Page 83 of 875 FirstFirst ... 33 738182838485 93 133 183 583 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 17493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

Quote Originally Posted by luis31 View Post
    Can nobody help me with the animations? Of balloms? I have an iphone 5 and they happen to me very fast in that route of and files I have to form it? Thnks
    See my post right above u....

Quote Originally Posted by Dexy88 View Post
    You fix my problem m8!

Thanks, now all working
    No problem. It was driving me insane for the longest time. I didn't even think of %hooks law as being the culprit.

Thanks
    Thanked 29,925 Times in 5,015 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    The MMI uploader only gives very small pics inline. Even when you clik on it - they only get a little larger. If you look at the forum from a computer you'll see they wonderful full size full page pics that most modders post. Using the ModMyi upload function will never get you that. That doesn't mean you can't upload via the app. You just upload to photobucket or imgur first and they give you a BBCode tag to copy to clipboard which you then past into your post on the app - to get the large photo.

Here's what you see:

Only a suggestion -- you know - bigger is better..
    Use photobucket or image shack to upload copy the direct link and paste it in the image tab...done...big beautiful images

I upload right to the photobucket app and copy the link very easy

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-15-2013), Kazuyoshi (04-15-2013), lostinthemes (04-16-2013), Marty McFly (04-15-2013), RKO1195 (04-16-2013), The_Durben (04-15-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 21,510 Times in 4,312 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rasputin007 View Post
    Have a look at JavaScript Comparison and Logical Operators and the next chapter, JS comparison. Especially the logical operators
    Hi Ras,

I see what I did wrong now, sorry to trouble you.

The above code cannot work as sometimes iphoneType is iph5.. Dhu. It's so annoying to miss these stupid little things and spend ages looking for the fault!

THIS works:

if ((iPhoneType === "iph4") && (show_day_night_walls === true)) {
    document.getElementById("DayNightWalls").src="Imag es/day_night/night.png";
    } else {
    if ((iPhoneType === "iph5") && (show_day_night_walls === true)) {
    document.getElementById("DayNightWalls").src="Imag es/day_night_iph5/night.png";}
    }

Yeah, have to get my 500 post LOL
    I think that's Brian's daily quota, right Brain?.

Sorry Brain, I'm just feeling happy cause I got the code fixed, I'm soo stupid sometimes.

AND I'm heading home in 7hrs. But it takes me 15hrs to get their.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 04-15-2013 at 12:30 PM.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

GibMcfragger (04-15-2013), Kazuyoshi (04-15-2013), King_O_Hill (04-15-2013), lostinthemes (04-16-2013), Max_Pa1n (04-15-2013), mrsmickey (04-25-2013), RKO1195 (04-16-2013), The_Durben (04-15-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Hi Ras,

I see what I did wrong now, sorry to trouble you.

The above code cannot work as sometimes iphoneType is iph5.. Dhu. It's so annoying to miss these stupid little things and spend ages looking for the fault!

THIS works:

if ((iPhoneType === "iph4") && (show_day_night_walls === true)) {
    document.getElementById("DayNightWalls").src="Imag es/day_night/night.png";
    } else {
    if ((iPhoneType === "iph5") && (show_day_night_walls === true)) {
    document.getElementById("DayNightWalls").src="Imag es/day_night_iph5/night.png";}
    }

Sorry Brain, I'm just feeling happy cause I got the code fixed, I'm soo stupid sometimes.

No trouble at all Ian, that page is a good reference site, I have it bookmarked.

Here an alternative suggestion

Code:
    if (show_day_night_walls === true) {
    document.getElementById("DayNightWalls").src="Images/day_night/night_"+iPhoneType+".png";
    }
    Provided the var iPhoneType has been declared to either iph4 or iph5 and the png images are named also accordingly, night_iph4.png and night_iph5.png and both are in the Images/day_night folder.
    Nothing is impossible only miracles take a bit longer!

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-15-2013), King_O_Hill (04-15-2013), lostinthemes (04-16-2013), LurkerStatus (04-15-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Klont's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi guys, i think this a Yahoo problem (Sunny at this hour) or do i need to adjust something?
    Do not think it is a summer/winter time problem, because it still would be sunny at 21:41

Thanks for the help guys keep u the excellent work, allready realy looking forward to the UniAW update.
    Has been quite sometime ago i had this much fun with my phone again, thank you all for that

Thanks
    Thanked 21,510 Times in 4,312 Posts

No trouble at all Ian, that page is a good reference site, I have it bookmarked.

Here an alternative suggestion

Code:
    if (show_day_night_walls === true) {
    document.getElementById("DayNightWalls").src="Images/day_night/night_"+iPhoneType+".png";
    }
    Provided the var iPhoneType has been declared to either iph4 or iph5 and the png images are named also accordingly, night_iph4.png and night_iph5.png and both are in the Images/day_night folder.
    Thanks Ras, that looks even leaner.

Quote Originally Posted by Klont View Post
    Hi guys, i think this a Yahoo problem (Sunny at this hour) or do i need to adjust something?
    Do not think it is a summer/winter time problem, because it still would be sunny at 21:41

Thanks for the help guys keep u the excellent work, allready realy looking forward to the UniAW update.
    Has been quite sometime ago i had this much fun with my phone again, thank you all for that

It's Yahoo, nothing you can do M8.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (04-15-2013), Klont (04-15-2013), Max_Pa1n (04-15-2013), mrsmickey (04-25-2013)

Can i get your weather walls ! TIA ^^.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mister jay's Avatar
    Thanks

Is this a free theme/widget lockscreen
    or comes this with the exxOS theme?

Here is a quick way to check if it is Yahoo.
    Create a bookmark for Yahoo! Weather - Sunbury, AS on your PC and obviously with your Location ID.
    As soon as you get an "odd" icon etc, open that bookmark to see what info Yahoo is sending to your iPhone.
    Don't leave it to long as you might get an updated version that has the issue fixed.
    A quick Ctrl-A and Ctrl-C, open NotePad and Ctrl-V and you have it save for later.
    Nothing is impossible only miracles take a bit longer!

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

cuzin (04-15-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-15-2013), King_O_Hill (04-15-2013), Klont (04-15-2013), lostinthemes (04-16-2013), LurkerStatus (04-15-2013), Marty McFly (04-15-2013), Max_Pa1n (04-15-2013), pnunez1310 (04-15-2013), RKO1195 (04-15-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 29,925 Times in 5,015 Posts

Here is a quick way to check if it is Yahoo.
    Create a bookmark for Yahoo! Weather - Sunbury, AS on your PC and obviously with your Location ID.
    As soon as you get an "odd" icon etc, open that bookmark to see what info Yahoo is sending to your iPhone.
    Don't leave it to long as you might get an updated version that has the issue fixed.
    A quick Ctrl-A and Ctrl-C, open NotePad and Ctrl-V and you have it save for later.
    Awesome tip!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (04-15-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post

I try and keep it under 250!

It will be nice to see you home this time tomorrow!

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

18. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-15-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ipawnforfun View Post
    Can i get your weather walls ! TIA ^^.
    You only want this weatherwall?

Quote Originally Posted by mister jay View Post
    Is this a free theme/widget lockscreen
    or comes this with the exxOS theme?
    It is a free LS, Thanks to and credits to @thewaytozion and @yamaksi73.
    They did an awsome job and the LS has a lot of (config)possibilities en much fun Stuff in it.
    (and offcourse Ian, Dacal and all other for the brilliant UniAW6)

For those who want it, you can download it here:, have fun with it
    exxOS

By the way the Slider is no part of the LS, this is from the paid Theme Auros.
    Last edited by Klont; 04-15-2013 at 02:35 PM.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Klont For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-15-2013), kristatos (04-15-2013), lostinthemes (04-16-2013), Marty McFly (04-15-2013), phil73 (04-15-2013), siemprelisto (04-15-2013)

You only want this weatherwall?

It is a free LS, Thanks to and credits to @thewaytozion and @yamaksi73.
    They did an awsome job and the LS has a lot of (config)possibilities en much fun Stuff in it.

exxOS
    All Weather walls AND YOUR BALLOON IMAGES TOO Sorry to be a pain really liked the superman

exxOS
    Would you mind sharing that 'CameraGrabber' icon? I see it and the slider are not part of the theme - I know the slider is part of the paid Auros theme but I don't believe the camera grabber is. Thanks so much for posting this LS.

All Weather walls AND YOUR BALLOON IMAGES TOO Sorry to be a pain really liked the superman
    3 sets of weather walls included in the theme - very cool. The additional animations are also awesome!
    Last edited by Marty McFly; 04-15-2013 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Many thx to you, Ian, and Dacal for continuing to bring us animated weather to our iphones...the theme is by Bars, icons modified by Mone...thx to all....still workin on a couple of weather refresh issues....

Can you share image of sunset and sunrise?

Thanks

The slider is indeed form Auros and no part of the LS, the camaragrabber i got form here, so thanks and credits to the one who posted and who made it

UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

Most of the weatherwalls are in the LS, the original UniAW6 set and two sets of day/night weatherwalls
    corresponding with the different Weathertyps, so choices enough i think
    Also the balloons, superman, birds, planes, flying saucer and the spaceman are in it
    Last edited by Klont; 04-15-2013 at 03:03 PM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Klont For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (04-16-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Marty, I'm gonna tell you something with 'tenderness' - more tenderness than how it was conveyed to me a year ago... LOL!!! -- And this is it.. DO the mod yourself, bro.. You've learned a lot.

Max's code is laid out beautifully - as a lot of it is Ian's code which is immaculate.

I'll give you this hint. Modding Max's from iPhone 5 to iPhone 4 is 90% about changing the positions of things in the Main.css file. The rest is about image sizes. You have the task before you of converting the size of his weather walls. That's trickier - but not impossible. There's a little software called Gimp - that's NOWHERE near as expensive as Photoshop.. In fact it might be free and it will let you open the weather walls and change their size from 640x1136 (iphone 5) to 640x960 (iPhone 4/4S). Experiment with Gimp.. Find all the files affected.. and then start moving things from lower on the screen to higher so no data falls off the end of the screen. Max's fonts may be a little too large to look right on iP4 - so change size.. You can do this, man!!!! ;-)

And when you're stuck - ask SPECIFIC question. VERY specific questions.. The veteran modders here responded to me very quickly when I said things like "My text wordwrapped to next line.. What did I do wrong"... Stuff like that will get a quicker answer than "I just can't get it to work, can someone do this for me?"..... Trust me. The knowledge you'll gain and the fun of accomplishment is worth the time invested. If you get crazy stuck.. PM me.. and what I don't know I know someone who does!

EXQUISITE, Max! As USUAL, bro!! Can't wait for the share... Well done!
    How do you make statusbar on locksreen different from statusbar on SB???
    What are the files?

Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Many thx to you, Ian, and Dacal for continuing to bring us animated weather to our iphones...the theme is by Bars, icons modified by Mone...thx to all....still workin on a couple of weather refresh issues....

Can you share images of sunrise and sunset?

Quote Originally Posted by Giaco View Post
    How do you make statusbar on locksreen different from statusbar on SB???
    What are the files?
    You can't.

You can only alter them by color condition, not be where you are.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

in the video does not seem so

iPhone? More like MyPhone Marmoul's Avatar
    Thanks

hello everyone, this is my LS share. Thank you to all those who shared. For the translation of the weather simply go into the file config.js. For the calendar, go to the file and calendar.html AutreInfo.js to change in English or another language. Grieve but I can not give much help because I do not speak English. Thank you all and enjoy.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...rAnimLS1.0.rar

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Marmoul For This Useful Post:

Fattone66 (04-15-2013), King_O_Hill (04-15-2013), kristatos (04-15-2013), lostinthemes (04-16-2013), Marty McFly (04-15-2013), Max_Pa1n (04-16-2013), phil73 (04-15-2013), RandyTG (04-15-2013), siemprelisto (04-15-2013)

Page 83 of 875 FirstFirst ... 33 738182838485 93 133 183 583 ... LastLast