Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 7 Flat Theme

Default iOS 7 Flat Theme
    iOS 7 Flat Design Theme is based on the Flat Concepts of iOS 7 that are wild on internet now-a-days!

It is available on repo: http://cydia.myrepospace.com/ios7/

It covers 150+ icons in Flat Style with a beautiful LockScreen who's idea is taken from SimplyZesty Website.

Flat User Interface, Flat BiteSMS Theme, Flat SBSettings Theme, Flat Dailer, Flay Keyboard coming soon in future updates!

Compatible with iOS 5,6 - iPhone 4,4S,5 & iTouch 4th gen,5th gen

Suggestions and reviews are welcome at my email id- [email protected]

Have a look at the Screenshots:

Last edited by ViNiT.; 05-14-2013 at 11:16 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ViNiT. For This Useful Post:

IrobertI (05-13-2013)

Downloaded this theme earlier today and I really love it. I've paired it with elements from flaticons and have really like my set up.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1368490574.808431.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1368490584.100426.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1368490593.194644.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by bigsmooth777 View Post
    Downloaded this theme earlier today and I really love it. I've paired it with elements from flaticons and have really like my set up.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1368490574.808431.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1368490584.100426.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1368490593.194644.jpg
    Nice Combo!

this theme has now been shifted to private repo as it is in BETA version and is available for all at:

ios7's Repository - MyRepoSpace.com

LockScreen UI Bug Fixed! in the new update!

get it exclusively from - ios7's Repository - MyRepoSpace.com

Default Widgets and Weather
    Nicely designed theme! This will help keep me sane till iOS 7 comes out

I was wondering, though, how do I get that Stocks, Weather, and Calendar widget onto my winterboard?

And also, how do I change the weather setting of the lock screen's weather? Because I think it's either in Celsius for my current location, or it's just displaying a whole different city's temperature.

Please let me know! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by nee_ill View Post
    Nicely designed theme! This will help keep me sane till iOS 7 comes out

I was wondering, though, how do I get that Stocks, Weather, and Calendar widget onto my winterboard?

And also, how do I change the weather setting of the lock screen's weather? Because I think it's either in Celsius for my current location, or it's just displaying a whole different city's temperature.

Please let me know! Thanks!
    The Stocks, Weather and calender widget are available from a cydia tweak named DashboardX.

To get the exact temperature of your location, you must insert your location in the html file of lockscreen, here is the guide on doing so:
    SSH onto your idevice and go to Library>Themes>i5-iOS 7 FlatLS.theme

In that folder open Lockbackground.html file and search for term "var locale= Toronto, Ontario"

and replace the Toronto(City), Ontario(Country) with your's and reselect the theme in winterboard and you are done!

Is it possible to do a lockscreen with winterboard/dreamboard based in this concept ? (mohamed)

Attached Images Attached Images

Hello!
    I tried to install ios 7 flat keyboard but he give me this error.
    In winterboard there isn't any theme for the keyboard.
    How can I use iOS 7 flat keyboard?
    (Sorry for my bad English)ImageUploadedByModMyi1369045944.027972.jpg
    Last edited by Killerproof; 05-20-2013 at 06:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerproof View Post
    Hello!
    I tried to install ios 7 flat keyboard but he give me this error.
    In winterboard there isn't any theme for the keyboard.
    How can I use iOS 7 flat keyboard?
    (Sorry for my bad English)ImageUploadedByModMyi1369045944.027972.jpg
    Flat keyboard theme is already available with the new update of ios 7 flat theme so you don't need to install it separately

And you must install Color Keyboard Cydia Tweak and then apply this keyboard theme from there

Quote Originally Posted by iPox View Post
    Is it possible to do a lockscreen with winterboard/dreamboard based in this concept ? (mohamed)

That is a Complete UI Change with notifications as well
    Not Possible with HTML currently

Quote Originally Posted by iPox View Post

That is a Complete UI Change with notifications as well
    Not Possible with HTML currently
    Last edited by ViNiT.; 05-20-2013 at 07:19 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ViNiT. For This Useful Post:

Killerproof (05-20-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by ViNiT. View Post
    Flat keyboard theme is already available with the new update of ios 7 flat theme so you don't need to install it separately

And you must install Color Keyboard Cydia Tweak and then apply this keyboard theme from there
    Thank you a lot, now it work perfectly!

Can you make the keyboard ikeywi friendly? I need that fifth row.

Salut ViNit, il me semble que tu es francophone, comment fait on pour avoir le format 24 heures sur le lockscreen ? Merci d'avance pour ta réponse

ViNiT -- thanks again, this theme is awesome. I posted earlier about how to change the weather on the lockscreen, but I'm such a n00b when it comes to open ssh and trying to even get access to the folder! I wasn't able to do it, if you could show me step by step on how to change the default weather, that'd be great.

And also,

I was wondering..

Are you able to change the wallpaper of the flat ios7 lockscreen, instead of the grass wallpaper?ImageUploadedByModMyi1369844676.328198.jpg

Just give me your Location (City, Country) and i will make changes in the HTML file accordingly...
    And also mail me the background of lockscreen you want, i will change the background for you and mail the complete package

My email: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by nee_ill View Post
    ViNiT -- thanks again, this theme is awesome. I posted earlier about how to change the weather on the lockscreen, but I'm such a n00b when it comes to open ssh and trying to even get access to the folder! I wasn't able to do it, if you could show me step by step on how to change the default weather, that'd be great.

And also,

I was wondering..

Are you able to change the wallpaper of the flat ios7 lockscreen, instead of the grass wallpaper?ImageUploadedByModMyi1369844676.328198.jpg
    Bonjour,
    si vous voulez format 24 heures puis SSH à votre iPhone et lockbackground ouvert comme éditeur de texte et la recherche de ces lignes:

"// Convert an hours component of "0" to "12"

currentHours = (currentHours == 0)? currentHours + 24: currentHours;

// Convert the hours component to 12-hour format if needed

currentHours = (currentHours> 12)? currentHours + 12: currentHours; "

Et le remplacer par celles-ci:

"// Convert an hours component of "0" to "12"

currentHours = ( currentHours <12 ) ? currentHours + 24 : currentHours;

// Convert the hours component to 12-hour format if needed

currentHours = ( currentHours > 12 ) ? currentHours + 0 : currentHours; "

Quote Originally Posted by Joeycm View Post
    Salut ViNit, il me semble que tu es francophone, comment fait on pour avoir le format 24 heures sur le lockscreen ? Merci d'avance pour ta réponse
    Last edited by ViNiT.; 05-31-2013 at 05:42 AM.

Merci, ça marche nickel !!!

Hey Vinit! Can u plz make this theme for iPhone 3GS as well?
    With Apple neglecting 3GS, we dont the developer community to bury old iPhones :'(

Quote Originally Posted by ViNiT. View Post
    LockScreen UI Bug Fixed! in the new update!

get it exclusively from - ios7's Repository - MyRepoSpace.com
    hi - I am unable to add this repo - any ideas?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheUserX View Post
    Hey Vinit! Can u plz make this theme for iPhone 3GS as well?
    With Apple neglecting 3GS, we dont the developer community to bury old iPhones :'(
    Work in progress !

Quote Originally Posted by AirwolfUK View Post
    hi - I am unable to add this repo - any ideas?

thanks
    It was down for some time but now it's up and working

Can anyone tell me when charging the phone, the LS does not show anything at all. No battery, etc. just a black screen. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
    Skoot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast