Page 826 of 875 FirstFirst ... 326 726 776 816824825826827828 836 ... LastLast
Results 16,501 to 16,520 of 17492

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

  1. #16501
    Yeah, go Widget Weather. Pulling direct from the Weather.app is definitely the sensible option and I am definitely drawn to what you think is best.

    Thanks bro. There are lots of people gonna be very pleased with you!


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeilJClements For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (07-21-2014), Mary48336 (07-22-2014)

  3. #16502
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,751
    Thanks
    43,249
    Thanked 18,752 Times in 6,733 Posts

    I like option 3 the best.

    But then I'm a little biased
    Widget Weather 2.0 App Currently in Public Beta for iOS 8 only!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather 2.0

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    BootsBrown (07-22-2014), Ian Nicoll (07-22-2014), marco29 (07-21-2014), Mary48336 (07-22-2014), Simon (07-21-2014)

  5. #16503
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I like option 3 the best.

    But then I'm a little biased
    Oooh! And why would that be? 😉 Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to NeilJClements For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (07-21-2014)

  7. #16504
    Where can I get a uniaw 6.4 cydget version. But in a .deb file. This pangu jail break took up all of my storage so I cant copy the Un archived folder to the lockcydgets directory. Never had this problem befor with a lot more stuff installed too. So please any help would be appreciated..!


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  8. #16505
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,751
    Thanks
    43,249
    Thanked 18,752 Times in 6,733 Posts

    Cydgets uses the system partition, so it gives you a very limited amount of storage. I always create a symlink to a folder outside this partition so that I can use the abundant storage capacity of your device.

    This is not a Pangu issue, this is how Cydgets have always worked.
    Widget Weather 2.0 App Currently in Public Beta for iOS 8 only!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather 2.0

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (07-22-2014)

  10. #16506
    I just never had a problem with any of the other jailbreaks. They didn't take up so much if the system partition. Can you by any chance explain how I can that. The sym link I mean. Or point me in a detection of a tutorial please. Thank for a quick reply.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

    The cydget uniaw is the best in the spence that it interferes the least with lock screen. LockHTML For example interferes more I think.
    Also what would be the best version to use with lockhtml. And do I need widget weather tweak if already have the myLocation.txt file in my documents folder.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Last edited by intramorph; 07-21-2014 at 06:09 PM.

  11. #16507
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,751
    Thanks
    43,249
    Thanked 18,752 Times in 6,733 Posts

    So I go in iFile and cut the LockCydgets folder and move it to /Library. Then I select edit and select the newly moved LockCydgets folder press the copy paste icon and select copy/symlink. Then go back to the original location for the LockCydgets folder and press the copy/paste icon, but this time select create symlink. Done!

    UniAW 6.4 uses WW tweak so if you use that one, you will need the WW tweak.
    Widget Weather 2.0 App Currently in Public Beta for iOS 8 only!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather 2.0

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (07-22-2014), intramorph (07-22-2014)

  13. #16508
    Looks like you've been 'elevated' to PURPLE status, King!! Around here - I've read that means - you're a 'senior advisor'… one who is known to be very knowledgable and consistently helpful.. Well - you are CERTAINLY THAT, my friend. Thanks for all you do for us and the gobs of time you spend giving us great info. Well deserved, bro!!

    But who the heck played with your second line of the avatar.. Oy.. The rainbow stuff is killing me.. LOL!!!

    Again, well deserved, my friend!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    BootsBrown (07-22-2014), King_O_Hill (07-21-2014), Marty McFly (07-21-2014), Mary48336 (07-22-2014), Simon (07-21-2014)

  15. #16509
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,751
    Thanks
    43,249
    Thanked 18,752 Times in 6,733 Posts

    Default UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5
    Yup, there's a new sheriff in town boys!

    Ha, I always wanted to say that!

    Thanks NewD
    Widget Weather 2.0 App Currently in Public Beta for iOS 8 only!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather 2.0

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    jawonder (07-22-2014), Mary48336 (07-22-2014), NewdestinyX (07-22-2014), Simon (07-21-2014)

  17. #16510
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Yup, there's a new sheriff in town boys!

    Ha, I always wanted to say that!

    Thanks NewD
    Looks like someone is having fun with the title colors again. Lmao

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (07-21-2014), Simon (07-21-2014)

  19. #16511
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,716
    Thanks
    6,951
    Thanked 15,498 Times in 7,089 Posts



    Heh heh.

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    BootsBrown (07-22-2014), EricB78 (07-21-2014), King_O_Hill (07-21-2014), SHARON1O (07-24-2014)

  21. #16512
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,751
    Thanks
    43,249
    Thanked 18,752 Times in 6,733 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Sure, it's all fun and games until someone pokes an eye out.

    Besides, ahem, we need to get back on topic!
    Widget Weather 2.0 App Currently in Public Beta for iOS 8 only!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather 2.0

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (07-21-2014), Simon (07-21-2014)

  23. #16513
    Livin the iPhone Life Darrenrooster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    1,567
    Thanks
    12,004
    Thanked 1,101 Times in 578 Posts

    Could anyone help, please

    Cannot find where i can adjust the size of the analogue clock? Can anyone advise how to do this please?

  24. #16514
    Thank you very much for that explanation. I really don't know how I can go in the jailbreak scene for so long without learning how to do that. And I been here since the very first jailbreak. Before there were actual tools... LOL. So yea... Thanx!!


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

    And also what I forgot to ask is:
    Is widget weather absolutely necessary..? I have the myLocation.txt file with my coordinates in my Documents folder and everything seems to work fine including the springboard widgets... That tweak screws with my 5S for some reason. May be it's conflicting with something but I don't like it in any case...


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Last edited by intramorph; 07-22-2014 at 01:04 PM.

  25. #16515
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,178
    Thanks
    8,135
    Thanked 20,719 Times in 4,129 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Darrenrooster View Post
    Could anyone help, please

    Cannot find where i can adjust the size of the analogue clock? Can anyone advise how to do this please?
    Hi Darren,

    You obviously don't want the hassle of re-doing the clockface, hands & glass images, this would be a headache for sure.

    Here is a quick & dirty way: (I say "quick & dirty because this will stretch the images pixels, but not too sure if you will actually see any visible artefacts).

    In the css file look for:

    Code:
    #analogclock{	/* Container */
    	opacity: 1.0;
    	}
    Change it to this:

    Code:
    #analogclock{	/* Container */
        position: absolute;
        background-size: 320px 480px;
        width: 320px;
        height: 480px;
        opacity: 1.0;
        z-index: 80;
        -webkit-transform:scale(1.2);
    	}
    Play with the scale value till you are happy, 1.0 = normal size, 0.5 = half size, 2.0 = double size etc etc...

    Next you will have to adjust all the fonts and positions of the calander info inside the clock, you could also add the -webkit-transform:scale(1.2); code to the #calendar{ settings in the css but although this will get things in perspective you will still need to make small adjustments to there positions.

    Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 07-22-2014 at 01:22 PM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    Darrenrooster (07-22-2014), marco29 (07-22-2014), Mary48336 (07-22-2014), RKO1195 (07-23-2014), Simon (07-22-2014)

  27. #16516
    I've been trying to find a Uniaw that works on iPad. But so far haven't fount one. It looks like the only way is with lockBuilder evo or another lockBuilder. But I really hate the lockBuilder tweaks. They always make my devices crash in to safemode. Wether there's a lot do tweaks installed or not. So if you know where there's working iPad uniaw for iOS 7 please tell me where. ( don't mind paying a few bucks either )


    Sent from my iPad using ModMyi

  28. #16517
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,751
    Thanks
    43,249
    Thanked 18,752 Times in 6,733 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by intramorph View Post
    And also what I forgot to ask is:
    Is widget weather absolutely necessary..? I have the myLocation.txt file with my coordinates in my Documents folder and everything seems to work fine including the springboard widgets... That tweak screws with my 5S for some reason. May be it's conflicting with something but I don't like it in any case...


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    WW is only necessary for widgets that are built around it. There isn't any bypass for widgets that require it like with your myLocation.txt file.

    Quote Originally Posted by intramorph View Post
    I've been trying to find a Uniaw that works on iPad. But so far haven't fount one. It looks like the only way is with lockBuilder evo or another lockBuilder. But I really hate the lockBuilder tweaks. They always make my devices crash in to safemode. Wether there's a lot do tweaks installed or not. So if you know where there's working iPad uniaw for iOS 7 please tell me where. ( don't mind paying a few bucks either )


    Sent from my iPad using ModMyi
    As far as I know, there isn't one. It's never been updated for iPad on this thread.
    Widget Weather 2.0 App Currently in Public Beta for iOS 8 only!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather 2.0

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (07-22-2014)

  30. #16518
    Livin the iPhone Life Darrenrooster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    1,567
    Thanks
    12,004
    Thanked 1,101 Times in 578 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Hi Darren,

    You obviously don't want the hassle of re-doing the clockface, hands & glass images, this would be a headache for sure.

    Here is a quick & dirty way: (I say "quick & dirty because this will stretch the images pixels, but not too sure if you will actually see any visible artefacts).

    In the css file look for:

    Code:
    #analogclock{	/* Container */
    	opacity: 1.0;
    	}
    Change it to this:

    Code:
    #analogclock{	/* Container */
        position: absolute;
        background-size: 320px 480px;
        width: 320px;
        height: 480px;
        opacity: 1.0;
        z-index: 80;
        -webkit-transform:scale(1.2);
    	}
    Play with the scale value till you are happy, 1.0 = normal size, 0.5 = half size, 2.0 = double size etc etc...

    Next you will have to adjust all the fonts and positions of the calander info inside the clock, you could also add the -webkit-transform:scale(1.2); code to the #calendar{ settings in the css but although this will get things in perspective you will still need to make small adjustments to there positions.

    Hope this helps.
    Hi Ian,

    Worked perfect. Thanks very much for your help.

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to Darrenrooster For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (07-22-2014)

  32. #16519
    Default UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5
    Quote Originally Posted by intramorph View Post
    I've been trying to find a Uniaw that works on iPad. But so far haven't fount one. It looks like the only way is with lockBuilder evo or another lockBuilder. But I really hate the lockBuilder tweaks. They always make my devices crash in to safemode. Wether there's a lot do tweaks installed or not. So if you know where there's working iPad uniaw for iOS 7 please tell me where. ( don't mind paying a few bucks either )


    Sent from my iPad using ModMyi
    MJ has a pretty cool iPad LockScreen. U might want to try that out.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-4s-new-skins-themes-launches/810378-mjsmash-lockscreen-springboard-widget-%thread_page%-print.html

    Lockbuilder crashes my phone to safe mode a lot as well.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (07-22-2014), intramorph (07-22-2014), NewdestinyX (07-22-2014), Ravenleigh (07-25-2014)

  34. #16520
    Well. Thank you for your help. I finally have my lock screen back to the way I want it. The uniaw cydget version is running perfectly (without the WidgetWeather tweak) thanx to your explanation about sym links. So I'm happy. Just surprised no one has ported such a great tweak to iPad. I really wish I had the necessary skills to do it, or at least to help make it happen.


    Sent from my iPad using ModMyi

Page 826 of 875 FirstFirst ... 326 726 776 816824825826827828 836 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •