Results 1 to 8 of 8

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iOS 7 User Interface Theme

  1. #1
    Default iOS 7 User Interface Theme
    This theme completely changes the UI of iOS 6 to iOS 7!

    It Provides iOS 7 UI like:

    - Camera UI
    - Compass UI
    - DailPad UI
    - Media Player UI
    - Notes App UI
    - Safari App UI
    - Siri UI
    - Voice Memos UI
    - Weather UI
    - Notification Center UI
    - Springboard UI

    If you find any errors or some better options for UI changes then feel free to email me :[email protected]

    Updates coming soon with UI changes so you can have complete experience of iOS 7 without losing jailbreak

    I am working very hard on it and will make it better and better. If you like my work then please consider a Donation via Paypal:
    id:- [email protected]

    See Screenshots below!










  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ViNiT. For This Useful Post:

    2k1 (06-26-2013), Albort (06-28-2013), DjeTouch (06-28-2013), mazda06 (03-07-2014), Shinchan.Nohara (06-26-2013)

  3. #2
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,059
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Looking good

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Looking good
    Thankyou

  5. #4
    hey, i get a trying to overwrite "/Library/Themes/IOS 7 Messages UI.theme/Bundles/com.apple.chatkit/[email protected] which i also in package com.modmyiiso7theme.
    Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code 1.

    do i need to delete that IOS7 Messages UI.theme folder? it was working fine until the update, i uninstalled it and now i cant get it to reinstall.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Albort View Post
    hey, i get a trying to overwrite "/Library/Themes/IOS 7 Messages UI.theme/Bundles/com.apple.chatkit/[email protected] which i also in package com.modmyiiso7theme.
    Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code 1.

    do i need to delete that IOS7 Messages UI.theme folder? it was working fine until the update, i uninstalled it and now i cant get it to reinstall.
    This happened because of same names to messages theme.
    But don't worry i have already sent a new package to bigboss with this error fixed!

    This package version is 0.3 and the new package going to come will be 0.4 which will work properly

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ViNiT. View Post
    This happened because of same names to messages theme.
    But don't worry i have already sent a new package to bigboss with this error fixed!

    This package version is 0.3 and the new package going to come will be 0.4 which will work properly
    awesome awesome! thanks! cant wait for it to come out!!! i really like Safari theme, i already miss it! lol

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ViNiT. View Post
    This theme completely changes the UI of iOS 6 to iOS 7!

    It Provides iOS 7 UI like:

    - Camera UI
    - Compass UI
    - DailPad UI
    - Media Player UI
    - Notes App UI
    - Safari App UI
    - Siri UI
    - Voice Memos UI
    - Weather UI
    - Notification Center UI
    - Springboard UI

    If you find any errors or some better options for UI changes then feel free to email me :[email protected]

    Updates coming soon with UI changes so you can have complete experience of iOS 7 without losing jailbreak

    I am working very hard on it and will make it better and better. If you like my work then please consider a Donation via Paypal:
    id:- [email protected]

    See Screenshots below!









    im using iphone 4..why my camera not same like the image that u appear..?n some bug of my icon when im insatlling ios7 user interface...i hope u can tell n teach us of other bug...ty

  9. #8
    Can you tell, where can i find in ios 6 camera interface files "xxxx.png" ?

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •