Name:	ImageUploadedByModMyi1327704444.047587.jpg 
Views:	721 
Size:	32.1 KB 
ID:	562693

Name:	ImageUploadedByModMyi1327704453.679462.jpg 
Views:	716 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	562694
    That's what she said.

amazing theme, purchased it earlier today and i'm loving the detail on the icons, great job. also how can i get the phone icon that is in your preview shot on the first post?

Page 4 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast