+ Reply
Page 90 of 867 FirstFirst ... 40 808889909192 100 140 190 590 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 17323

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
I just realized you guys are speaking about the animations not changing either??? I just thought it was an issue with the day/night walls (2 images for day & night)
    From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,967 Times in 3,866 Posts

I just realized you guys are speaking about the animations not changing either???
    I just thought it was an issue with the day/night walls (2 images for day & night) this is what I just fixed.

I can't replicate this issue, works good for me!

=================

Quote Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
    thanks Ian, you rock!!!!! Do you think we will be seeing the update today, its like a kid in a candy shop. Cant wait.
    Sorry my friend, it's already 11:30pm here, I still have to do all the other versions, so far I'm just working on the PerPage version.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (04-17-2013), mrsmickey (04-25-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

No worries, get rest!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to slumpey326 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-17-2013)

Thanks

this is me right now rocking on - eventually got the animations and correct location working.
    using uniaw LS by ian and topaz SB by Dacal ( cheers guys) few issues left to work out with topaz (sunrise/sunset time, digital time wont disappear and i want to move the analog clock up a bit) but i'm sure i can mess on some moreUniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-nepeerunrolhumuhnjqvaj6pvvok91sgargwhpphip4.pngUniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-0powckxo7_mt4xxl1_jsv5qhcqdnlizea470lkhkvwm.png
    http://modmyi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3585142&dateline=1347  707776

6. The Following User Says Thank You to iamevl For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-17-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 1,036 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Look above!
    Thank you King.
    Although I can indeed open that link on my phone, it doesn't seem to give the same amount of information that the yahoo link does. I find that with this link "http://xml.weather.yahoo.com/forecastrss/etc...", I get to see every single 'yweather' variable. That's what I'd like to see on my phone if possible?

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    And THIS one doesn't get cleared by the RESET ALL SETTINGS trick - like our last bug did.
    I was curious about that. Thanks Grant.
    Last edited by Marty McFly; 04-17-2013 at 09:37 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default MyLocation Problem
    Please forgive me if this has been answered already. I've searched through this thread but didn't see anything specific to my problem.

I have MyLocation installed and I have reviewed the instructions. It is in Settings->Privacy->Location Services with a purple arrow telling me it's active. If I look at the coordinates in the file (var\mobile\documents\mylocation.txt) the coordinates are correct and update as I travel. However, my lock screen's UniAW6 does not match the coordinates of said file. Respringing of course, gets the coordinates to update to what it says in the file.

So it seems my particular problem is with the theme to correctly communicate with the file (var\mobile\documents\mylocation.txt). Any ideas??

And this is an awesome theme BTW. Just want to express thanks for making it, and also making it free. You guys rock!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ScootPatoot For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-17-2013)

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,967 Times in 3,866 Posts

Ok, so I finisher the PerPage version now, all things working.

Tomorrow I start making the other versions. (dreading the iWidget with all this options Drifter or Durben, are you about

Please note, to all with some issues, the versions in post 1 have not been fully updated with the latest Location.js file, (I was in China and couldn't upload anything) please hold on for a while longer till I get this update out, hopefully this will fix your issues.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

11. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (04-19-2013), iamevl (04-17-2013), joshlogic (04-17-2013), Kazuyoshi (04-17-2013), King_O_Hill (04-17-2013), KraXik (04-17-2013), lostinthemes (04-17-2013), Marty McFly (04-17-2013), Max_Pa1n (04-17-2013), mister jay (04-17-2013), mrsmickey (04-25-2013), siemprelisto (04-17-2013), Wildfowler (04-17-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    I just realized you guys are speaking about the animations not changing either???
    I just thought it was an issue with the day/night walls (2 images for day & night) this is what I just fixed.

I can't replicate this issue, works good for me!
    It is correct, animations are not charging (sun/moon) automatically. It is weird that only happens to a few peeps here.
    Issue is fixed respringing.

iPhone? More like MyPhone joshlogic's Avatar
    Thanks

Ian - where do you live mate?

Green Apple
    Thanks

The SB theme is displaying underneath my user wallpaper. I had livepapers installed but I turned it off in the app and disabled it at in SBSettings. I can SEE the theme briefly when I pop out of an app, but then my user wallpaper shows right back up. The hell am I missing!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,140 Times in 490 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    This is indeed a great tip. But what if I'm not by my PC and I want to check that page on the go? When I go to the page above on my PC, I like all the information that's displayed. If I try to open that page on my phone, I get an error saying safari can't open xml files. Instead of changing to a different browser, is there an SB iWidget or a notification center tweak that will read the XML data and give me the same amount information on my phone? I downloaded one RSS app but it formatted the page differently and didn't show me nearly as much information.

Thanks in advance!
    I use Dolphin as my iOS browser, it is free in the App Store, but you have to pay for the speech add on etc.
    Dolphin is great, tapped browsing nice and simple (are you listing Apple?), I can sync bookmarks from Chrome browser I use on PC and Mac Book. Chrome also has a Dolphin plugin, so I can send websites I look at on my iPhone to Chrome on PC or Mac Book and vice versa.
    As I have bookmarked that Yahoo response xml page, I can open it in Dolphin and have the option "Cancel or download". Downloading the xml file will be saved in the Application/Documents/Downloads and can be opened with the text viewer from iFile.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

lostinthemes (04-17-2013), Marty McFly (04-17-2013), Max_Pa1n (04-17-2013)

Thanks

did you set the live wallpaper to none before disabling?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimfletcha View Post
    The SB theme is displaying underneath my user wallpaper. I had livepapers installed but I turned it off in the app and disabled it at in SBSettings. I can SEE the theme briefly when I pop out of an app, but then my user wallpaper shows right back up. The hell am I missing!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to iamevl For This Useful Post:

Jimfletcha (04-17-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me bliken's Avatar
    Thanks

Can someone tell me what I need to change to move the whole thing down toward the middle.

Also I did the mods to make the weather Full Screen but it didn't work.

Thanks

I am on IP5.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1366218056.924890.jpg

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iamevl View Post
    did you set the live wallpaper to none before disabling?
    Yeah. The nexus stuff definitely went away before I went into SBsettings.

Thanks

is the theme listed at the top of winterboard settings?

Yeah. The nexus stuff definitely went away before I went into SBsettings.

Green Apple
    Thanks

is the theme listed at the top of winterboard settings?
    Very top! Only other thing enabled is immediately below it, the LS_MaxModv2 theme from this thread.

Thanks

what other tweaks have you got installed?

Very top! Only other thing enabled is immediately below it, the LS_MaxModv2 theme from this thread.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,544 Times in 2,383 Posts

I'm getting the issue with the sunrise/sunset issue. Curious because on Maxs first version worked flawlessly. I waited till after 9 and this is what it looked like. This is Maxs version 2 and yes I know my bottom overlay doesn't align.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Max_Pa1n (04-17-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

what other tweaks have you got installed?

Haha. Uh. Lots.

Applicable ones (I think):
    CustomGrid 2
    iWidgets
    Livepapers

Can't imagine any of those have anything to do with it. Is there an additional tweak or theme I can install to disable the user wallpaper?

Thanks

i think only livepapers would affect but other than that im puzzled - sorry buddy - i would try uninstall live papers see if it helps. dont forget to reenable it before deleting

Haha. Uh. Lots.

Applicable ones (I think):
    CustomGrid 2
    iWidgets
    Livepapers

Can't imagine any of those have anything to do with it. Is there an additional tweak or theme I can install to disable the user wallpaper?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to iamevl For This Useful Post:

Jimfletcha (04-17-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

i think only livepapers would affect but other than that im puzzled - sorry buddy - i would try uninstall live papers see if it helps. dont forget to reenable it before deleting
    No worries, appreciate the effort! What's that alternative app to LivePapers? I had that installed at one point, but have since removed it. Hmm.