+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IOS 7 look theme extremely light weight and faithfull

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
I managed to put up a sleek theme with a faithful iOS 7 look in a 'less than 5MB' Winterboard theme which makes it extremely fast. I owe credit to
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Talking IOS 7 look theme extremely light weight
    I managed to put up a sleek theme with a faithful iOS 7 look in a 'less than 5MB' Winterboard theme which makes it extremely fast. I owe credit to many people as my theme is a recompilation of many themes I have found, most of theme tweaked/refined/optimized. I'll try to add the credits later.

Lock screen, battery and keypad
    IOS 7 look theme extremely light weight and faithfull-img_2330.pngIOS 7 look theme extremely light weight and faithfull-img_2329.pngIOS 7 look theme extremely light weight and faithfull-img_2331.png
    (No slide, just tap to unlock)

Home screen, spotlight search, keyboard.
    IOS 7 look theme extremely light weight and faithfull-img_2332.pngIOS 7 look theme extremely light weight and faithfull-img_2333.png
    (Infinidock, ColorKeyboard, iOS 7 Apple/3rd Party apps icons)

Settings, Notes, Contacts
    IOS 7 look theme extremely light weight and faithfull-img_2334.pngIOS 7 look theme extremely light weight and faithfull-img_2335.pngIOS 7 look theme extremely light weight and faithfull-img_2336.png

BiteSMS, WhatsApp
    IOS 7 look theme extremely light weight and faithfull-img_2337.pngIOS 7 look theme extremely light weight and faithfull-img_2338.png

Notification center, SBSettings
    IOS 7 look theme extremely light weight and faithfull-img_2339.pngIOS 7 look theme extremely light weight and faithfull-img_2340.png

Please comment if you like it!

Link to zip file Download from Mediafire
    (Just unzip and place the contents inside your Themes.XXXX folder, then activate via Winterboard. iPhone 4S ONLY!!)

Link to wallpapers Download Lock screen wallpaper
    Download Home screen wallpaper
    Last edited by harogaston; 11-06-2013 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Update

Thanks

share me your wallpaper plz, its so cool

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Exclamation Update!
    Quote Originally Posted by mondaykiz View Post
    share me your wallpaper plz, its so cool
    Already uploaded both Lock screen and Home screen wallpapers, I think that's all! (Bottom of the post)

Thanks

Bro… i can't activate the theme from winterboard… i've already donload and unzip the file… can u show me how to activate this theme… this is my screen shot…ImageUploadedByModMyi1384188876.436788.jpg

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Galih1802 View Post
    Bro… i can't activate the theme from winterboard… i've already donload and unzip the file… can u show me how to activate this theme… this is my screen shot…Attachment 649449
    You did everything right I presume, the thing is it's designed for iPhone 4s ONLY. Maybe that's the issue, otherwise let me know.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by harogaston View Post
    You did everything right I presume, the thing is it's designed for iPhone 4s ONLY. Maybe that's the issue, otherwise let me know.
    I'm using iphone 4s… that's why i confused… why this theme cannot load on winterboard… please could u help me?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi
    Could you upload the SBSettings-theme? i could not find it in the uploaded file.
    thanks