Page 89 of 884 FirstFirst ... 39 798788899091 99 139 189 589 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 17670

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

Thanks
    Thanked 19,950 Times in 4,007 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
    I noticed this as well, hopefully Ian fixed this in the new update coming out.
    I'll get on it right now.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (04-19-2013), GibMcfragger (04-17-2013), King_O_Hill (04-17-2013), mrsmickey (04-25-2013), sigit (04-17-2013), Simon (04-17-2013), slumpey326 (04-17-2013)

thanks Ian, your work is truly extraordinary.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slumpey326 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-17-2013), joshlogic (04-17-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by lostinthemes View Post
    Lol...
    There was someting to install to see weather condition of an iPhone widget in a pc, none of the browsers show it , they only show the date, time widgets...
    This post might help you...
    [Tweak] iWidgets

Quote Originally Posted by rasputin007 View Post
    Here is a quick way to check if it is Yahoo.
    Create a bookmark for Yahoo! Weather - Sunbury, AS on your PC and obviously with your Location ID.
    As soon as you get an "odd" icon etc, open that bookmark to see what info Yahoo is sending to your iPhone.
    Don't leave it to long as you might get an updated version that has the issue fixed.
    A quick Ctrl-A and Ctrl-C, open NotePad and Ctrl-V and you have it save for later.
    This is indeed a great tip. But what if I'm not by my PC and I want to check that page on the go? When I go to the page above on my PC, I like all the information that's displayed. If I try to open that page on my phone, I get an error saying safari can't open xml files. Instead of changing to a different browser, is there an SB iWidget or a notification center tweak that will read the XML data and give me the same amount information on my phone? I downloaded one RSS app but it formatted the page differently and didn't show me nearly as much information.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Marty McFly; 04-17-2013 at 07:58 AM.

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,982 Times in 6,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lostinthemes View Post
    Lol...
    There was someting to install to see weather condition of an iPhone widget in a pc, none of the browsers show it , they only show the date, time widgets...
    You need to use your myLocation.txt file and point your location.js to it in the base folder of your theme.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

lostinthemes (04-17-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    I'll get on it right now.
    You rock dude. Other than that issue, it's perfection.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to GibMcfragger For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-17-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    This post might help you...
    [Tweak] iWidgets

This is indeed a great tip. But what if I'm not by my PC and I want to check that page on the go? When I go to the page above on my PC, I like all the information that's displayed. If I try to open that page on my phone, I get an error saying safari can't open xml files. Instead of changing to a different browser, is there an SB iWidget or a notification center tweak that will read the XML data and give me the same amount information on my phone? I downloaded one RSS app but it formatted the page differently and didn't show me nearly as much information.

Thanks in advance!
    I posted a link a while back that does this.
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I don't believe this is a UniAW problem as some have the problem and some don't. It's been plaguing some of us for weeks - but many don't have the problem at all. That proves it's not in Ian's code.,
    Question for people having this issue. Does it happen to you with all UniAW6 themes or just Max's mods and my revisions?

EDIT: It is not happening to me. I am just asking questions trying to help.
    Last edited by Marty McFly; 04-17-2013 at 08:11 AM.

Thanks

I'm not trying to be an azz here, but I am seeing the same questions asked over and over that have been answered. Please, take some time and do a little searching first.

King, I know you are raising your point but more than one individual is noticing this problem.

Marty, for me I am not using Max's mods and it is happening.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
    King, I know you are raising your point but more than one individual is noticing this problem.

Marty, for me I am not using Max's mods and it is happening.
    I'm not referring to the problem of sunrise / sunset. I'm talking about the "how do I do this" "how do I do that" redundancy.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

kristatos (04-17-2013), NewdestinyX (04-17-2013), RKO1195 (04-17-2013)

sorry King, my bad. Please forgive me

17. The Following User Says Thank You to slumpey326 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (04-17-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I posted a link a while back that does this.
    I'm not having any luck searching the thread. Would you mind posting it again?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Wildfowler's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GibMcfragger View Post
    You rock dude. Other than that issue, it's perfection.
    This is the Modmyi understatement of the week! :-)

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wildfowler For This Useful Post:

GibMcfragger (04-17-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-17-2013), joshlogic (04-17-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone mister jay's Avatar
    Thanks

were can I find a download link to the new animated weather version?

Thanks

Question for people having this issue. Does it happen to you with all UniAW6 themes or just Max's mods and my revisions?

EDIT: It is not happening to me. I am just asking questions trying to help.
    It is happening to all my UniAW6 mods

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Ok, it looks like the geo.placefinder gives a lot of information including the woeid. So it looks like it can possible be hit 83 times an hour per user. Still need to read it with a clear head to make sure I'm understanding it correctly.

Ok, the "Reverse Geocoding" seems to work very well. I put in my lat-long from myLocation.txt file and it came back with very accurate info. So accurate, it gave me my house number! It gives complete address info, as well as the correct woeid. At least this is what I got from my test. I also found this neat little testing page!

Test it here:

http://developer.yahoo.com/yql/console

Paste the query below into the "YOUR YQL STATEMENT" box, but replace the coordinates with your own.

select * from geo.placefinder where text="37.416275,-122.025092" and gflags="R"
    I'm not having any luck searching the thread. Would you mind posting it again?
    Look above!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

RKO1195 (04-17-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    It is happening to all my UniAW6 mods
    BUT - just for YOU.. Not for others. I TOO am having the day to night change problem. But many others are not with Ian's UniAW. So again - I doubt it's anything Ian can fix. Sure hope so. But I'm having the day to night switch problem with Mone's Lockscreens (she only uses WOEID, no GPS) and Dacal's weather LS as well. Now unless everyone's sharing the 'same code' - which COULD be the case - the problem is another iOS6 related thing or some tweak we all share that's blocking the switch - who the heck knows!.. And THIS one doesn't get cleared by the RESET ALL SETTINGS trick - like our last bug did.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

lostinthemes (04-17-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 19,950 Times in 4,007 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GibMcfragger View Post
    Awesome! Thanks! Just out of curiosity, have you figured out/fixed the issue with the day/night transitions not working automatically (have to respring each sun down/sun up to get the background pic/animation to change from sun to moon/moon to sun) ?
    Ok, this is now fixed for the main widget, but I'm having trouble getting it to work in the "Demo mode" will keep trying.

So here's the deal:

Lets say your sunrise time is 6am and your update interval is set to 15 minutes.

Lets say it is now 5:55am and your phone just updated the weather (now showing nighttime images)

The images will not change at 6am (pretend sunrise time), they will only change on the next update, which will be at 6:10am.

This is the case for the day/night walls and the full screen weather wallpapers, hope this is good enough because if you wanted them to change exactly in the correct time you would have to set your update interval to 1 minute!!

Ian.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

cuzin (04-17-2013), Dexy88 (04-19-2013), joshlogic (04-17-2013), Kazuyoshi (04-17-2013), King_O_Hill (04-17-2013), lostinthemes (04-17-2013), mrsmickey (04-25-2013), RKO1195 (04-17-2013), sigit (04-17-2013), slumpey326 (04-17-2013)

thanks Ian, That sounds good. do you think we will be seeing the update today, its like a kid in a candy shop. Cant wait.
    Last edited by slumpey326; 04-17-2013 at 09:23 AM.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slumpey326 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-17-2013), joshlogic (04-17-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Ok, this is now fixed for the main widget, but I'm having trouble getting it to work in the "Demo mode" will keep trying.

So here's the deal:

Lets say your sunrise time is 6am and your update interval is set to 15 minutes.

Lets say it is now 5:55am and your phone just updated the weather (now showing nighttime images)

The images will not change at 6am (pretend sunrise time), they will only change on the next update, which will be at 6:10am.

This is the case for the day/night walls and the full screen weather wallpapers, hope this is good enough because if you wanted them to change exactly in the correct time you would have to set your update interval to 1 minute!!

Ian.
    That sounds perfectly reasonable to me!

32. The Following User Says Thank You to joshlogic For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-17-2013)

Page 89 of 884 FirstFirst ... 39 798788899091 99 139 189 589 ... LastLast