+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ConceptOS for iPhone 4S - A different kind of Theme

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
ConceptOS - A different kind of Theme - Compatible with iPhone 4, 4S and iPod Touch 4 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Available on Cydia ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Wanna try something new and exciting? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Tweaks
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Primo.TM's Avatar
    Thanks

Default ConceptOS for iPhone 4S - A different kind of Theme
    ConceptOS - A different kind of Theme

- Compatible with iPhone 4, 4S and iPod Touch 4

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Available on Cydia
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wanna try something new and exciting?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tweaks required:

- Winterboard
    - Gridlock 2.0
    - Iconoclasm
    - PageJumps
    - PerPageHTML
    - Five Icon Dock
    - Lockscreen Clock Hide (only if you want to use the custom Lockscreen)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you get?

Well, you can see it on the pictures . Different screens, unique first page, weather widget, calendar widget, themed UI, dialer and other apps, lockscreen with weather widget and more...

Important: the theme uses stock app icons, except those you see on the first page + the calendar icon. This is due to some limitations in Winterboard, which wouldn't allow me to use transparent icons and fit Twitter and Facebook icons into their places, without messing all the other icons up. Maybe I'll release a separate icons pack with auto icon mask and more custom icons in the future.

* Compatible with iPhone 4, 4S and iPod Touch 4

How to get it?

Available on Cydia

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ConceptOS for iPhone 4S - A different kind of Theme-concept_icon_01.png  
    Last edited by Primo.TM; 05-03-2013 at 10:24 PM.
    -----------
    Follow me on Twitter: @PrimoTM

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Primo.TM For This Useful Post:

cloudyweather1 (04-29-2013), CrazyChester (05-02-2013), lostinthemes (05-02-2013), Newbi29 (04-29-2013), Scoot62 (04-29-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Very nice looking HTC One type theme. Well done mate.
    (what's the minimum ios you would need to run this theme?)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Scoot62 For This Useful Post:

markfern811 (05-04-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,122 Times in 2,709 Posts

Finally on 4s!!
    Confirmation number: 7X058690B49478923.

@Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scoot62 View Post
    I'm not really sure. It depends on all the additional tweak needed. I guess iOS 5 is a safe shot.
    -----------

Thanks

Is there the possibility to get the weather widget as an iWidget??

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

just got this theme on the phone..looking great. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoot62 View Post
    I have it running on the 4 and its all good.
    Last edited by markfern811; 05-04-2013 at 03:05 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Now I'm hacked off. I was going to resize this for ios4, then I found out Iconoclasm doesn't support per page layouts for ios4.....grrrr.

Thanks

OK, so Yahoo seem to have changed something related to their free forecast service and that is causing trouble. The fix is:

Edit /var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/ConceptOS-iP4-Page1/Widget.html and /Library/Themes/ConceptOS iP4 Lockscreen.theme/LockBackground.html, and find the following code:

obj.Day1 = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[1].getAttribute("day");

obj.Day1Hi = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[1].getAttribute("high");

obj.Day1Lo = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[1].getAttribute("low");

obj.Day1Code = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[1].getAttribute("code");

obj.Day2 = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[2].getAttribute("day");

obj.Day2Hi = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[2].getAttribute("high");

obj.Day2Lo = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[2].getAttribute("low");

obj.Day2Code = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[2].getAttribute("code");

obj.Day3 = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[3].getAttribute("day");

obj.Day3Hi = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[3].getAttribute("high");

obj.Day3Lo = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[3].getAttribute("low");

obj.Day3Code = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[3].getAttribute("code");

obj.Day4 = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[4].getAttribute("day");

obj.Day4Hi = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[4].getAttribute("high");

obj.Day4Lo = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[4].getAttribute("low");

obj.Day4Code = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[4].getAttribute("code");
    Add /* before it and */ after the code. Save and you're ready to go. I will update the theme with the fix too.
    The final code should look like this:

/*obj.Day1 = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[1].getAttribute("day");

obj.Day1Hi = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[1].getAttribute("high");

obj.Day1Lo = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[1].getAttribute("low");

obj.Day1Code = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[1].getAttribute("code");

obj.Day2 = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[2].getAttribute("day");

obj.Day2Hi = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[2].getAttribute("high");

obj.Day2Lo = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[2].getAttribute("low");

obj.Day2Code = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[2].getAttribute("code");

obj.Day3 = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[3].getAttribute("day");

obj.Day3Hi = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[3].getAttribute("high");

obj.Day3Lo = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[3].getAttribute("low");

obj.Day3Code = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[3].getAttribute("code");

obj.Day4 = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[4].getAttribute("day");

obj.Day4Hi = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[4].getAttribute("high");

obj.Day4Lo = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[4].getAttribute("low");

obj.Day4Code = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[4].getAttribute("code");*/
    -----------

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Nice looking theme, but it consumes much ram.