+ Reply
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [TWEAK] LockHTML 2 (Now With iWidget Support)

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
LockHTML 2 Takes Your Lockscreen to a Whole New Level! Hello Everyone, I am finally putting up a post about LockHTML 2. Some of you may already know about or
    Thanks

Default [TWEAK] LockHTML 2 (Now With iWidget Support)
    LockHTML 2 Takes Your Lockscreen to a Whole New Level!
    Hello Everyone, I am finally putting up a post about LockHTML 2. Some of you may already know about or use LockHTML 2, but in the newest soon to be released version(1.3) there are some new features that I would like to explain how they work and also provide a place for feedback since they will not be perfect and may take some tweaking to get them to that point.

For those who don't know about LockHTML 2 here is a video from 1.0 that is a little outdated since there has bee a lot of change since then(this will be updated at a Later point):

And Here is a List of some of the Features(Bolded are 1.3 features):
    • Uses Actual Lockscreen Background(Wallpaper JPEGifier no longer needed)
    • Smart LS Clock Hide will hide your clock when you need it hidden but show it when you have music Playing(configurable)
    • Move or Hide HTML Down when controls are active so they do not cover your Widget
    • Tons of Slider Options(Custom Knob, Custom Well, CameraGrabber, Hide/Show)
    • Custom Battery Placement(Hide/Show Battery, Hide/Show Battery Reflection)
    • Custom Notifications Height
    • Custom HTML Move Distance
    • Manually Get Location for GPS Enabled Themes(manual MyLocation)
    • Finds Themes in WinterBoard, PerPageHTML, and iWidgets Folders
    • Experimental Notification Style(hard to explain but uses the iPad Notification Manager)
    • iWidget Support
    • AutoCreate Options File for iFile-less Widget Settings
    • Edit Mode on LockScreen to change Widget Placement
    • Hide thin line between Media Controls and Volume Slider
    • Advanced Menu to hide Themes folders

Now Let me explain some of the features of LockHTML 2 v1.3

Auto-Create Options File for iFile-less Widget Settings - This feature explained is simple it takes the widget you select and loads a view that lets you select some of the options that are available to the theme. The file that gets created is Options.plist that is compatible with iWidgets, but for it to auto-create this file it does need to fit some minor guidelines:
    • Needs to have options to configure(Duh!)
    • Needs a JS file in the root directory of the theme with the settings in it.(This is normally where you would go and configure locale, tempunit, etc.)
    • That JS file needs to be named something similar to Settings, Setup, Configuration, or ConfigureMe(they don't have to be exactly the way I typed it but if it is similar it should be able to detect it)(I can add more here if there are any but these seem to be the only ones I have come across)
    • This will not work if the Settings file is buried in sub-directories

Edit Mode on LockScreen to change Widget Placement - Double tapping on the LockBar enables "Edit Mode" that allows you to move the Widget around on the screen to a custom placement, with this feature you currently have to be using the default LockBar. What that means is that with Atom, JellyLock, Move2Unlock and anything else that hides the default lockbar this will not work(temporarily disable to allow this). With the next release there may be more ways to activate(possibly with activator) but at this time this is the one and only way to turn on Edit Mode. You do have the option to place the widget manually through the settings app as an alternative.

And Here is a Video Preview of the new features in LockHTML 2 v1.3 here:

LockHTML 2 v1.3 is now available in Cydia!

Please Let me know what you think! Thanks

PS. Thanks to all those that have inspired me!(Saurik, Wynd, eldwin, crazyvivek‎, and everyone in iWidgets and UniAW6.0 Threads)

[TWEAK] LockHTML 2 (Now With iWidget Support)-dqyybhh5wyifb4j1v1vrxad3yawksqkcpoyeoj18avo.png[TWEAK] LockHTML 2 (Now With iWidget Support)-vzw635rpbul50fqru2izmrajnyfgkrcecyyaqiuaa.png
    Last edited by bushe; 06-03-2013 at 06:03 PM.

2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to bushe For This Useful Post:

A11AST3R (05-29-2013), ahh_boi (05-29-2013), Andycots (06-01-2013), Ap0ca1ypsn0w (05-30-2013), Best01 (05-29-2013), BoyBastos (05-30-2013), CrazyChester (05-31-2013), Dacal (05-30-2013), daddykool (06-04-2013), Darrenrooster (01-14-2014), Destan (06-15-2013), GUNNY29 (06-04-2013), Ian Nicoll (06-15-2013), King_O_Hill (06-03-2013), Kr0NiK (05-30-2013), lostinthemes (06-04-2013), marco29 (05-31-2013), meth357 (12-31-2013), NewdestinyX (06-03-2013), nonnibig (06-08-2013), Noobiusmaximus (06-04-2013), RKO1195 (06-05-2013), ryanstylee (06-07-2013), Salaren (01-20-2014), sickchris714 (06-05-2013), stratnik (05-30-2013), TaJr12 (06-04-2013), The.Drifter (05-31-2013)

Thanks

nice work bushe cant wait for the update and your gps location rocks i love it with u can make it like my locations coz i cant seem to make it work

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 Times in 562 Posts

Wow only one comment? ... I loce this tweak cant wait for the update! Thanks for all your hard work! It is appreciated

Thanks

Definately looking AMAZING!!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Just downloaded it, does exactly what's needed. All in one package, so much easier.

Cheers

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Andycots For This Useful Post:

A11AST3R (06-02-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BoyBastos View Post
    nice work bushe cant wait for the update and your gps location rocks i love it with u can make it like my locations coz i cant seem to make it work
    Thanks, Glad you Enjoy it. I am not sure what isn't working for you? GPS code? If it just getting the wrong City Name then I would suggest using your WOEID which will be very easy to input once 1.3 is live(most likely early this week)

Quote Originally Posted by Bobvk114 View Post
    Wow only one comment? ... I loce this tweak cant wait for the update! Thanks for all your hard work! It is appreciated
    Quote Originally Posted by A11AST3R View Post
    Definately looking AMAZING!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andycots View Post
    Just downloaded it, does exactly what's needed. All in one package, so much easier.

Cheers
    Thanks Guys, I hope your enjoying it and continue to enjoy the tweak.
    Creator of LockHTML 2

Visit LockHTML Forum Page Here

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bushe For This Useful Post:

CrazyChester (06-03-2013), King_O_Hill (06-02-2013), stratnik (06-05-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,013 Times in 4,525 Posts

Fantastic Bushe! Superb tweak from Day 1.. have been loving it..

Just three suggestions, bro:
    1) In an update - can we find a way to make the 'Themes' window hierachical at all? Some way to separate iWidgets from LockScreen Widgets? With this update - that window went from 35 items to over 150. Oy!!! And all mixed simply by alphabetical order. No way to know if they're iWidgets or LockScreen widgets.
    2) Could you have the auto-detect html themes mechanism filter out any folders with a single WALLPAPER.HTML in it - so we don't mix in Springboard Widgets as well - which you'd never want on your Lockscreen - since they're set to receive icons.
    3) Activator doesn't recognize it as a launchable system item. Shouldn't it?

Other than that - I'm just plain GAGA - over this tweak and how no respring is needed.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 06-03-2013 at 08:25 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Livin the iPhone Life Steph53940's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,925 Times in 1,128 Posts

hello everyones and thanks Bushe

Thanks
    Thanked 15,591 Times in 4,087 Posts

Very nice bushe. Loving the update

One suggestion would be to have the ability to add more than one iwidget to Ls
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

13. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

Noobiusmaximus (06-04-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Fantastic Bushe! Superb tweak from Day 1.. have been loving it..

Just three suggestions, bro:
    1) In an update - can we find a way to make the 'Themes' window hierachical at all? Some way to separate iWidgets from LockScreen Widgets? With this update - that window went from 35 items to over 150. Oy!!! And all mixed simply by alphabetical order. No way to know if they're iWidgets or LockScreen widgets.
    2) Could you have the auto-detect html themes mechanism filter out any folders with a single WALLPAPER.HTML in it - so we don't mix in Springboard Widgets as well - which you'd never want on your Lockscreen - since they're set to receive icons.
    3) Activator doesn't recognize it as a launchable system item. Shouldn't it?

Other than that - I'm just plain GAGA - over this tweak and how no respring is needed.
    1) This is Possible, I will have to think on this but in the Time being you can turn off certain areas from showing up From LockHTML 2 Settings if you got Advanced Menu at the very bottom you can turn off folders from showing there.
    2) I don't think it finds wallpaper.html but does find widget.html which does include some springboard widgets(I could be wrong on that, I wrote that code a few months ago)
    3) There is no activator action just yet, just the one built in method to activate that does not depend on activator.

Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    hello everyones and thanks Bushe
    Looks Good

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Very nice bushe. Loving the update

One suggestion would be to have the ability to add more than one iwidget to Ls
    This is in my roadmap for LockHTML so it is on my mind.
    Creator of LockHTML 2

15. The Following User Says Thank You to bushe For This Useful Post:

GUNNY29 (06-04-2013)

Thanks

Nice one that will make it pretty much spot on then. Thank you for the best tweak since iwidgets 👍

17. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (06-04-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bushe View Post
    1) This is Possible, I will have to think on this but in the Time being you can turn off certain areas from showing up From LockHTML 2 Settings if you got Advanced Menu at the very bottom you can turn off folders from showing there.
    Ahh!! Well THAT's NEW in this version.. Or I missed it before. That's SUPER helpful for me, Bushe - just to be able to turn off all WB themes. I had already moved all my LockScreen Themes to Library/LockHTML for keeping my Winterboard list cleaner - but still I'd see everything in the LockHTML themes window -- until now.. So I just switch on Hide WB, Hide PerPage and Hide iWidgets and I finally only see LockScreen themes. PERFECT.

But still is the need - that when you're NOT hiding anything in Advanced - to have a separator between iWidget, SB Widgets with Wallpaper.html, SB widgets with Widget.html, PPHTML with Widget.html and LS themes with LockBackground.html. I can't see any reason to include SB Widgets with Wallpaper.html and yet they appear there at this time.

2) I don't think it finds wallpaper.html but does find widget.html which does include some springboard widgets(I could be wrong on that, I wrote that code a few months ago)
    I'll triple check that and report back..

3) There is no activator action just yet, just the one built in method to activate that does not depend on activator.
    And what 'is' that gesture to have it auto-open?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (06-04-2013)

Thanks

Read first post it explains everything perfectly.

Also I do sometimes use wallpaper.html lock so getting rid is t good for me

Thanks

Not the questions I had. ..
    Fair enough Gunny. As long as I have an option to not have to see Wallpaper.html themes in the choice window.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Not the questions I had. ..
    Fair enough Gunny. As long as I have an option to not have to see Wallpaper.html themes in the choice window.
    NewdestinyX, if you are referring to it being able to Launch the settings from an activator action no thats won't work. Its not an actual app just a preferencebundle so it will not show up in activator. Did that answer the question? Sorry about the confusion.

And to answer the question about Wallpaper.html showing up in LockHTML settings, I just doubled checked the code and it only detects LockBackground.html and Widget.html. So those that you are thinking are Wallpaper.html are most likely a Widget.html(ex. 'Dim Wallpaper.theme" included with WinterBoard is actually a Widget.html)

Hope that helps with any confusion.

Thanks Guys!
    Creator of LockHTML 2

23. The Following User Says Thank You to bushe For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (06-04-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone ahh_boi's Avatar
    Thanks

This is soooooo nice! Now I can have my iwidget and my battery BG on my lock screen! Thank you!

PS: Does anyone have a nice iwidget for showing a photo or a photo slide show?
    Where can I find more battery BG? Currently using the one from Auros and Shine theme.

And Hope that there will be a simple tutorial to teach us how to remove the code for the wallpaper included on some LS themes.

Thanks!
    Last edited by ahh_boi; 06-04-2013 at 06:39 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,157 Times in 835 Posts

Awesome update!
    options, edit mode ...
    Thanks Bushe

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stratnik For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (06-05-2013), RKO1195 (06-05-2013)

Thanks

Sneak Peek of v1.3.1

Creator of LockHTML 2

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bushe For This Useful Post:

ahh_boi (06-05-2013), CrazyChester (06-06-2013), King_O_Hill (06-05-2013), NewdestinyX (06-05-2013), Noobiusmaximus (06-05-2013), RKO1195 (06-09-2013), stratnik (06-07-2013)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,447 Times in 6,379 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bushe View Post
    Sneak Peek of v1.3.1
    Nice bro!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,272 Times in 2,780 Posts

guys it's really dumb question but I gotta ask, I just purchased lockhtml2 but somehow it just didn't work, enable it and select a theme then respring buy nothing happend...
    What am I doing wrong here?
    Please need some help guys
    TIA

+ Reply
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast