+ Reply
Page 81 of 816 FirstFirst ... 31 717980818283 91 131 181 581 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 16312

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll @ Dacal, Hi David, I saw you wiper vid I tried something like this when I first made the wiper, tried the fade in/out like
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,109 Times in 1,436 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    @ Dacal,

Hi David,

I saw you wiper vid

I tried something like this when I first made the wiper, tried the fade in/out like you have, tried rotating it in with the wiper and rotating it back out, tried rotating it in with the wiper then fading it back out, but the perfectionist in me wasn't happy, I then went online and researched how to fade in/out an image from left to right but hit a brick wall.
    I wanted the smear image to fade in with the wiper from right to left, then fade out with the wiper from left to right, but seemingly this is very hard to accomplish.

Here it the smear image I made and used, and also what it looked like on the phone.

I just wasn't 100% happy and was under a lot of pressure to release it before I went on next job, so decided to leave it out.

Do you know if it is possible to fade in from right to left/left to right, it has to be a fade in not a slide in (obviously )

On another note:
    with all the editing I have done to version 6.1 I have just realized why you link some images in the html file to a blank.png, I spent 4hrs with a blinkin white border problem then the light bulb came on.

Hi my friend !!!

I think it's possible with a webkit mask and/or div with (by playing with the position, with overlay hidden property).

Sincerely, i have thinked about something very similar, but for now i have not "code it". Lack of time, i have an hard week at job, i'll try later and i let you know.

PS : LMAO for the blank images, now you understand why i always initiate img with one.
    PPS : the wiper trace is not bad...

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

cuzin (04-15-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-15-2013), lostinthemes (04-15-2013), Max_Pa1n (04-15-2013), mrsmickey (04-25-2013), RKO1195 (04-15-2013), The_Durben (04-15-2013), Wildfowler (04-15-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me VOLTAGExDT's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,831 Times in 486 Posts

Id like to shoot out a few requests if I may.
    Wiper smears... although it seems your already working that.

At night, I thought why not see a small blue tailed comet shoot slowly acrossed the screen.

Love LOVE the balloons..
    but maybe another condition might call for a kite..

Also a thought, but a few stars at night twinkle?

And my final request.

I run the weather as no info at all. simply animations.
    but id love to see an old style thermometer with current temperature.
    small not in the way.. and when you tap it.. it shows hi and low of the day.

stock-vector-front-view-cold-thermometer-vector-23104873.jpg

also I run the iwidget verson.

although I have my opacity of all things like info and clock set to 0.0 its still running.. cant see but still running.. doesn't that also affect battery?

Anyhow love everything you do Ian, and all those that are helping.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VOLTAGExDT For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-15-2013), The_Durben (04-15-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hy Peps,

Just a quick question, did you also realized that the battery is draining pretty much with UniAW?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by isostar View Post
    Hy Peps,

Just a quick question, did you also realized that the battery is draining pretty much with UniAW?
    If someones an idevice user, he/she must charge the device every day and there is no problem that way...
    If you are trying to run with an idevice for several daysi better you keep it closed and open only if you need to talk someone...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lostinthemes For This Useful Post:

isostar (04-15-2013)

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,133 Times in 3,715 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by isostar View Post
    Hy Peps,

The problem is, your looking at your phone too much, which means I did not a bad job!

The UniAW6 has a lot of animation going on, it's just the price we pay I'm afraid, for me I don't see too much drain, easily lasts my 13hr work day with between 40% & 50% left, and I do like the odd game at lunchtime.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

cuzin (04-15-2013), Dexy88 (04-15-2013), Kazuyoshi (04-15-2013), KraXik (04-15-2013), lostinthemes (04-16-2013), Max_Pa1n (04-15-2013), mrsmickey (04-25-2013), The_Durben (04-15-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lostinthemes View Post
    If someones an idevice user, he/she must charge the device every day and there is no problem that way...
    If you are trying to run with an idevice for several daysi better you keep it closed and open only if you need to talk someone...
    yes ok i know that, but before i had the widget running my batt was holding longer, im just sayn =)
    Last edited by isostar; 04-15-2013 at 04:49 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi Ian, thanks so much for the latest ... I've been off the seen since blues great liveos theme, I've tried his new one but it has nothing on liveOS, well I love your update but for some reason the weather is updating but it does not display the location name unless I respring... Do you have any ideas as to why? I miss the days of you and maddog 03... And yes it was along time ago I know, but I see you have been very busy ... Awesome work you have done yet again , much appreciated...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Makaone For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-15-2013)

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Makaone View Post
    Hi Ian, thanks so much for the latest ... I've been off the seen since blues great liveos theme, I've tried his new one but it has nothing on liveOS, well I love your update but for some reason the weather is updating but it does not display the location name unless I respring... Do you have any ideas as to why? I miss the days of you and maddog 03... And yes it was along time ago I know, but I see you have been very busy ... Awesome work you have done yet again , much appreciated...

Thanks pal.

Try playing with the neighborhood option in the config file M8, this issue will be fixed in next update later this week.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

lostinthemes (04-16-2013), mrsmickey (04-25-2013), The_Durben (04-15-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks for your prompt reply, but have played with that with no success, I guess I will just have to wait for the update... Cheers Ian

My iPhone is a Part of Me RandyTG's Avatar
    Thanks

One thing I would like to see if possible is to have the Sun and the Moon arc across the sky rather than just be at the top and change position just across the top.

Thanks
    Thanked 29,864 Times in 5,004 Posts

The problem is, your looking at your phone too much, which means I did not a bad job!

The UniAW6 has a lot of animation going on, it's just the price we pay I'm afraid, for me I don't see too much drain, easily lasts my 13hr work day with between 40% & 50% left, and I do like the odd game at lunchtime.
    It's actually unbelievable how well the i5 handles the UniAW animations I stopped using it on my i4 last year because it was killing my ram/battery now I run it all day with plus 500-600 ram and as long as I'm not surfing the net all day my battery lasts almost all day long.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

cuzin (04-15-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-15-2013), mrsmickey (04-25-2013), NewdestinyX (04-15-2013), The_Durben (04-15-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Ok guys a few minor adjustments here ya go.....4x5 and 3x5 overlay included......

Download Here

Heres my Glass overlay PSD made by me so yall can make your own...........

MPGlass

Lastly I seen alot of peeps asking for transparent status bar here and twitter so i made one and heres that.........

MPTransStatus

Any probs hit me up here or on twitter(easier and faster for me)@Max_Pa1n
    Please share dock in picture thank

20. The Following User Says Thank You to den000007 For This Useful Post:

Max_Pa1n (04-15-2013)

Thanks

Iv'e got a question for Dacal (or anybody who knows)

How do I use multiple conditions in a single "if" statement?

I have put the switch var show_day_night_walls = false; in the Config file but am having problems getting it to work, I have made switches for everything else but this one is giving me a hard time.

Here is what I am trying (but it doesn't work it always shows the DayNightWalls)
    I have tried the "And" and it also doesn't work.

Code:
    if ((time_to_change_wall < dayhour) || (time_to_change_wall > nighthour)){
    			where = "night";
    				if (time_to_change_wall < dayhour) { time_to_change_wall = time_to_change_wall +24 };
    				if (Sun_Moon_from_right_to_left === true)
    				{pTranslate = parseInt((1-(time_to_change_wall - nighthour)/ DurationOfNight)*320);
    				} else {
    				pTranslate = parseInt(((time_to_change_wall - nighthour)/ DurationOfNight)*320);}
    				document.getElementById("moon").style.webkitTransform = "translateX("+pTranslate+"px)";
    				document.getElementById("moonray").style.webkitTransform = "translateX("+pTranslate+"px)";

if ((iPhoneType === "iph4") || (show_day_night_walls === true)) {
    				document.getElementById("DayNightWalls").src="Images/day_night/night.png";
    				} else {
    				document.getElementById("DayNightWalls").src="Images/day_night_iph5/night.png";}					
    				} else {

where = "day";
    				if (Sun_Moon_from_right_to_left === true) {
    				pTranslate = parseInt((1-(time_to_change_wall - dayhour)/ DurationOfDay)*320);
    				} else {
    				pTranslate = parseInt(((time_to_change_wall - dayhour)/ DurationOfDay)*320);}
    				document.getElementById("sun").style.webkitTransform = "translateX("+pTranslate+"px)";
    				document.getElementById("sunray").style.webkitTransform = "translateX("+pTranslate+"px)";
    				document.getElementById("sunray1").style.webkitTransform = "translateX("+pTranslate+"px)";

if ((iPhoneType === "iph4") || (show_day_night_walls === true)) {
    				document.getElementById("DayNightWalls").src="Images/day_night/day.png";
    				} else {
    				document.getElementById("DayNightWalls").src="Images/day_night_iph5/day.png";}
    				}

EDIT:

Ok, so I got it to work with this, but it seems a very long way to do it!.

Code:
    		if (show_day_night_walls === true){

where = "night";
    				if (time_to_change_wall < dayhour) { time_to_change_wall = time_to_change_wall +24 };
    				{pTranslate = parseInt((1-(time_to_change_wall - nighthour)/ DurationOfNight)*320);
    				} else {
    				pTranslate = parseInt(((time_to_change_wall - nighthour)/ DurationOfNight)*320);}
    				document.getElementById("moon").style.webkitTransform = "translateX("+pTranslate+"px)";
    				document.getElementById("moonray").style.webkitTransform = "translateX("+pTranslate+"px)";

if (iPhoneType === "iph4") {
    				document.getElementById("DayNightWalls").src="Images/day_night/night.png";
    				} else {
    				document.getElementById("DayNightWalls").src="Images/day_night_iph5/night.png";}					
    				} else {

where = "day";
    				} else {
    				document.getElementById("sun").style.webkitTransform = "translateX("+pTranslate+"px)";
    				document.getElementById("sunray").style.webkitTransform = "translateX("+pTranslate+"px)";
    				document.getElementById("sunray1").style.webkitTransform = "translateX("+pTranslate+"px)";

if (iPhoneType === "iph4") {
    				document.getElementById("DayNightWalls").src="Images/day_night/day.png";
    				} else {
    				document.getElementById("DayNightWalls").src="Images/day_night_iph5/day.png";}
    				}
    				} else {

where = "night";
    				} else {

} else {

where = "day";
    				} else {

}				
    				}
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 04-15-2013 at 08:03 AM.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (04-15-2013), Kazuyoshi (04-15-2013), lostinthemes (04-16-2013), Max_Pa1n (04-15-2013), mrsmickey (04-25-2013), stratnik (04-15-2013), The_Durben (04-15-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,568 Times in 3,858 Posts

easily lasts my 13hr work day with between 40% & 50% left, and I do like the odd game at lunchtime.
    You get an iPhone 5 to last 13 hours and have 50-60% leftover at end of day?????!! I've never met ANY iPhone 5 that could do that running normal conditions. What do you have turned off? Push? Location services? Brightness set to 20%?.. That's amazing battery life and very uncommon for 4S or 5. iPhone 4 running 4.2.1-yes. Battery lasted 2 days easy.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tiababy's Avatar
    Thanks

Last time I checked mine was at 12 hours standby with 4.5 hours usage and I was at 56%
    I think it would easily last 2 days with very light use but all my use is normally heavy.

iPhone 5 on 6.1
    I have a lot of stuff that are unneeded services turned off but I run uniaw as my springboard so without that my battery would probably last better but I wouldn't enjoy my phone as much
    Last edited by Tiababy; 04-15-2013 at 08:03 AM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiababy For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-15-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,984 Times in 908 Posts

Well, I think it's done unless anyone has any comments or suggestions - certainly open to all.
    Again, this is Max's I5 UniAW SB mod v2 as a Lockscreen theme for the I4 (credit to all).....
    UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-photo1.png
    I will post the whole theme later today unless there are any more requests with it.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (04-15-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-15-2013), lostinthemes (04-16-2013), Max_Pa1n (04-15-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    You get an iPhone 5 to last 13 hours and have 50-60% leftover at end of day?????!! I've never met ANY iPhone 5 that could do that running normal conditions. What do you have turned off? Push? Location services? Brightness set to 20%?.. That's amazing battery life and very uncommon for 4S or 5. iPhone 4 running 4.2.1-yes. Battery lasted 2 days easy.
    I'm not a heavy user, and actually I do have "Push" turned off, I always do this, done it for years.

Apart from that, nothing special, my brightness is always MAX, I like it that way, I probably only get 5 or 6 calls per day, spend an hour playing at lunch time (either games or with the weather), probably check the weather (actually just looking at the animations) about 10 times per day, and the rest of the day it's just in my pocket. When I'm at home or in a hotel it's always plugged into my Mac.

If my phone is at 100% when I sleep & I forget to put it on charge it's always still well over 90% in the morning.

I Use all the animations to the max including the big "sweeping" second hand (which updated 10 times per second).

Never gave any thought about the battery.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Kazuyoshi (04-15-2013), KraXik (04-15-2013), kristatos (04-15-2013), lostinthemes (04-16-2013), Max_Pa1n (04-15-2013), mrsmickey (04-25-2013), The_Durben (04-15-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tiababy's Avatar
    Thanks

Meant to ask randomly my phone stops the animation. It'll update and show the correct information and background but all that'll show animation wise is the sun. Never clouds/rain or any other animation.

Anyone know what might cause this?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,568 Times in 3,858 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tiababy View Post
    iPhone 5 on 6.1
    I have a lot of stuff that are unneeded services turned off but I run uniaw as my springboard so without that my battery would probably last better but I wouldn't enjoy my phone as much
    Yeah. If you turn off a lot of core services in the iPhone you can achieve pretty good battery. But I want my iPhone to work as it was 'designed to' work. And Apple gives its battery specs based upon 'all services' on. And we never get anywhere close most of us. I get about 11-12 hours of medium to heavy usage and then I'm at 9% or so.

I'm not a heavy user, and actually I do have "Push" turned off, I always do this, done it for years.

Apart from that, nothing special, my brightness is always MAX, I like it that way, I probably only get 5 or 6 calls per day, spend an hour playing at lunch time (either games or with the weather), probably check the weather (actually just looking at the animations) about 10 times per day, and the rest of the day it's just in my pocket. When I'm at home or in a hotel it's always plugged into my Mac.

If my phone is at 100% when I sleep & I forget to put it on charge it's always still well over 90% in the morning.

I Use all the animations to the max including the big "sweeping" second hand (which updated 10 times per second).

Never gave any thought about the battery.
    Yeah I was pretty sure you were a light user to get those specs, Ian. I need PUSH for my job mail/calendars. I'm starting to keep location services off unless I need direction and then Siri reminds me to turn it on.

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Well, I think it's done unless anyone has any comments or suggestions - certainly open to all.
    Again, this is Max's I5 UniAW SB mod v2 as a Lockscreen theme for the I4 (credit to all).....
    Attachment 632529
    I will post the whole theme later today unless there are any more requests with it.
    Looks great Marty! Release it. And get an app called IMGUR (Cydia, I think) for capturing your screen pics for us. And for uploading - it will give you BBCode Tags to put in your post so we can see full screen images. It's a free service. Right now your pics are very tiny on the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    It's actually unbelievable how well the i5 handles the UniAW animations I stopped using it on my i4 last year because it was killing my ram/battery now I run it all day with plus 500-600 ram and as long as I'm not surfing the net all day my battery lasts almost all day long.
    Me too Max. I can TELL a difference in battery between using UniAW or not. About 1-2% more an hour of drainage - but it's very acceptable for all you get. Ian and Dacal have made it as LEAN as possible for all we get. ;-) And I use just 2 balloons. LOL!!!
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 04-15-2013 at 08:26 AM.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-15-2013), Kazuyoshi (04-15-2013), lostinthemes (04-16-2013), Marty McFly (04-15-2013), Max_Pa1n (04-15-2013), The_Durben (04-15-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello, I have the topic uniaw6 and have a problem with the animations, there happen very fast across, that I can do in order that the animations are slower?