Page 97 of 875 FirstFirst ... 47 879596979899 107 147 197 597 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

  1. #1921
    Default PP No Anim
    I'm using the LS, WB and PP No Animation combo. Lock screen works very good, as well as the WB with only animations. However, the PP No Anim version doesn't work correctly. It just says "Loading" with my analog clock stuck at 12:00 with blank forcast icons and no informations.

    I made my changes on the config,js file and that happened. I thought maybe I changed something I shouldn't have so I redownloaded and copied it over stock, and I still see the same thing. I can post a screen shot if needed. Anyone else having this issue?

  2. #1922
    Loving the new update!! How do I remove box layer around the dock icons?

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1366304253.804652.jpg

  3. #1923
    Please read the Config.js file ! in that show dock=false

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ipawnforfun For This Useful Post:

    rdiddy_25 (04-18-2013)

  5. #1924
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    584
    Thanks
    320
    Thanked 394 Times in 211 Posts

    It's this in the config file, should be set to false:

    var showDock = false;

    Posted by Ian a couple of pages ago.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to signori For This Useful Post:

    rdiddy_25 (04-18-2013), sigit (04-18-2013)

  7. #1925
    Hi all.. am new here and fascinated by the UniAW6 & 6.1 magic!! I'm having this 1 problem, I've installed UniAW6.1 PP and active it in PerPageHTML+ app. But it's not happening at all. Where did I go wrong? anyone care to help? Tks a million guys.

  8. #1926
    Quote Originally Posted by ipawnforfun View Post
    Please read the Config.js file ! in that show dock=false
    Thx.

  9. #1927
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Yes guys no problemo UniAW6.1_SB3.theme either tonight or tomorrow night
    Awesome - thanks Max! As soon as you release your updated i5 version, I can add the birds and aircraft again if people want?

    I will also work on the "UniAW6.1 i4 MaxMod V3 (SB&LS - with birds and aircraft)" ASAP for sure! I can't be using this version on my phone when I know there's an updated one with lot's more goodies! Thanks so much Ian!
    Last edited by Marty McFly; 04-18-2013 at 02:55 PM.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (04-18-2013), Dalvar3 (04-18-2013)

  11. #1928
    you need to go into the PERPAGEHTML app on your springboard and then select it and what page you want it on
    Quote Originally Posted by Sham Khan View Post
    Hi all.. am new here and fascinated by the UniAW6 & 6.1 magic!! I'm having this 1 problem, I've installed UniAW6.1 PP and active it in PerPageHTML+ app. But it's not happening at all. Where did I go wrong? anyone care to help? Tks a million guys.

  12. #1929
    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    you need to go into the PERPAGEHTML app on your springboard and then select it and what page you want it on
    I think he's activated it through PP but might be having the same issue as I am Post 1920

  13. #1930
    Tks bliken for your quick reply... yes, i've done that and after respring, i don't see it in the page that i want it on or any other page.

  14. #1931
    Quote Originally Posted by RKO1195 View Post
    the forcast is touch you have to touch the screen and in less you want your sun moon to move the other way it should be false i think bud. people need to read a little in the config file
    Sorry but i did read and did what it said but it isnt working........no i want it to move LEFT to RIGHT....but not working..it is stuck on the left side (like it would be for sunrise) i want it to move from left to right.....

    the four day forecast which was on version 6.0 worked great as did the sun but both not working in version 6.1

  15. #1932
    Is there a way to make the Animations of WB SB animation only version on TOP OF ICONS !?

  16. #1933
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,376
    Thanks
    8,420
    Thanked 21,500 Times in 4,310 Posts

    @ Max and MamaJaay, please hold off with your mods, I have a few issues to fix.

    I fixed the PP_No_Animation version and have fixed the spin & flip on the spaceman in all versions, now I got to changs the Location.js files and re-upload all.

    But have to do this tomorrow as it's 1:18am here.


    To all,

    Keep testing, I will check back in the morning to see if any of you found any other issues.

    Thanks for your patients.

    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    Sorry but i did read and did what it said but it isnt working........no i want it to move LEFT to RIGHT....but not working..it is stuck on the left side (like it would be for sunrise) i want it to move from left to right.....

    the four day forecast which was on version 6.0 worked great as did the sun but both not working in version 6.1
    What version is it you are using? WB, PP or LS?

    Quote Originally Posted by ipawnforfun View Post
    Is there a way to make the Animations of WB SB animation only version on TOP OF ICONS !?
    Yes, when the iWidget version comes out.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 04-18-2013 at 12:22 PM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  17. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    cuzin (04-18-2013), Dalvar3 (04-18-2013), Dexy88 (04-19-2013), Hip5 (04-18-2013), ipawnforfun (04-18-2013), King_O_Hill (04-18-2013), lostinthemes (04-19-2013), Max_Pa1n (04-18-2013), mrsmickey (04-25-2013), RKO1195 (04-18-2013), siemprelisto (04-18-2013), sigit (04-18-2013), Simon (04-18-2013), The_Durben (04-18-2013)

  18. #1934
    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    Sorry but i did read and did what it said but it isnt working........no i want it to move LEFT to RIGHT....but not working..it is stuck on the left side (like it would be for sunrise) i want it to move from left to right.....

    the four day forecast which was on version 6.0 worked great as did the sun but both not working in version 6.1
    Is the demo mode off? cuz in demo mode the sun is at left ! you might wanna check it !!

  19. #1935
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,376
    Thanks
    8,420
    Thanked 21,500 Times in 4,310 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Ian,
    A few things:
    1)Is the new 'bead looking' sunray that I remember from Dacal's animation called sunray1? or sunray?

    2) I'm in testing mode on my computer - so I've done this to the location.js
    function UpdateLocation() {
    refreshLocationTimer = setTimeout(UpdateLocation, 20*1000);
    //jQuery.get('file:///private/var/mobile/Documents/myLocation.txt', function(appdata) {
    jQuery.get('myLocation.txt', function(appdata) {

    My myLocation.txt for Philadephia, PA, USA is in the root directory of the UniAW6.1_WB folder as it always is when I test on my computer (Mac OSX 10.8.3)
    I'm experimenting with showing the 4 day forecast without its background on top of the full weather walls you provide. But the temperatures showing are not even close to my area. They are winter temps. I have things set to 'f' for degrees properly in the config.js and still these temperature are nowhere near correct. GPS= true and even if something was working incorrectly on my computer with addressing the myLocation.txt file I have my WOEID set correctly to 2471217. So what could be causing this?

    sunray1 and arcsunray1 is Dacal's reflection ray.

    For the Hi & Lo temps, In Demo mode you don't need to set the location.js because it is just a demo of the animations, it doesn't need to be online for this mode, I just inputed those random figures as hi & lo temps just so something would show in Demo mode.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (04-18-2013), Kazuyoshi (04-18-2013), King_O_Hill (04-18-2013), lostinthemes (04-19-2013), Max_Pa1n (04-18-2013), mrsmickey (04-25-2013), NewdestinyX (04-18-2013), sigit (04-18-2013)

  21. #1936
    My iPhone is a Part of Me C2CA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    532
    Thanks
    185
    Thanked 293 Times in 183 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Page 1
    Checked page 1 I see no links.

    I found it never mind page 1 wasn't loading correctly on phone.
    Last edited by C2CA; 04-18-2013 at 12:59 PM.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to C2CA For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (04-18-2013)

  23. #1937
    The links for 6.1 is in page 1 at top

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    Max_Pa1n (04-18-2013)

  25. #1938
    Quote Originally Posted by C2CA View Post
    Checked page 1 I see no links.

    I found it never mind page 1 wasn't loading correctly on phone.
    Click on the words "here" near the top!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    For the Hi & Lo temps, In Demo mode you don't need to set the location.js because it is just a demo of the animations, it doesn't need to be online for this mode, I just inputed those random figures as hi & lo temps just so something would show in Demo mode.
    Ha, that makes perfect sense!

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (04-18-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-18-2013)

  27. #1939
    6.1VersionLS but using it on WB...changing the Lockscreen.html to Wallpaper.html

    i also did that with the 6.0 versionLS and it worked fine sun/moon moved from left to right..

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    @ Max and MamaJaay, please hold off with your mods, I have a few issues to fix.

    I fixed the PP_No_Animation version and have fixed the spin & flip on the spaceman in all versions, now I got to changs the Location.js files and re-upload all.

    But have to do this tomorrow as it's 1:18am here.


    To all,

    Keep testing, I will check back in the morning to see if any of you found any other issues.

    Thanks for your patients.



    What version is it you are using? WB, PP or LS?



    Yes, when the iWidget version comes out.

  28. #1940
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,376
    Thanks
    8,420
    Thanked 21,500 Times in 4,310 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    I am having issues with the sun not moving across the sky. I said true for the sun-moon to move across the sky.

    And also unsaid true for 4 day forecast.

    Both don't seem to be working

    Can anyone point what I am doing wrong?

    I am using 6.1version on my IP5 running 6.1.2
    Attachment 633084
    Not sure what's causing this for you, I can tell you that ANY tweak installed on your phone that claims to speed up your phone (like "speed intensifier" and others I can't remember the name of) messes up widgets with animations, these tweaks do nothing more than speed up the animations on your phone making it "feel" faster, but they also play havoc with our animated widgets.

    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    6.1VersionLS but using it on WB...changing the Lockscreen.html to Wallpaper.html

    i also did that with the 6.0 versionLS and it worked fine sun/moon moved from left to right..
    Why would you do that? So you have the clock and all weather info on all pages of SB, is this what you want?? Remember this LS is not the same as 6.0, this one has a touch forecast which only works on the lock screen.

    Beter you use the correct winterboard version and maybe also add the perpage_No_Anim for your page 1 (until the iWidget comes out.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 04-18-2013 at 01:14 PM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    Kazuyoshi (04-18-2013), King_O_Hill (04-18-2013), mrsmickey (04-25-2013), RKO1195 (04-18-2013)

Page 97 of 875 FirstFirst ... 47 879596979899 107 147 197 597 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •