Page 811 of 884 FirstFirst ... 311 711 761 801809810811812813 821 861 ... LastLast
Results 16,201 to 16,220 of 17670

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    ok i must of missed something....how do we get timed walls on SB?
    Well it's not exactly like the old days of Winterboard.. But King_O_Hill made a nice find for us with a tweak in Cydia called "SpringPaper" ($1.99). It allows you to direct the tweak to a created folder in var/mobile/Documents, or wherever, wherein you put your favorite wallpapers (like MJ's Pano Walls, Ian's Timed Walls). Switch it on and choose a time interval from every 5 seconds to every hour - and BAMM! Timed walls.

Downsides (ways in which it's not like before):
    1) You can't specify 12 minutes only 10 or 15.. which means some of the 12 minute walls won't work out
    2) And even IF you could set it to 12 minutes.. the tweaks stops counting time when your phone's asleep.. So it will never time perfectly to the hours of the day.

What I did - is separate MJ's walls and Ian's Walls into two folders, one called -Day and one called -Night. Then during the day I direct SpringPapers to MJ's or Ian's DAY shots. And then I set the interval to every 1 minute.

It doesn't have panorama motion either.

So it's FAR from what we had before.. But it's SOMETHING... I finally have outdoor shots scrolling automatically on my SpringBoard again. I am a HAPPY MAN~~
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 04-11-2014 at 08:40 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Azon3 (04-11-2014), bliken (04-11-2014), j0k3r (04-12-2014), lostinthemes (05-15-2014), Marty McFly (04-12-2014), VOLTAGExDT (04-12-2014)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,973 Times in 6,532 Posts

The dev is very nice, I'm sure if you asked him about a pano option, he might come up with some thing.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Azon3 (04-11-2014), mcooper (04-11-2014), NewdestinyX (04-11-2014), VOLTAGExDT (04-12-2014)

I will indeed! Good idea, Brian!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Azon3 (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,228 Times in 385 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I will indeed! Good idea, Brian!
    offtopic: Hello, I just wanted to thank you something. thanks for having that icon as avatar. brings good memories for me

Quote Originally Posted by Jusephe71 View Post
    offtopic: Hello, I just wanted to thank you something. thanks for having that icon as avatar. brings good memories for me
    You're welcome, Juse! auros is still my favorite theme of all time..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Jusephe71 (04-12-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,007 Times in 495 Posts

On the latest Marty-Dacal mod I would like to turn off just the small balloons. I can't figure that one out. Can anyone point mean the right direction.
    Thanks @HIP5

Quote Originally Posted by Hip5 View Post
    On the latest Marty-Dacal mod I would like to turn off just the small balloons. I can't figure that one out. Can anyone point mean the right direction.
    Thanks @HIP5
    In the "animations.js" file, look for this line....

"var NUMBER_OF_SMALL_BALLOONS = 3; // small balloons to show on screen"

Change the 3 to 0.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (04-12-2014), j0k3r (04-12-2014), King_O_Hill (04-12-2014), lostinthemes (05-15-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    In the "animations.js" file, look for this line....

"var NUMBER_OF_SMALL_BALLOONS = 3; // small balloons to show on screen"

Change the 3 to 0.

...did I miss something, is that bomb of LockScreen already released ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZMagI_WVb4

14. The Following User Says Thank You to j0k3r For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (04-12-2014)

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (04-12-2014), Hip5 (04-12-2014), j0k3r (04-12-2014), King_O_Hill (04-12-2014)

Well it's not exactly like the old days of Winterboard.. But King_O_Hill made a nice find for us with a tweak in Cydia called "SpringPaper" ($1.99). It allows you to direct the tweak to a created folder in var/mobile/Documents, or wherever, wherein you put your favorite wallpapers (like MJ's Pano Walls, Ian's Timed Walls). Switch it on and choose a time interval from every 5 seconds to every hour - and BAMM! Timed walls.

Downsides (ways in which it's not like before):
    1) You can't specify 12 minutes only 10 or 15.. which means some of the 12 minute walls won't work out
    2) And even IF you could set it to 12 minutes.. the tweaks stops counting time when your phone's asleep.. So it will never time perfectly to the hours of the day.

What I did - is separate MJ's walls and Ian's Walls into two folders, one called -Day and one called -Night. Then during the day I direct SpringPapers to MJ's or Ian's DAY shots. And then I set the interval to every 1 minute.

It doesn't have panorama motion either.

So it's FAR from what we had before.. But it's SOMETHING... I finally have outdoor shots scrolling automatically on my SpringBoard again. I am a HAPPY MAN~~
    Thats a nice Idea, but I found another tweak called "springpage" a few days before, with that you can choose PerPage Wallpapers for your SB. But SpringPaper is a worth, too. Hmm dunno exactly which tweak I prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Ya bro - changed a lot since that video though. Here is the original post...

Widget Weather
    Damn I miss that, thx for sharing your work

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j0k3r For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (04-12-2014), NewdestinyX (04-12-2014)

You're welcome, Juse! auros is still my favorite theme of all time..
    has it gone ios 7?

Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    has it gone ios 7?
    Henf released all icons for free.. And converted them to 120x120.. But didn't do any renaming for new icon names or bundles. So you can get it ( I have a personal copy) but there's some work to get it all perfect on 7.

The old thread's been fairly active.. Read last 6-7 pages..

OffTopic:

@ ND, did u have the same bug with SpringPaper, that wenn you bring your phone back from sleep, that everytime you do that, the 1st Wallpaper in the folder is selected, and it begins to cycle the Walls from start?

Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    OffTopic:

@ ND, did u have the same bug with SpringPaper, that wenn you bring your phone back from sleep, that everytime you do that, the 1st Wallpaper in the folder is selected, and it begins to cycle the Walls from start?
    No bro.. They're continuous for me.. BUT they don't count time while in sleep.. So they restart from last one you saw when you put your phone to sleep.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (04-13-2014)

No bro.. They're continuous for me.. BUT they don't count time while in sleep.. So they restart from last one you saw when you put your phone to sleep.
    Thanks alot, i think the prob iss that i have set the interval time to 2 mins, too long for a change, cause my phone hanks alot, i think the prob iss that i have set the interval time to 2 mins, too long for a change, cause my phone goes autolock after 2 mins 2 mins
    Last edited by j0k3r; 04-13-2014 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    Thanks alot, i think the prob iss that i have set the interval time to 2 mins, too long for a change, cause my phone hanks alot, i think the prob iss that i have set the interval time to 2 mins, too long for a change, cause my phone goes autolock after 2 mins 2 mins
    Exactly. For SpringPapers to have the "feel" of the Timed Walls we used to have you need to run them to change every 10-15 seconds. Then you see more stuff. Separate Day and Night walls and run them accordingly. It's not like walls timed to the time of day. But it's better than nothing. Maybe the dev will make an upgrade for us to allow them to run while sleeping - so we could set a continuous interval.

hello i wanted to ask is there any tutorial on how to port ios6 uniaw LS widgets to work with weather widget on ios7?
    thanx in advance
    My humble thanks to:all themes creators,modders and coders.
    My special thanks to Sk37ch for unselfishly sharing his work and knowledge,
    dmick89 for his support and kind words for my work.
    Mcfly,Alfroggy,KOH,ferlop,Ian,Decal,RKO and NewD for puting up with my stupid questions.
    and all who click thanks on my post,thank you all

Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    hello i wanted to ask is there any tutorial on how to port ios6 uniaw LS widgets to work with weather widget on ios7?
    thanx in advance
    No need for a port. All UniAW widgets that worked in 6 work in 7. If they are built with the myLocation engine you just need to make sure the myLocation switch in WidgetWeather is turned on.

All the UniAW LS widgets from 6 work in 7 for me. No ports needed

You just need a LockScreen player like LockHTML3 to run them.

GroovyLock works too but has no touch function.

And Convergence is the newest LS player with some great new features.

If you use Apple Passcode lock - you will have crashing issues with many high animation LockScreens due to a bug in 7.0.x that's only fixed in 7.1. So leave Passcode lock off.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 04-14-2014 at 05:28 AM.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

lostinthemes (05-15-2014)

No need for a port. All UniAW widgets that worked in 6 work in 7. If they are built with the myLocation engine you just need to make sure the myLocation switch in WidgetWeather is turned on.

All the UniAW LS widgets from 6 work in 7 for me. No ports needed.
    thanx but they are not working with me,they work with woeid but not with gps,maybe i got too old one
    My humble thanks to:all themes creators,modders and coders.
    My special thanks to Sk37ch for unselfishly sharing his work and knowledge,
    dmick89 for his support and kind words for my work.
    Mcfly,Alfroggy,KOH,ferlop,Ian,Decal,RKO and NewD for puting up with my stupid questions.
    and all who click thanks on my post,thank you all

Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    thanx but they are not working with me,they work with woeid but not with gps,maybe i got too old one
    Is it a mod based on UniAW? Or UniAW itself? If you download the the UniAW6.4 LS from page one of this thread. It works perfectly with WW or myLocation.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

meth357 (04-14-2014)

Page 811 of 884 FirstFirst ... 311 711 761 801809810811812813 821 861 ... LastLast