Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: (WIP) BlackGoldHD v2

Threaded View

Cool Released ( BlackGoldHD v2)
    So I am finally finished and ready to release BlackGold v2 this theme is packed with all kinds of goodies for everyone's personal taste and will be available on Cydia and theme it it will also be for Retina and Non-Retina devices.In a later update will be adding another great LS from VicDaMonki who created my LS for the original Blackgold.

With all that said would like to thank everyone who gave me a hand in finishing this theme up.

ieFXx & _IIIZEROIII_ For one of the awesome SB widgets that comes with this theme.

VicDaMonki & Ecko66 for always keeping me on track and always giving me great advice and for taking the time to make all my sick LS

adlyr & redwolfe44 for hooking my CK up with adlyr's coding and Redwolf's graphics

xpprem since I can only ever get Icon mask 50% time xpprem is always willing to do what he can do to help.

FlybriTn dude is always such a great person with anything I ever have questions about and fixing any my UI that I mess up.

slate004 & bAdGigabit for always hitting me up and letting me Know what they think should be changed and for giving me great advice all the time.

da"S"master & deckedsg& Kronikle500 for hooking me up with some extra walls and a extra dock .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.png 
Views:	273 
Size:	637.2 KB 
ID:	540163
    Last edited by jima6636; 08-31-2011 at 04:55 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jima6636 For This Useful Post:

GUNNY29 (01-11-2013)