+ Reply
Page 84 of 879 FirstFirst ... 34 748283848586 94 134 184 584 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 17564

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by ferlop15 Many thx to you, Ian, and Dacal for continuing to bring us animated weather to our iphones...the theme is by Bars, icons modified by Mone...thx to
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Many thx to you, Ian, and Dacal for continuing to bring us animated weather to our iphones...the theme is by Bars, icons modified by Mone...thx to all....still workin on a couple of weather refresh issues....

Looks sick, can't wait to rock this. Btw, where do I get that dock? TIA

Thanks
    Thanked 8,989 Times in 4,509 Posts

Is anyone observing the phenomenon on Max's mod of Mone's SB widget that the UniAW elements update when weather changes - WELL BEFORE the elements in Mone's original widget - like the temp, etc, from Mone's original lags behind the UniAW changes. And for those that will ask - yes, I've determined that all of the refresh rates in all files - even the one nested deep in Mone's older style .html file are all set to 15 minutes.

Ferlop did you say you've been having some weather 'refresh' issues too. We spent about a week looking for refresh issues that were plaguing a few of us - only to find that a RESET ALL SETTINGS worked - but then problems crept back in after a few days. For me - UniAW stuff seems okay - except for the change from Day to Night - which often needs a respring still. But widget refreshes weather just fine when driving from City to City. But Mone's older code seems to have the 'respring only' issue for changes to take place.

Anyone noticing this?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (04-15-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone phil73's Avatar
    Thanks

merci marmoul,super taf mon pote
    http://modmyi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3662304&dateline=1362  245293

5. The Following User Says Thank You to phil73 For This Useful Post:

Marmoul (04-16-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,744 Times in 1,054 Posts

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering how to simulate conditions in the UniAW6.js file for testing purposes? I would like to be able to manipulate not only the time of day but also the weather conditions so the appropriate weatherwall/animation appear. Is manipulating the time of day as easy as just changing the time of the phone in settings?

I think I've found out how to manipulate (ie: call up) just the animations. I found that altering this line 'filename = Conditions[obj.icon];' to 'filename = "thunderstorm";' will bring up the thunderstorm animation but that obviously doesn't change the weatherwall to the appropriate one. It also doesn't change the weather "desc" that displays.

I would like to be able to call up any weather condition at any time (and everything that goes along with it: animation, weatherwall, etc.).

Hopefully I'm asking this question clearly. Thank you in advance.

EDIT: (you had to know an edit was coming - lol). OK, I think I've got it. Manipulating the animation the way I described above didn't seem right but this does. I found this line...

obj.icon = conditionTag.getAttribute("code");

If I comment it out and add the line "obj.icon = "23";" (for example), not only does the weatherwall change to the appropriate picture but the appropriate animation shows too.

Lastly, I did indeed find that just changing the time on my computer is the best way to manipulate the time when theme testing.
    Last edited by Marty McFly; 04-15-2013 at 05:49 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Is anyone observing the phenomenon on Max's mod of Mone's SB widget that the UniAW elements update when weather changes - WELL BEFORE the elements in Mone's original widget - like the temp, etc, from Mone's original lags behind the UniAW changes. And for those that will ask - yes, I've determined that all of the refresh rates in all files - even the one nested deep in Mone's older style .html file are all set to 15 minutes.

Ferlop did you say you've been having some weather 'refresh' issues too. We spent about a week looking for refresh issues that were plaguing a few of us - only to find that a RESET ALL SETTINGS worked - but then problems crept back in after a few days. For me - UniAW stuff seems okay - except for the change from Day to Night - which often needs a respring still. But widget refreshes weather just fine when driving from City to City. But Mone's older code seems to have the 'respring only' issue for changes to take place.

Anyone noticing this?
    The only thing I have noticed myself is the fact that the day/night transitions don't work without a respring. The weather updates fine, but the sun will just hang on the right side after sundown, and won't swap to the moon until a respring.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marmoul View Post
    hello everyone, this is my LS share. Thank you to all those who shared. For the translation of the weather simply go into the file config.js. For the calendar, go to the file and calendar.html AutreInfo.js to change in English or another language. Grieve but I can not give much help because I do not speak English. Thank you all and enjoy.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...rAnimLS1.0.rar
    Can anyone help me change the calendar to English I went to calendar.html like he said but can't find nothing about language.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to C2CA For This Useful Post:

mkheinz (04-16-2013)

Livin the iPhone Life Fattone66's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,224 Times in 2,745 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marmoul View Post
    hello everyone, this is my LS share. Thank you to all those who shared. For the translation of the weather simply go into the file config.js. For the calendar, go to the file and calendar.html AutreInfo.js to change in English or another language. Grieve but I can not give much help because I do not speak English. Thank you all and enjoy.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...rAnimLS1.0.rar
    Please could I get layer without the letters or just put fattone.ImageUploadedByModMyi1366071623.684042.jpg

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

mkheinz (04-16-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Hi everyone,

I'm wondering how to simulate conditions in the UniAW6.js file for testing purposes? I would like to be able to manipulate not only the time of day but also the weather conditions so the appropriate weatherwall/animation appear. Is manipulating the time of day as easy as just changing the time of the phone in settings?

I think I've found out how to manipulate (ie: call up) just the animations. I found that altering this line 'filename = Conditions[obj.icon];' to 'filename = "thunderstorm";' will bring up the thunderstorm animation but that obviously doesn't change the weatherwall to the appropriate one. It also doesn't change the weather "desc" that displays.

I would like to be able to call up any weather condition at any time (and everything that goes along with it: animation, weatherwall, etc.).

Hopefully I'm asking this question clearly. Thank you in advance.

EDIT: (you had to know an edit was coming - lol). OK, I think I've got it. Manipulating the animation the way I described above didn't seem right but this does. I found this line...

obj.icon = conditionTag.getAttribute("code");

If I comment it out and add the line "obj.icon = "23";" (for example), not only does the weatherwall change to the appropriate picture but the appropriate animation shows too.

Lastly, I did indeed find that just changing the time on my computer is the best way to manipulate the time when theme testing.
    You basically got it, Marty. Time of day can most easily be accomplished by changing clock in computer. But the weather condition thing can be accomplished in more than 1 way. You found 1. That way is a little more 'deep' than one Ian left for you that's easier - and then one even easier is coming in the update 6.1 where in the config.js he's giving us a 'test' mode - that you set to true - which will look like:
    test = true/false
    condition =
    time of day = day'night
    So easy Thank you IAN and DACAL..

In the mean time condition is even easier for me - by opening the UniAW.js and near the beginning are the conditions. Just look at your local weather and determine what that is - and the replace the condition in " " quotes with the one you want to see for testing.

So if it's cloudy outside now and that's what yahoo is reporting - go look for this line..
    "cloud", //26 cloudy

--and then change what's in quotes to the animation you want to see. Remember - what's in quotes is the name of the .js file in Weather scripts minus the '.js' extension. So when it's cloudy reported from Yahoo - you see Ian's "cloud.js" running. If you want to see thunderstorm.js running instead just change that line above to:
    "thunderstorm", //26 cloudy

Save and respring. Boom..

Quote Originally Posted by GibMcfragger View Post
    The only thing I have noticed myself is the fact that the day/night transitions don't work without a respring. The weather updates fine, but the sun will just hang on the right side after sundown, and won't swap to the moon until a respring.
    Yeah. That's my main issue as well. Just day to night switch is not automatic without respring. Weird.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 04-15-2013 at 09:06 PM.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

lostinthemes (04-16-2013), Marty McFly (04-16-2013), mfisherbsu (04-15-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,371 Times in 1,809 Posts

Dacal has always had his Anim weather so you can test it on computer you just had to take the /* out in top of js but in topaz he added the demo mode in Config file to be easy

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-15-2013), Marty McFly (04-16-2013), Max_Pa1n (04-16-2013), The_Durben (04-16-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RKO1195 View Post
    Dacal has always had his Anim weather so you can test it on computer you just had to take the /* out in top of js but in topaz he added the demo mode in Config file to be easy
    Yes, I was aware of that. Dacal is helping Ian to put it in UNI AW as well in 6.1.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks

That's good the UNIAW 6.1 is going to have everything in it lol it's going to be the all time big one!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-15-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-15-2013), Max_Pa1n (04-16-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 19,209 Times in 3,918 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Yes, I was aware of that. Dacal is helping Ian to put it in UNIAW as well in 6.1.
    Hey all,

No, Dacal isn't helping me, I figure it out myself, (of coarse I use BasaltHD/TopaZ as reference sometimes) I haven't asked for Dacal's help at all during this UniAW version 6 apart from the question or two you see me post here, the same goes for this 6.1 update.
    My demo mode is also way different from Dacal's themes, the UniAW one has over 40 settings coded into it.

I take pride in doing things myself and I know how overwhelmed Dacal is with requests so I try my best not to bother him, but if I ever get stuck on something for more than 1 or 2 days & I cannot find the answer online then I ask him for help, and he always does, usually it's just something simple & stupid that I have done or missed out, he usually finds it in a few minutes But can honestly say that this version 6 (and 6.1) is 99+% done by myself. (I had a good teacher)

Of coarse I am not including the "location.js" file, that was ALL Dacal.

SO...

I have just added ANOTHER switch in the Config file, this one took me a while to work out but have it working now in one condition only, now I just got to amend all the other javascript conditions.

Introducing Option: "Arc_Sun/Moon"
    This was used in early versions, but hasn't been active for a long time now, so I dug up version 4 to find the code again. It's easy to implement on it's own, but not so easy to have it as a switch in the Config file.

Basically with this switch you can have the sun/moon animate straight across the top of the screen as usual, or you can have it animate in an arc across the top section of the screen.
    I couldn't have too big an arc for this full screen animations as it would start off way too low on the screen, but it's a very noticeable arc and I think it's a good addition.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 04-15-2013 at 11:15 PM.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

20. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

blkmini (04-16-2013), cuzin (04-16-2013), Dacal (04-16-2013), daddykool (04-16-2013), Darrenrooster (04-18-2013), Dexy88 (04-19-2013), G-weezy (04-15-2013), GibMcfragger (04-15-2013), Kazuyoshi (04-15-2013), King_O_Hill (04-16-2013), KraXik (04-16-2013), Krima (04-15-2013), kristatos (04-16-2013), lostinthemes (04-16-2013), Marty McFly (04-16-2013), Max_Pa1n (04-16-2013), mrsmickey (04-25-2013), NewdestinyX (04-16-2013), RandyTG (04-16-2013), RKO1195 (04-15-2013), siemprelisto (04-16-2013), simer_cool (04-17-2013), Simon (04-16-2013), ssopus (04-15-2013), The_Durben (04-16-2013), VOLTAGExDT (04-16-2013), Wildfowler (04-16-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Hey all,

No, Dacal isn't helping me, I figure it out myself, (of coarse I use BasaltHD/TopaZ as reference sometimes) I haven't asked for Dacal's help at all during this UniAW version 6 apart from the question or two you see me post here, the same goes for this 6.1 update.
    My demo mode is also way different from Dacal's themes, the UniAW one has over 40 settings coded into it.

I take pride in doing things myself and I know how overwhelmed Dacal is with requests so I try my best not to bother him, but if I ever get stuck on something for more than 1 or 2 days & I cannot find the answer online then I ask him for help, and he always does, usually it's just something simple & stupid that I have done or missed out, he usually finds it in a few minutes But can honestly say that this version 6 (and 6.1) is 99+% done by myself. (I had a good teacher)

Of coarse I am not including the "location.js" file, that was ALL Dacal.

SO...

I have just added ANOTHER switch in the Config file, this one took me a while to work out but have it working now in one condition only, now I just got to amend all the other javascript conditions.

Introducing Option: "Arc_Sun/Moon"
    This was used in early versions, but hasn't been active for a long time now, so I dug up version 4 to find the code again. It's easy to implement on it's own, but not so easy to have it as a switch in the Config file.

Basically with this switch you can have the sun/moon animate straight across the top of the screen as usual, or you can have it animate in an arc across the top section of the screen.
    I couldn't have too big an arc for this full screen animations as it would start off way too low on the screen, but it's a very noticeable arc and I think it's a good addition.
    That's cool. Excellent work as usual dude. Thanks for all your hard work.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to GibMcfragger For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-15-2013)

Livin the iPhone Life Steph53940's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,925 Times in 1,128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Please could I get layer without the letters or just put fattone.Attachment 632628

Quote Originally Posted by phil73 View Post
    Salut Phil tiens si ça te dit.l'ami marmoul nous fait vraiment du super taf//Hi Phil if you'd like dit.l friend marmoul we really super taf

Last edited by Steph53940; 04-15-2013 at 11:26 PM.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

Fattone66 (04-16-2013), Hip5 (04-16-2013), Marmoul (04-16-2013), phil73 (04-16-2013), RKO1195 (04-15-2013)

Thanks

That's good Ian it makes it better when you can say I did this on my own! I know it does for me when I can do stuff I've come a long way with the help from Durben Dacal and Chevy and Stratnik, they all have giving me help and still do thanks to all

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-16-2013), lostinthemes (04-16-2013), The_Durben (04-16-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Marmoul's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by phil73 View Post
    Merci poto
    iphonejailbreak.fr

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Marmoul For This Useful Post:

phil73 (04-16-2013)

Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Thanks

@Drifter
    Hi, i have only the ani weather iwidget, how can i enable the desc on it?
    All things are deleted in this widget.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Hey all,

Didn't mean to imply otherwise, Ian. You are completely capable. .. I was just repeating your own phrasing that you'd be implementing "a Demo mode" "like Dacal has in Basalt" a few pages back. You had said that. So I just repeated it. Of course UniAW has grown hugely in 6. And it wouldn't be anything but unique.

Meant no intentional insult, bro.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

31. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-16-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Marmoul's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by C2CA View Post
    Can anyone help me change the calendar to English I went to calendar.html like he said but can't find nothing about language.
    like https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...7/Calendar.rar

Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Please could I get layer without the letters or just put fattone.Attachment 632628
    Voici les images

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by roman3001 View Post
    @Drifter
    Hi, i have only the ani weather iwidget, how can i enable the desc on it?
    All things are deleted in this widget.
    Yes, I stripped the Animations Only iWidget Version of all code not pertaining to the animations so It could be used along with my Individual Weather Element iWidgets found on the iWidget thread.

There's separate City, Temp, Description, Weather Icon, Clock, Calendar and 4 Day Forecast elements with their own Styling Options menu to make easy to style and to place anywhere on your Springboard.

Much easier using the individual Weather Elements you like as iWidgets vs. having to reimplement the code and styling back into the UniAW6.

Cheers

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LurkerStatus For This Useful Post:

daddykool (04-17-2013), Marty McFly (04-16-2013), NewdestinyX (04-16-2013)