Page 88 of 875 FirstFirst ... 38 788687888990 98 138 188 588 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 17492

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 Times in 4,189 Posts

Please check out the new Config.js file and tell me if I have missed anything:

Going to the city for lunch now.

// UniAW6.1 By Ian Nicoll with credit to Dacal

/* FOR TESTING PURPOSE ONLY - Don't touch for normal use. */

var DemoMode = false;
    var WeatherTest = "heavy_snow"; // Choose from "WEATHER CONDITIONS FOR DEMO MODE" list below.
    var WhereTest = "night"; // Choose "day" or "night".

/* WEATHER CONDITIONS FOR DEMO MODE:

cloud
    fair
    fog
    frost
    hail
    haze
    heavy_snow
    moon
    mostlycloudy
    partlycloudy
    rain
    showers_cloud
    sleet
    snow
    snow_showers
    sun
    thunderstorm
    windy

*/

/* CONFIGURATION
    ================================================== ======================== */

var lang = "en"; //Choose from the "LANGUAGES" list below.

/* LANGUAGES:

(it) for Italian
    (fi) for Finland
    (nl) for Dutch
    (fr) for french
    (de) for german
    (sp) for spanish
    (cn) for Chinese
    (ru) for Russian
    (en) or for english
    */

var gps = true; /* true or false. You NEED to have the "My Location" app installed
    on your phone for GPS localization to work.*/

var UseCityGPS = false; /* true or false, If your city is innacurate with Yahoo RSS,
    you can try to use the GPS localization (if available). */

var UseNeighborhood = true; /* true or false, If your city is inaccurate with GPS,
    you can try to use the neighborhood (or state).*/

var locale = 2165352; /* Yahoo Weather, (used if gps set to false or
    myLocation.txt file is not found).*/

var tempUnit = "c"; // "f" for fahrenheit.

var updateInterval = 15; // in minutes.

var GMT = 0; /* Adjust the hour of sunset and sunrise only if
    YahooWeather doesn't report correctly (summer time).*/

var useRealFeel = false; /* true or false (If you disable the "Feels Like" temp
    in the .css file, you can enable this to show the "Feels
    Like temp as the main display)*/

var ampm = true; // true or false, set to true for 12h format (digital clock & Last Update).

var SecDisplay = true; // true or false, true to display seconds (digital clock only).

var SunsetSunrise = true; // true or false, true to display sunset and sunrise times.

var iconSet = "HTC"; // Icons used for forecasts, choose either "HTC", "DB", "spils", "stardock", or "semitrans".

var ShowAstronaut = true; // true or false, set to true to display astronaut in certain weather conditions.

var PartlyCloudyAstronaut = false; /* true of false, set to true if you want to see the astronaught included in the
    "partlycloudy" condition. NOTE: "ShowAstronaut" switch must also ba set to "true" */

var ShowWiper = true; // true or false, true to activate the wiper in wet weather conditions only.

var ShowRainbow = true; /* true or false, true to display the rainbow animation in daytime
    "Showers" weather condition only.*/

var FullScreenFogHaze = true; /* true or false, set to true to make the fog/haze animations
    full screen, set to false and they are only in top half of screen.*/

var FullScreenClouds = false; /* true or false, set to true to make the cloud animations
    full screen, set to false and they are only in top half of screen.*/

var Second_Hand_Options = "big"; /* (big) for big secondhand, (small) for small second hand,
    (both) for both second hands, (none) for no second hands. */

var Second_Hand_Sweep = true; /* Whichever second hand you selected, you can make it "sweep"
    instead of tick with this option */

var Sun_Moon_from_right_to_left = false; /* true or false. set to true to have the sun/moon
    animations start from the right side of the screen. */

var ShowBalloon = true; /* true or false, to show or hide hot air balloons in certain weather conditions. */

var Number_Of_Balloons = "2"; /* minumum 1, maximum 5. (sets the maximum number of balloons to show on screen) */

var Cloudy_Balloons = false; /* true of false, set to true if you want to see balloons included in the "Cloudy"
    condition. NOTE: "ShowBalloon" switch must also be set to "true" */

var show_day_night_walls = false; /* true or false to show day & night wallpapers (in "Images/day_night_iph4" folder
    or "Images/day_night_iph5" folder. (depending on your iphone type) You will need to
    replace the images in these folders with your own ones, these two images will
    automatically change according to your sunrise/sunset times. */

var show_background = false; /* true or false to show the standard dark wallpaper image (in "Images/Overlay" folder).
    This image is just a background image, it will not change with time or weather. */

var showDock = true; /* true or false to show your dock image if "FullScreen_WW" is set to true, you can
    replace this image with your own dock image in the "Images/dock" folder). */

var sun_moon_arc = true; /* true = the sun/moon will flow across the screen with a slight arc,
    false = the sun/moon will flow straight across the top of the screen. */

var FullScreen_WW = true; /* true of false, set to true if you want "FullScreen Weather Wallpapers", these images
    are in the "Images/fullScreenWeatherWalls" folder. These images are linked to the weather
    condition for your area and will only change when your weather condition changes, or on
    the "next" update after your sunrise/sunset time passes. */

var Hide_Forecast = false; // true or false, set to true to hide the 4 day forecast.

var Hide_Forecast_Background = false; // true or false, set to true to hide the 4 day forecast background.

var Hide_WeatherInfo_Background = false; // true or false, set to true to hide the background image behind the weather info.

var Hide_AnalogClock = false; // true or false, set to true to hide the analog clock.

var Hide_DigitalClock = true; // true or false, set to true to hide the digital clock.

var Hide_All_Weather_Info = false; // true or false, set to true to hide all the weather info (text) on the screen.

var Hide_AnalogClock_Info = false; // true or false, set to true to hide the day, month & year on the analog clock (the date stays).

var Show_Single_Line_Date = false; // true or false, If your'e not using the analog clock, you might want this style date.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

blkmini (04-17-2013), cuzin (04-18-2013), Darrenrooster (04-17-2013), Dexy88 (04-19-2013), Kazuyoshi (04-17-2013), kristatos (04-17-2013), lexus934 (04-17-2013), lostinthemes (04-17-2013), Marty McFly (04-17-2013), Max_Pa1n (04-17-2013), mister jay (04-17-2013), mmcneil (04-17-2013), mrsmickey (04-25-2013), Platini2000 (04-17-2013), RandyTG (04-17-2013), sethbossfan (04-17-2013), siemprelisto (04-17-2013), will822 (04-17-2013), yamakasi73 (04-17-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Kazuyoshi's Avatar
    Thanks

great can´t wait
    Matux is past ... Kazuyoshi is back (thx Simon )

Dropbox
    : exxOS -- Shine --

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazuyoshi For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-17-2013)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-17-2013)

Dam Ian you couldn't ask for more options than that! lol it's going to be a big update and now people can't say they can't do this or that with it you can do everything!!!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-17-2013), joshlogic (04-17-2013), Max_Pa1n (04-17-2013)

var FullScreen_WW = true; /* true of false, set to true if you want "FullScreen Weather Wallpapers", these images
    are in the "Images/fullScreenWeatherWalls" folder. These images are linked to the weather
    condition for your area and will only change when your weather condition changes, or on
    the "next" update
    after your sunrise/sunset time passes. */

I couldnt understand this part, night and day weatherwalls added or not in this update?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lostinthemes View Post
    the "next" update
    after your sunrise/sunset time passes. */

I couldnt understand this part, night and day weatherwalls added or not in this update?
    Yes, have night & day wallpapers but that's separate from this.

This is weather wallpapers, based on whatever your weather is, but there is two of each, a day version and a night version.
    So if it's cloudy in your area and it's daytime, it will show the "cloudy day" wallpaper, if it's still cloudy when your sunset time passes it will change to the "cloudy night" wallpaper on your next update time (based on the update interval you set)

Day/Night wallpapers are a completely different thing.

Hope that's clear,

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

blkmini (04-17-2013), Kazuyoshi (04-17-2013), lostinthemes (04-17-2013), mrsmickey (04-25-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,140 Times in 490 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I think I've asked this before but I don't remember getting an answer. My apologies if one was given and I missed it. My city is Barrie, Ontario and there are two different city codes out there. I know "4097" is the WOEID but I've also used this one in the past: "caxx0025". What is it and what's the difference between the two? Thanks in advance.
    Bombmom explained it before,it basically is this
    1. yahoo url to get WOEID from your latitude and longitude
    2. yahoo url with WOEID to get current weather and location name, but you also get Location ID (CAXX0025)
    3. yahoo url with Location ID to get the 5 day forecast as the woeid one only has 2 day forecast, but you also get current weather and location name.

From the following links you can see that 2. yahoo url and 3. yahoo url have different location names, Gisborne and Sunbury.
    Yahoo! Weather - Gisborne, AU (2. yahoo url)
    Yahoo! Weather - Sunbury, AS (3.yahoo url)

It is up to the script creator which location is taken, the one from the 2. yahoo url or the one from the 3. yahoo url.

Yahoo still ignores little settlements, like my village, and gives me the name of the closest settlement it knows which is a few miles away. That's why I use Google as it is much more accurate

Code:
    function addressLocation() {  
    var url = "http://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/geocode/json?latlng=" + latitude + "," + longitude + "&sensor=false"
    	$.getJSON(url, function(data) {
    	 var address=data.results[0].formatted_address;
    	  document.getElementById("address").innerText=address;
    	})
     }
    The amount of info can changed by the number in data.results[0].formatted_address, e.g. data.results[1].formatted_address etc, see https://developers.google.com/maps/d...odingViewports for full information.

Here is an example with data.results[0].formatted_address

And this is an example with data.results[1].formatted_address

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-17-2013), Marty McFly (04-17-2013), Max_Pa1n (04-17-2013)

Thank you very much...Apologize for my misunderstanding...
    One suggestion...Maybe the condition you explained, partlycloudy windy enters in the demo area, everybody may test this interesting condition

Thanks

Thank you very much...Apologize for my misunderstanding...
    One suggestion...Maybe the condition you explained, partlycloudy windy enters in the demo area, everybody may test this interesting condition
    You can put any condition you want in the Demo mode.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (04-17-2013), lostinthemes (04-17-2013), mrsmickey (04-25-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Hi all,

So I think I'm finished the update, I have only done the PerPage version till now so need to make all the other versions now.

You guys are gonna love this update, absolutely everything can be accomplished in the Config file only, no more playing with opacity levels in the css files, you can remove EVERYTHING (for animations only) or as in the screenshot below I removed the forecastbg, analog clock, weatherInfobg, then activated the digital clock and the single line date option.

Yes I'm back home now.

Awwwwwsome ! I only used uniaw for my LS cuz it causes a bit lag on my SB but this one surely gonna rock my sb ^^

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ipawnforfun For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-17-2013)

Thanks

I just added ANOTHER switch,

var I_Have_a_Transparent_StatusBar = false;

Set this one to "true" and it wall automatically raise the whole body up by 20px.

This one gave be a bit of trouble because I added the "dock" option which has different "top" settings for iph4 & iph5, so when I raised the body up with the switch the dock image also went up and we don't want that... all fixed and working perfect now.

=====================

Quote Originally Posted by ipawnforfun View Post
    Awwwwwsome ! I only used uniaw for my LS cuz it causes a bit lag on my SB but this one surely gonna rock my sb ^^
    Just curious M8, what type of iPhone are you using? I have a 4S and i5 and can say there is no lag whatsoever on these.

20. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

ahh_boi (04-18-2013), Dacal (04-17-2013), Darrenrooster (04-17-2013), ipawnforfun (04-17-2013), joshlogic (04-17-2013), Kazuyoshi (04-17-2013), King_O_Hill (04-17-2013), kristatos (04-17-2013), lostinthemes (04-17-2013), Marty McFly (04-17-2013), Max_Pa1n (04-17-2013), mrsmickey (04-25-2013), siemprelisto (04-17-2013), Simon (04-17-2013), Wildfowler (04-17-2013), will822 (04-17-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Wildfowler's Avatar
    Thanks

-wiper-tweak.png

I've tweaked the wiper a bit so that it stays visible on screen between wipes and it's a bit smaller so you can see all of the wiper as it wipes. If this takes your fancy, you just need to change a few of the degree settings in the CSS/Weather/iph5 rain and showers_cloud css files, modify the height and width and then change the animation duration. The settings I've tweaked are below:

/* Rain condition iph5
    UniAW6.0 By Ian Nicoll with credit to Dacal */

@-webkit-keyframes wiper{
    0% {-webkit-transform:rotate(-90deg);}
    60% {-webkit-transform:rotate(-90deg);}
    70% {-webkit-transform:rotate(95deg);}
    80% {-webkit-transform:rotate(-90deg);}
    100% {-webkit-transform:rotate(-90deg);}}

#wiper{
    background-size:55px 300px;
    position:absolute;
    background-color: transparent;
    top:-5px;
    left:120px;
    height: 200px;
    width: 38px;
    -webkit-animation: wiper;
    -webkit-transform-origin-x: 80%;
    -webkit-transform-origin-y: 3%;
    -webkit-animation-duration: 15s;
    -webkit-animation-iteration-count: infinite;

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wildfowler For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-17-2013), kristatos (04-17-2013), lostinthemes (04-17-2013), Marty McFly (04-17-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    I just added ANOTHER switch,

var I_Have_a_Transparent_StatusBar = false;

Set this one to "true" and it wall automatically raise the whole body up by 20px.

This one gave be a bit of trouble because I added the "dock" option which has different "top" settings for iph4 & iph5, so when I raised the body up with the switch the dock image also went up and we don't want that... all fixed and working perfect now.

=====================

Just curious M8, what type of iPhone are you using? I have a 4S and i5 and can say there is no lag whatsoever on these.
    4S ! i wont say it lag its just a kinda spike when rolling b/w pages .. i like it really smooth so never put animations

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ipawnforfun For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-17-2013)

I remember its told a couple of times but I couldnt find it, what was the name of the software to show the weather widgets in a pc?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GibMcfragger View Post
    Awesome! Thanks! Just out of curiosity, have you figured out/fixed the issue with the day/night transitions not working automatically (have to respring each sun down/sun up to get the background pic/animation to change from sun to moon/moon to sun) ?
    Does anybody know how to fix this?

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,892 Times in 6,764 Posts

I remember its told a couple of times but I couldnt find it, what was the name of the software to show the weather widgets in a pc?
    Safari? Chrome?
    Widget Weather 2.0 App Currently in Public Beta for iOS 8 only!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by GibMcfragger
    Awesome! Thanks! Just out of curiosity, have you figured out/fixed the issue with the day/night transitions not working automatically (have to respring each sun down/sun up to get the background pic/animation to change from sun to moon/moon to sun) ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Does anybody know how to fix this?
    I noticed this as well, hopefully Ian fixed this in the new update coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
    I noticed this as well, hopefully Ian fixed this in the new update coming out.
    I don't believe this is a UniAW problem as some have the problem and some don't. It's been plaguing some of us for weeks - but many don't have the problem at all. That proves it's not in Ian's code.,
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

slumpey326 (04-17-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Safari? Chrome?

Lol...
    There was someting to install to see weather condition of an iPhone widget in a pc, none of the browsers show it , they only show the date, time widgets...

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I don't believe this is a UniAW problem as some have the problem and some don't. It's been plaguing some of us for weeks - but many don't have the problem at all. That proves it's not in Ian's code.,
    thanks, I am just excited for the new updated. Can't wait!!!

Page 88 of 875 FirstFirst ... 38 788687888990 98 138 188 588 ... LastLast